📺KK:H Weekend Event - 11/15/19 - Let's Keep those Cameras Rolling!

Comments

• AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    edited November 2019
    I got the same message. Scared me for a bit lol
    like many of us I thought I was banned because I said I didn’t like TS 😂
    ★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    Ugh- I did the reset (hence why I’m here) but it kicks me out every time I go to a different page and it takes 3-5 attempts to log back in. 😒 I know I come across as gentle caring and loving (because I am)  but my patience is basically non existent. If we could get this fixed it’d sure be swell! 💀
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    ok, I did the work reset, then it asked me to log in again when the page changed but after that it[s been ok.  I have reached out and hope we hear something soon.  I put a message on the faq page, and if you can think of anything else, let me know.  Also if you continue to have problems a]]retro the reset, post that the thread is in FAQ.  Thanks. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • stacy9491stacy9491 Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    Is the contour set going to be on sale Black Friday or should I buy it today?
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @stacy9491 I don’t think it goes on sale? Someone correct me if I’m wrong. 
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Prior to the password reset I received an email which is clearly a phishing scam from the Glu Communities Admin email (the same one that emails when you have a new PM), so my best guess is maybe a data breach? The email could have been spoofed but it’s most likely related to the password reset requirement. Did anyone else receive any strange emails?
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Prior to the password reset I received an email which is clearly a phishing scam from the Glu Communities Admin email (the same one that emails when you have a new PM), so my best guess is maybe a data breach? The email could have been spoofed but it’s most likely related to the password reset requirement. Did anyone else receive any strange emails?

I did not receive any emails from Glu before this password reset thing, but that is alarming
    It was clearly a phishing scam that was ultimately wanting access to my bank information to “deposit $2.4 million dollars” (aka drain all the funds). So if anyone receives an email like this DO NOT provide any information as clearly the Glu Admin email has either been spoofed or hacked. I’m guessing a malicious party hacked into the system and gained access to some of our emails / personal info, so that may be why we were prompted to change our passwords immediately.
    she/her
    add me here
  • stacy9491stacy9491 Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    Bought it 🙈🙈
    what else can I buy to give her more of a glam look?

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @VampireBarbie can you show us the fake email?
    iOS
    @AliBryant I will PM you. Screenshots have been sent to Kalinda as well.
    she/her
    add me here
    re the  spam mail.  Please pm me telling me when these messages were received, because I banned that member in the 12th. If your mail came in today, had you logged in. Between the 12th and today?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Ok, Kalinda is looking into it now. Just make sure your recovery emails are up to date, if you have to reset.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    What I found online, worrying.

PM to add
    ok the spammer was caught and handled on the 12th.  The messages were sent prior to his removal. 

The password reset is being looked at, I’ll let you know when I hear more.  Thanks for digging deeper @Naimonster
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts
    I just wanted to show me and @TrashleyKKH rocking the new kollection bundle hair (oh and the same outfit bc I have no fantasy left😂)  😍 I love this hair, it’s nicely done and worth the wait! 

iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

I’m glad the spammer was banned - I thought it was strange because I never actually received any PMs that day. Can anyone confirm if you can still see PMs from banned users after they have been banned?
    she/her
    add me here
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    This week Luka won two hairstyles, a messenger bag, sunglasses, and sneakers:

• cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    Can someone please explain to me what’s going on in a less tech version, with the password resets?
    Re: password reset.  Our WebGod says it;s perfectly safe, and to go ahead and reset your password.  If you still have a problem, please post in the faq  & supportthread. https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5455096/%EF%B8%8F-need-to-reset-forum-password
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    We’ll get more info when we can, in the meantime nothing has been compromised. It’s safe to reset your password and carry on.  If anyone got a help me unload my millions scam message ...that was an unrelated fly by scammer thinking we’re foolish. I kicked him out immediately, and the notes were sent before his ousting. 

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary

And, once someone is banned, they can’t continue to post. Anything they did before the ban stays in the system. We can’t goin and do anything with your pms. 
    You have to delete it.  We do have the option to remove a banned members Forum posts when they are banned, but that doesn’t effects dms. Messages to and from you are yours. That’s why the summer’s messages to you stayed when he was removed.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @kokokokonut so someone made an account to message forum dolls to scare them?
    No. Someone made an account to try and enrich themselves. Have you ever heard about the scammers who say they inherited a lot of money but they need someone to help them get it into the country blah blah blah blah it was one of those. It happens from time to time just so happens that this happened and then we started getting locked out.  So this was an unrelated coincidence.  
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited November 2019
    Thanks @kokokokonut 💜💖💜💖
    And, once someone is banned, they can’t continue to post. Anything they did before the ban stays in the system. We can’t goin and do anything with your pms. 
    You have to delete it.  We do have the option to remove a banned members Forum posts when they are banned, but that doesn’t effects dms. Messages to and from you are yours. That’s why the summer’s messages to you stayed when he was removed.
    Thank you for the info! The weird part is that I never actually received a PM on the forum - only the email.

she/her
    add me here
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    How I styled the weekend items 💙

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Hey guys, My forum account is linked to my work email and I was just able to reset my password now. I'm sorry that some of you got worried when you tried to access the forum. I spoke to our Web Guy and he said that all Vanilla forum users had to reset their passwords. I want to reassure you that everything is OK and we can get back to discussing KKH! 
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    Thank you for the info! The weird part is that I never actually received a PM on the forum - only the email.

Okay so you got notification in your email that you received private message?.
    However when you got to The Forum and had to reset your password when you got in you did not find the private message you received notification for in your email? Is that the case if so when I banned him I did say delete users posts so that would indicate that it did remove even the pirivate posts.  
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Hey guys, My forum account is linked to my work email and I was just able to reset my password now. I'm sorry that some of you got worried when you tried to access the forum. I spoke to our Web Guy and he said that all Vanilla forum users had to reset their passwords. I want to reassure you that everything is OK and we can get back to discussing KKH! 
    Awesome new  Kalinda.  Thanks.  Some players reported they have to keep logging  back in from page to page.  It took two tries but I became recognized after that. 

And remember to change it on any devices you use to gain access to the forum.  

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary