• Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts

iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Sorry, kinda shady😬
  • KKH_JennyKKH_Jenny Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    Kendall Jenner Partied With Scott Disick In the Most Gorgeous Dress Youve Ever Seen
    I’m OBSESSED, between the very intricate detailing on the lace and the fur lined long sleeves, this is the epitome of old Hollywood glamour with a modern twist (I.e., the short skirt and natural hair/makeup). 

Do you happen to know the designer? I want to look up more of his/her creations! TIA! Love seeing all the looks you post! ❤️
    instagram image
    iOS 📲
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

instagram image
    iOS 📲
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

Carrie Underwood at CMAs

LOL Xtina needs to sue Carrie Underwood; I was wondering why this looked so familiar and then remembered it’s how Christina always starts off “Ain’t No Other Man” live:

(Not accusing you--or Carrie Underwood, haha--of having known btw; I’m just that nostalgic millennial that will never stop listening to 90s-early 00s pop and happened to attend both the Back to Basics Tour in 2007 and Liberation Tour in 2018, where this was her ANOM entrance both times). 😊
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @KKH_Jenny tbh I don’t see ANY similarities except for the hat but it’s styled completely differently so I think Carrie doesn’t have to lose her sleep over this 🤪
    @thallisa Haha, I guess it’s just me! TBH I’ve slept a cumulative 4 hours this weekend, so I could be seeing Bigfoot at this point. 😂
  • yeezydashianyeezydashian Registered Users 269 Posts

• Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    AALLL of this. Okkuurtt.
    - Emmy
    @KKH_Jenny I’m not sure, I can try to look it up
    iOS 📲
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

cntarr said:
    Sorry, kinda shady😬
    What? I got a notification that you had mentioned me but I don’t see any comments.
    iOS 📲
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

Eva Green ‘s gorgeous necklace and earrings. And a black Grecian dress with knotted and woven rope like straps. 
    IOS Player 
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    @Kkh_Anastasia I was just saying how you suggest so much but i am in love with your suggestions💖💖 but I got a few disagrees and my intention was not supposed to be mean what so ever!!!💖💖
    @cntarr ohhh! That’s okay I know I suggest a lot of stuff, half this thread is surely my suggestions 😂 Don’t feel bad, I know that you didn’t mean any harm. And believe me, sometimes I get sick of myself bc I post so much in this thread but I can’t help it 😂 ❤️❤️❤️
    iOS 📲
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

@KKH_Jenny it’s Elie Saab
    iOS 📲
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 328 Posts

Naomi is stunning in this black dress.

We also need Naomi Campbell hairstyles

• TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 328 Posts
    Also i would love a hairstyle like Naomi but animated like Pocahontas:

@Kkh_Anastasia Thank you! 
    Zendaya’s Christopher Esber dress from the People’s Choice Awards a week ago: 

I think it’s gorgeous (and landed Zendaya on basically every best-dressed list for 2019)! 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @KKH_Jenny I posted this Zendaya look last week! It actually got a few disagrees (although way more agrees/likes!!) so I’m glad to see somebody else liked it enough to post it too 😊 I thought it was stunning. And I even would like the orange/coral lip color too
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    edited November 2019
    @mikaylachimo Sorry about that!  I thought I went through the thread pretty thoroughly but I also admittedly get very easily distracted (i.e., finding an amazing designer and having to look up every collection they’ve made) 😋

But hey, great minds and all that! 😘

But yeah, I was just looking through a ton of lists by Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar, etc about the “50 best fashion moments/best dressed” lists of 2019, and pretty much the only ones on every list were Lady Gaga and Zendaya; I’m not actually super familiar with the latter at all but her looks are stunning! This one in particular is just gorgeous, very elegant and classy yet still sexy and a bit different. 

None of the KarJenners made a list I can find so far, but then again usually only Kendall lands on those; even though the vast majority of KKW’s looks have been high-fashion for a long time now, I think most fashion editors still snub her because of her style/public persona back from  when she first became famous, which is a shame, since she’s changed a lot since.

Edit: I agree re the coral lipstick as well; there need to be far more makeup options with WARM, rather than cool, undertones for any doll with a deeper skin tone. The pink-based shades in the game work great for a ghost like my doll, but not necessarily other ethnicities! Even someone with Kim’s skin tone has to use yellow-based makeup; shes warm instead of cool-toned herself, so I don’t get the limited color selection. 
  • TiaTTiaT Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    I have a make up question. I have seen some player faces that look more realistic like the cheeks have contouring. Is there a more realistic make up look that we get offered every now and then? Or is it a make up selection in the game now that I am over looking?
    Playing daily on iOS 
    Facebook: 
    https://www.facebook.com/shaniqua.garvin.5 
    Kindness is free, sprinkle that stuff everywhere. 

• beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    Yes, there's a contour bundle you can buy 
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • TiaTTiaT Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    Yes, there's a contour bundle you can buy 
    Ok I need to look for that!
    Playing daily on iOS 
    Facebook: 
    https://www.facebook.com/shaniqua.garvin.5 
    Kindness is free, sprinkle that stuff everywhere. 

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

I think this dress without the giant ruffle cape will be stunning !
    IOS Player