Question: What are the VIP Subscription benefits?

TiaTTiaT Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
Right now I am giving the silver vip subscription a shot, I am even considering gold. Has there been any significant benefits to your games after getting the subscription?
Playing daily on iOS 
Facebook: 
https://www.facebook.com/shaniqua.garvin.5 
Kindness is free, sprinkle that stuff everywhere. 

Comments

• KKH_JennyKKH_Jenny Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    Personally? No, I didn’t find any substantial benefits for any three subscriptions that justified the cost. 

I tried the Gold VIP for free for one week, paid for Silver VIP for a month (primarily to collect the 20kstars/day since I was starting out and didn’t know I could’ve gotten those for free if I hadn’t paid for said subscription...), and then paid for Bronze for a few months up until canceling recently. 

You get like one extra free dress a month, and it’s usually nothing special. The palettes are still terrible, and I haven’t noticed any more than a handful of “VIP exclusive” storylines in my entire time playing. 

Maybe I’ve just had a bad experience, but I think it’s insanely overpriced, even for bronze ($5/mo) and ultimately not worth it.

Hopefully other players can weigh in more! 
  • maisiekkhmaisiekkh Registered Users, Member 85 Posts
    I was gold VIP for months and it was nice to get the k-stars but the bottom line is glu is milking this game for money and that’s it. Also, $50 a month is insane for a mobile game when the only benefit to it is 30 k-stars a day. There are no new vip storylines or any new clothing just the old stuff and then once you collect all of those...nothing. 

I personally refuse to spend any more money on the game until glu starts listening to our feedback and I encourage anyone else who is upset and hurt by Glu’s actions to do the same. 
  • TiaTTiaT Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    Thank you both for the feedback.
    Playing daily on iOS 
    Facebook: 

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hi.  in addition to the daily KStars, there is extra energy, and you get extra celebrity perks based on which tier subscription you take.  You get an exclusive task, and piece of clothing to full outfit, again depending on your tier.  Then there are the VIP tiles that you collect in your daily boxes that combine to give you extra prizes.  If you see anyone with the Hawaiian lei.........vip perks prize.  :)  There are some other threads outlining the benefits.  I'll take a look around.  ANd welcome to the Forum!

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • TiaTTiaT Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    Thank you
    Playing daily on iOS 
    Facebook: 

• amuyresamuyres Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    I just wish that the outfits, clothing, hair, furniture weren’t soooooooo expensive. 200 K stars for a dress? Come on you must cut down the cost of all of these items.