🗳️SYS - 11/14/19 - Let's Tour the Winery!🍷🥂

Comments

• simoonsimoon Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    can someone please do the naked outfit thing from april fools with the wine bottle. it works 10/10, havent tried but 10/10
    uh hi
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    Is anyone on iOS still looking for the Thanksgiving pie and apron? I can wear it next if there's interest....
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • KKH_JennyKKH_Jenny Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Thanks so much for the feedback so far; my initial instinct was gold so given public opinion, I went ahead and dyed it. The detail is really gorgeous. But I’ll possibly still dye it champagne as well; I just hate “wasting” those!

• ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts

Looks 1-5.
    @EmCharlotte If you’re on iOS, I can submit my next look in 17 mins and will include the bottle of champagne if you’re still wanting it! (I’ll just have to dye it, ironically, champagne). 😬
  • simoonsimoon Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    lowest score is 32, highest is 38!
    when i get the bottle i think i quit sys. this is ridiculous. its been at least 1 month since i ended up in the top 5, even though my looks arent tanking most of the time.
    free videos still dont work good.
    im pretty done with kkh right now, just give me a few wine bottles pls
    uh hi
  • nancyynancyy Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    why are people submitting floor-length ball gowns and still getting top scores? isn't the theme supposed to be a winery tour? nobody is following it, they all get top scores because they can afford the items or get more tickets, and i'm struggling to create outfits that are even worthy of votes. -___-
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Looks 1 to 6. I'm submitting only clothes I like, but still theme related.

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    Looks 1-6, I’m using long flowy dresses, hats and handheld drinks because that’s pretty much what I googled 😂

I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • ElisabethNElisabethN Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    sarahlee said:
    Looks 3 & 4

Where is the hair from?
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Regardless of the bundle option making it harder to remain in the top 5, my outfits haven't been doing that badly. 
    Platform: Android

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts

My looks so far. Aside from my very first one, I’m happy with my scores! I was actually worried about the one with the hat so I’m glad it did well. Too bad my group has I think 6 ticket buyers (the most I’ve ever had) based on scores in the first few hours, before we would have gotten ticket 3... but today I’ve been hovering 4th-6th. First place is done with the event already... As long as I stay top 5 I’ll be happy!
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Looks 1-4! 

Android
  • SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    @ElisabethN it’s from this kollection 💓

IOS doll 💞

• barbaraKKHbarbaraKKH Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    My looks have been scoring super low. I stopped caring about TS a long time ago but now I’m not even sure I’ll make it to the white dress😭
  • IzzaBeeIzzaBee Registered Users, Member 407 Posts
    Looks 1-6

I play on iOS 
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    @KKH_Jenny thank you for the offer! However I live in Australia so I’m often active at opposite times to many people on this sub!!! I’m not desperate for it so it’s okay but thank you again 💕
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited November 2019
    @EmCharlotte if you’re iOS & around i can submit it in a little over an hour! I’m not gonna lie I have no clue what time it is in Australia but if you’re posting now, that has to mean something 😂
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    How much y’all wanna bet “wine” is being utilized as a double meaning for “whine” given all our complaints?

We’ll know for sure next week if the theme is called “Complain Tour.”😂
    I really can’t get into this SYS for whatever reason, but here’s my current situation after 7 looks:
    (#3 has AMAZING looks and deserves to be 1st, by far, over both me and the TB).
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    @KKH_Jenny wow doll you're being such a good sport about this complimenting your competitor's style. How lovely 🙂
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    @mikaylachimo thanks doll I’m so sorry I’ve been busy today! It’s fine, I don’t really have time this weekend to sit around and vote heaps so I’m okay with not getting the bottle!! Thank you though, I’ll keep it in mind tomorrow if I have some time! ✨💕
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts

This would suck 😟
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.