⭐ Official KK:H Suggestion thread ⭐

Comments

• maisiekkhmaisiekkh Registered Users, Member 85 Posts
    @KKH_Jenny I disagreed with getting rid of it because while some people on here abuses the disagree button it can be used in a useful manner. Like in the fashion suggestion thread. People post outfits and usually when there’s a lot of likes and agrees we sometimes see it in the game. It’s a way for people to show what they like and don’t like. In a quick and easy way. 

I don’t agree with the fact that the button is anonymous. But it’s mighty big of you to assume that  everyone who disagrees is scared of sharing their opinion or is a coward.
  • AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    I might be the only one who wants this, but it would be nice if we could gift items outside of what’s regularly available in the closet. For example, I would love to be able to gift items from the Black Friday sale once it becomes available! 
    Additionally, the gifting closet needs a major update imo.
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
  • TaekoNeekTaekoNeek Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    I know Glu *hates* male dolls for some odd reason, but we could get a little bit of love here and there?

I mean. I know you guys wouldn't make new clothes or hair for male Dolls, but this update didn't bring anything new to *my game*. Every update I need to clean my cellphone to put the game on check and always updated, but i'm wasting all my GBs with items that my character won't even use - because they're all only for female Dolls.

Could we get some TB hair on the kloset? or maybe a couple of clothes for kash, or even the chance of getting more facial hair thru kstars directly from the kloset - not from boxes. You know what I mean?

I came back to play this game for the wonderful roleplay that this platform gave me freely and open-hearted; but the excuse that "no one plays with male Dolls, so we should kick them into oblivion forever" doesn't add up. Male dolls are YOUR characters, If it wasn't 'interesting' playing with them It was YOUR POINT to make them more appealing and Fun.

Cool hair? Sure. Edgy, cyberpunk Sci-Fi clothes? Of course! Neon masks, wonderful heroic poses, dashing beards, body hair, muscles, dad bod, whole body tattoos, ANYTHING could be made to make them more appealing to play - but It was easier to stick with recycled female clothes that are just dyed in different colors for girls to kill themselves trying to win at SYS.

I'm Very Sad. And I'm Sorry for letting all of that out, but It seems to me that you guys are trying to bury the game ASAP with the most cash gained through all of this.
  • simoonsimoon Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    maybe make Amsterdam a new location? would be lovely
    uh hi
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    kalinda, i ask you this every time i roll into this thread, but please, please, please let the guys separate the beard color from their hair color. it's already coded into the girls' game with eyebrows. please go down to the programming department, bring the lads some red bull or whatever they are into these days, and just harass them into doing this, please. i'm not asking for special treatment, i swear... >>' 
    yezx said:
    Maybe change up GB palettes? In my opinion they should only contain: 
    New items - 40 stars - tb items

that way i would feel less bad about skipping weekday events and still get items or at least the stars to open new boxes
    this would be a dream. i would be sooooo much more willing to spend money on this game if the palettes were like this! i'm almost glad they are not so i can save my money, lol!
    Maybe an 'auction house' style perk. Players can put up personal items they own but no longer want and other players can purchase those. For Glu to be profitable, they could use a buy-in one-time purchase to gain access to the auction house and to sell items in the auction house. Old players can get rid of things they don't want. New players can get access to things they want desperately and missed and will likely never find in a throwback box. I'd love to be able to give new friends access to things they want and that I never use.
  • KKH_JennyKKH_Jenny Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    @maisiekkh Fair enough! And it does make sense regarding the suggestion thread, but I do still feel the anonymous option shouldn’t be available. The internet is already anonymous, so it seems like a ridiculous extra step to hide behind for certain topics. 

But honestly, primarily I was just PMSing last week and forgot I even wrote that; so that’s basically why I was so pleasant, ha. Good luck with the SYS event! 
  • maisiekkhmaisiekkh Registered Users, Member 85 Posts
    @KKH_Jenny no problem thanks for looking at it from another perspective and for being kind in your reply. 

There are many people on the forum who hide behind the disagree button and won’t be open and honest about why they disagree with posts. I can see how that can be aggravating to the original poster. I’ve gotten disagrees before and I’m like “but why?? I don’t get it??” But that’s also life and while I am not afraid of being brutally honest and sharing my opinions others are and I have to respect that. 

I believe I’ve read on the forum that disagrees used to be public and you could see who disagreed with your posts but glu changed it. Not sure why they would focus on something dumb like that when their burning this game down to the ground but their priorities have always been out of whack and insane. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

good luck to you in sys this week as well! 
  • MercedesBenz23MercedesBenz23 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    can we get with the program here please!

when is our babies going to grow into toddlers??? kim's kids is already big. whats going on??? if you guys wasnt gonna do anything with the babies, why even make a baby update in the first place?! you guys better off just getting rid of them all together just call child services. 

we still cant tweet for what reason i dont understand. kim runs all her social media accounts. she dont need a PR team tweeting for her. can you please let us tweet. im so tired of maria taking over my twitter handle. im not a little kid, i can tweet myself. i would like to be able to tweet at willow, when ever she try to diss me. please give us freedom to tweet.

this game has been out for a while now. it needs to really put its foot on the gas and GO. just because kim left, does not mean for you guys to get lazy. put some real effert into your game.
  • lizwiththebizlizwiththebiz Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    edited November 2019
    i think that for black friday we should get past sys clothing for k-stars! that would be really great since everyone who wanted to get a specific hairstyle or piece of clothing couldn’t get them. & ofc past items should come back too! makeup, lips , handhelds & etc.
  • khafffeeecatkhafffeeecat Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    can we get with the program here please!

when is our babies going to grow into toddlers??? kim's kids is already big. whats going on??? if you guys wasnt gonna do anything with the babies, why even make a baby update in the first place?! you guys better off just getting rid of them all together just call child services. 

we still cant tweet for what reason i dont understand. kim runs all her social media accounts. she dont need a PR team tweeting for her. can you please let us tweet. im so tired of maria taking over my twitter handle. im not a little kid, i can tweet myself. i would like to be able to tweet at willow, when ever she try to diss me. please give us freedom to tweet.

this game has been out for a while now. it needs to really put its foot on the gas and GO. just because kim left, does not mean for you guys to get lazy. put some real effert into your game.
    I think it's so stupid that we have just got babies forever can't they grow and do stuff it feels like there's no point to them other than the initial excitement of "OMG KKH HAS BABBIES NOW" and I'm bored of it. Also ik some people don't care and that's cool but some of us have been asking for cassino to be available to date for years now and it's like a little tease game now with an quest here and there. Idk if it's because you'd have to come up with his dialogue when your dating to make him cassino instead of some dude but i just want to know at least. I also saw someone mentioning that male dolls don't get as much love and I'd have to agree.

I could write more but let's be honest how much of these suggestions are u gonna do 😂. 
    Cassio* sorry I spelt it wrong. 
    Maybe an 'auction house' style perk. Players can put up personal items they own but no longer want and other players can purchase those. For Glu to be profitable, they could use a buy-in one-time purchase to gain access to the auction house and to sell items in the auction house. Old players can get rid of things they don't want. New players can get access to things they want desperately and missed and will likely never find in a throwback box. I'd love to be able to give new friends access to things they want and that I never use.
    This sound so cool
  • dddkkhdddkkh Registered Users, Member 127 Posts
    edited November 2019
    maisiekkh said: @KKH_Jenny no problem thanks for looking at it from another perspective and for being kind in your reply. 
    There are many people on the forum who hide behind the disagree button and won’t be open and honest about why they disagree with posts. I can see how that can be aggravating to the original poster. I’ve gotten disagrees before and I’m like “but why?? I don’t get it??” But that’s also life and while I am not afraid of being brutally honest and sharing my opinions others are and I have to respect that. 
    I believe I’ve read on the forum that disagrees used to be public and you could see who disagreed with your posts but glu changed it. Not sure why they would focus on something dumb like that when their burning this game down to the ground but their priorities have always been out of whack and insane. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

good luck to you in sys this week as well! 
    I really want to know who disagrees with me every time.😒😒
  • Flawless_DollsFlawless_Dolls Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    • Invite spouses while filming our reality shows
    • Dating spouses at all our houses and not just Bel-Air
    • Lower level celebrities e.g. D, C, and B level can charm us with a K-star to get our contact info ( like how we have to charm celebrities at a higher level than us) this could give us a chance to get more free K-stars with maybe a maximum of 5 K-stars charmed per day. 
    • More opportunities to earn dye like after completing an event or job.
    • More 3 hour events or less energy needed to complete 8 hour events. Trying to finish all these 8 hour tasks can be tedious and they keep piling up. 
    • Option to carry our babies with us like walking our dogs.
    • Have SYS Event prizes broken into tiers where each tier represents a specific range of votes and those receiving that many votes all get the same prizes. E.g. tier 1 can be the highest with the best prizes rewarded to those who receive maybe 600 or more votes. Then tier 2 being the next highest and so forth. 
    • During photo booth pictures make the spouses/so look normal and not have that dopey lovestruck look.

• kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    • Invite spouses while filming our reality shows
    • Dating spouses at all our houses and not just Bel-Air
    • Lower level celebrities e.g. D, C, and B level can charm us with a K-star to get our contact info ( like how we have to charm celebrities at a higher level than us) this could give us a chance to get more free K-stars with maybe a maximum of 5 K-stars charmed per day. 
    • More opportunities to earn dye like after completing an event or job.
    • More 3 hour events or less energy needed to complete 8 hour events. Trying to finish all these 8 hour tasks can be tedious and they keep piling up. 
    • Option to carry our babies with us like walking our dogs.
    • Have SYS Event prizes broken into tiers where each tier represents a specific range of votes and those receiving that many votes all get the same prizes. E.g. tier 1 can be the highest with the best prizes rewarded to those who receive maybe 600 or more votes. Then tier 2 being the next highest and so forth. 
    • During photo booth pictures make the spouses/so look normal and not have that dopey lovestruck look.

Preach.

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• Flawless_DollsFlawless_Dolls Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    • A notification or alert pop up, reminding us when we have a task to complete for one of our businesses. Some of the businesses require you to perform a specific task each day while others require it once per week to receive a cash and/or k-star payout. It’s easy to forget when some of us have many different businesses to manage. 
    • A filter added to search for contacts by level, rank, etc. 
    • A button that automatically selects spouse for date/party invites and gifting. This way you don’t have to keep scrolling through an entire list each time to find your spouse. 
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts

I would love some grungy glam eye makeup looks like these, where they look nicely blended into the skin rather than harsh lines/dark circles around the eyes 
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    edited November 2019

I love this two piece in the new update and would love some more luxe sportswear! 

Maybe something like these:

• KKH_JennyKKH_Jenny Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    edited November 2019
    I love Kendall’s Versace dress she wore back in September:

Edit: Oops, didn’t realize this wasn’t the fashion suggestion thread. Well, enjoy the dress anyway, everyone!
  • TiaTTiaT Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    - Let our children age up
    - Have family in our reality show and gigs (husband and kids)
    - Have the ability to sell our house/apartment, car and business
    - Add Harlem as a neighborhood in New York
    - PLEASE add more variety of skin tones 
    - As mentioned but I will repeat, have the ability to change our body shape
    - More nose shapes 
    - More natural hairstyle for African Americans, African cultural head wraps, and African clothing. I am sure other cultures would say the same 
    Playing daily on iOS 
    Facebook: 
    https://www.facebook.com/shaniqua.garvin.5 
    Kindness is free, sprinkle that stuff everywhere. 

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts

Please make a version of this dress without the tattoos. 
  • judijudi Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    I dont know if someone suggested this already but i would love to have the dye exchange back permanet.  But something like exchange 2 black dyes for 1 champagne dye. I think 5 for 1 its too much