🗳️SYS - 11/14/19 - Let's Tour the Winery!🍷🥂

Comments

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts

At least the shoes are cute! feat. @thelifeofRaeRae
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Buy an extra ticket to get the earnble dress. Still sad i chased that seashell clutch and now im down k stars lmao someone ppl actually took time to disagree on this i bought a ticket for the white earnble not the ugly TS dress.  I hardly buy tickets. 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Also theres cute detailing on the shoes you get ! So not bad. 
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    I got 1st place this week, had a girl who probably bought the infamous triple threat bundle and I refuse to call her ticketbuyer because she sure is just a victim of capitalism. Anyway, I was able to pass her with my last 2 free tickets and only did for the 5 orange droplets which is my favorite dye color and it's so hard to get.
    I loved this white basic dress for real!
    How I stylized the items:

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    Ps.: I showed my boyfriend the prizes and he asked me if it was on purpose that the bottle should be held in a way that looks like my doll is already in the 3rd time in a row drink of a $2 wine.
    (Irl we love cheap wines and most of the time we drink from the bottleneck lol)

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts

Finished in 2nd place with a final score of 702. Not sure how to style these boots but honestly probably won’t use them at all😂
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    So I went from 1st place to 6th place🙄. 
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    edited November 2019
    I missed 5th place just by one point  :'( This was my top look:

I love the earnable dress though!

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I ended up 2nd 🥳 
    I had 2/3 ticket buyers including the doll who ended 1st, I kinda wanted the dress but I’m gonna survive 😅
    @sarahlee I really loved all your looks 💕

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    I did T R A G I C A L L Y horrible this SYS. I did some funky fun looks bc I wasn't going for 1st place since there was 3 bundle buyers and I didn't care enough to stress over the boots, but I didn't even make it to the last earnable, a few more points would have gotten me there. I didn't have many floral dresses to work with so I tried getting as creative as I could with what I had. Honestly some of the looks I thought would hit atleast 40 tanked badly, I thought looks like these atleast would do better agaisnt what I was seeing in the voting booth 😬
    I'm kicking myself for not submitting a gown that would have gotten a few more points to reach me the white dress🤦🏻‍♀️
    Anyway here's two of my favorite looks and my highest score, which is sad lol

My worst SYS in a long time. Oh well, hopefully I'll have better luck next weekend. I'm thrilled with the ponytail from this weekend so I'm happy it was part of the event lol.
    - Emmy
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    I actuallly won first place!! There were two ticketbuyers very early in the event, but around 500 points they stopped submitting looks?? I did pretty well this event, I averaged at 49,1!
    Here are my lowest, highest and favorite look:

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 454 Posts
    I ended up 2nd 🥳 
    I had 2/3 ticket buyers including the doll who ended 1st, I kinda wanted the dress but I’m gonna survive 😅
    @sarahlee I really loved all your looks 💕

Congrats! I love your looks too 🥰 You should ended 1st 💋
    I came in 4th place, my last two looks were worse than my previous 😅 But I don’t care, I’m glad I got the shoes 😊
              🍒 IOS player since June 2019 🍒
            🍇 English isn’t my first language 🍇
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    I came in second place, the second tb decided that the dress was worth spending real money 

Android
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    I was kicked to 7th place in the last 20 minutes of SYS. Too bad for the booties but they weren't that interesting imo.
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • Jenn1ferrJenn1ferr Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    I came in 7th place this event. My looks did really bad this event, only managing to get low 40s & high 30s from my looks
    Playing on IOS.
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts

I don't know by what miracle I ended up in first place, there were no ticket buyers just like the Halloween SYS! I had a rough start because I scored super low with my first 3 looks but I managed to get an average of 47 in the middle of the event.

I really like the dress even if I find it hard to style it. 
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• AllyKKHAllyKKH Registered Users, Member 59 Posts

My looks for this weeks SYS, ended up second.
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @mikaylachimo thanks for including me ♥️ I had a ticket buyer too so I had no chance. I looooove that too you’re wearing! Is that from a Kollection?
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @thelifeofRaeRae of course! 💖 & yes, it’s from the Sublime Separates bundle 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • SavannahKKHSavannahKKH Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    IzzaBee said:
    Just curious seeing that cheater with so many score, but what if that doll ends up being a cheater and ends stealing the posicion and the item for 1st place? The team give the 2nd place the item or just everything stays as if the doll wasn’t using a cheat? bc I think it is unfair for fair players
    I have contacted Glu about a suspected hacker during a recent SYS and was told that as the results were already out, there wouldn’t be any changes meaning the person who came in second would not receive the first place prize etc.  
    It was the Halloween SYS. The girl who “won” first had a final score of 6,427. 
    so they ask us to send a message if we think there’s a hacker on the trendsetter to do exactly nothing about it.. to lose the price against hackers bc a final score like 6.427 is not for a ticket buyer
  • SavannahKKHSavannahKKH Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    I end up first! Not a fan of the dress but it is cute
  • LolitaLolita Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    edited November 2019
    I got the boots, the orange dye and I managed to pass two of the three ticket/bundle buyers in my TS so I can consider myself pretty satisfied 😊

Lowest — highest — fave looks
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I don't care about the TS prizes so this is probably gonna be the week I finally win first place... 

I called it. I don't know if I had any ticket users, but if I did, they weren't scoring high enough to pass me. One thing I tried this time was to wait until an hour before the event ended to submit my last look. The doll in second place was 30 points ahead of me with her final look and I knew I would pass her with my last one, but didn't want to risk a ticket being used to beat me. I dub that move The Reverse Sneak™
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Bear_KKH said:

I love the black and red look and the floral picnic basket looks! I really hope the next SYS goes better for you 💕
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    I came in third with only ONE ticket buyer in my group, which honestly feels like a huge win in this crazy day and age
    hackers can burn in hell
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    Aw, thanks @Rikk. So sweet of you 🤗
    - Emmy
  • simoonsimoon Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    i came in 15TH!!! my highest look was 39, when last week or two weeks ago this wouldnt even be my lowest score. good bye to this game wow
    uh hi
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Last look. Missed the dress by 5 points not too fussed. Ended up in 6th my group was fairly ok wasn’t any obvious crazy TB buyers if any did buy tickets it was just one or two extra tickets or the triple threat deal.
    Congrats to everyone who got first place.

I play on iOS
  • VioletDreamsVioletDreams Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    edited November 2019

Here's my best and worst look, funnily enough the 'worst' look is also my favorite.
    And of course this is my second week of being 6th, but I honestly can't even blame the triple threat this week because I did absolutely awful lmao
    Sage | The Ginger One | Level 47 | Android
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Some of my best looks from the event. My fave look was that grape wine through the grapevine 😍🍇💜

Ugh damn but I spy with my pretty eyes 👀 won 1st place on my game. In love with this styling 😍😍😍😍😍
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.