🗳️SYS - 11/14/19 - Let's Tour the Winery!🍷🥂

Comments

• Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    Last look. Missed the dress by 5 points not too fussed. Ended up in 6th my group was fairly ok wasn’t any obvious crazy TB buyers if any did buy tickets it was just one or two extra tickets or the triple threat deal.
    Congrats to everyone who got first place.

I just wanted to let you know that whenever I see your looks on the SYS thread, I always think that you deserve better votes! I love every single one of them and I sometimes take inspiration from it. It's a shame to see original and well thought looks scoring so low 😊😘
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I have to agree, so many great looks score less than they should.  We’re so one point, we are ahead of the trend.  Truly the ones who set the trends.  Till the masses catch up, 2our scores suffer.  :(
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    This SYS was a FLOP SHOW for me!!!
    My looks pritty mutch all floped EXPECT for my last one who got 39! All the others got from 28 to 36 *sigh* BUT i still managed to end up in 3rd place on my TS group :P 
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • TiaTTiaT Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    KKH_Jenny said:
    @TrashleyKKH Im honestly not otherwise a big fan of the white dress (something about it looks cheap and low-quality, IMO), but I literally only wanted it so my doll could finally have an outfit with some boobage and a cinched waist. 😂

I mean, our clothes inspo is primarily from the KARDASHIANS, and yet our dolls have no cleavage?! That’s like heresy. 

Plus, my doll arguably needed some boobs to patch up her marriage, considering this is the last two interactions with her spouse (I assume he was angry in the latter scenario since we just had our second baby and meanwhile I’ve been walking around with a wine bottle attached to my hand for days on end). 

This is some tea. Lol. How on earth is this drama happening?
    Playing daily on iOS 
    Facebook: 
    https://www.facebook.com/shaniqua.garvin.5 
    Kindness is free, sprinkle that stuff everywhere. 

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Your doll looks amazing in that dress @Carol Davida! It’s hard to pull off but your doll is really working it with her original style and that beret.
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    IzzaBee said:
    Just curious seeing that cheater with so many score, but what if that doll ends up being a cheater and ends stealing the posicion and the item for 1st place? The team give the 2nd place the item or just everything stays as if the doll wasn’t using a cheat? bc I think it is unfair for fair players
    I have contacted Glu about a suspected hacker during a recent SYS and was told that as the results were already out, there wouldn’t be any changes meaning the person who came in second would not receive the first place prize etc.  
    It was the Halloween SYS. The girl who “won” first had a final score of 6,427. 
    so they ask us to send a message if we think there’s a hacker on the trendsetter to do exactly nothing about it.. to lose the price against hackers bc a final score like 6.427 is not for a ticket buyer
    I feel really disturbed by this! 😕 How could any legitimate player buy enough tickets to get over 6,000 points?! Glu should definitely look into it, flag their game when necessary, then compensate the true top 5 afterwards...
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @IzzaBee I'll send you a PM about the Halloween SYS
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    @Rikk tysm doll. That's such an amazing compliment especially coming from you🥰🤗
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    @Naimonster, Happy belated birthday. Hope you had a great birthday weekend!! 🎂🎉 
    @LaLaLola, I hope you are feeling better and get to go home soon!💐

I ended up in 3rd this week. Seems the Triple Threat is here to stay and it maybe difficult to stay in the top 5 for me now unless I just get lucky. Like many of you’ve already posted, I going to try to enjoy SYS and just go as far as I can each week. Here’s the low, high and fave looks. My fave look only score 41 points, but I would totally wear that outfit to a wine tour irl! 😆 

• MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 287 Posts
    I got 2nd place, possibly after a ticketbuyer. I can’t be 100% sure, but I think she sneaked in an extra ticket in the last hours. Otherwise, her average went from 42-43 to 56.7 on her last 4 looks… which seems highly unlikely…
    But yes, I spent quite a while taking screenshots and calculating averages for my TS group. That’s how paranoid Glu makes me feel these days.
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.2
    Current level: 93
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 287 Posts
    The boots are cute, I like them, and I wasn’t a fan of the dress so I won’t cry over it, but it’s a little annoying to not be able to enjoy what I got because I constantly feel that someone is out to get me…
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.2
    Current level: 93
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    Sorry I'm always such a late poster with my looks.. I like to share, but it's hard to keep up sometimes.. lol

I kept forgetting about the other white hat, but oh well.. I came in second. 
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• rosalinerosaline Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    @therealChar it doesn’t matter if you rarely buy tickets or what you’re buying them for. You’re still sabotaging other players and taking away their chance of winning. It’s not fair, ticket buying isn’t right. Of course this is my opinion, I just wanted to put this out there and voice my opinion on this situation, as its not right. 
  • TiaTTiaT Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    The last SYS was brutal. I am normally the ‘top 1-3’ before the ticket buying. This time I came in 10th place because I wasn’t about to buy tickets. I am not a sore loser so I will accept the loss but it’s unfortunate that they are incentivizing people to spend money when they shouldn’t have to. Just coming back to the game after many years, I feel way more pressure to spend money constantly. They must realize people are most likely playing the game to distress from life because we are in the real world working jobs, going to school, and raising our families. I don’t think we are living the luxurious life like our characters in the game. So I personally decided this week to slow up on the spending after realizing how everything is really going down. I will earn my little prizes/animals/businesses here and there slowly. I will spend a small budgeted amount on the game from now on.
    Playing daily on iOS 
    Facebook: 
    https://www.facebook.com/shaniqua.garvin.5 
    Kindness is free, sprinkle that stuff everywhere. 

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    edited November 2019
    rosaline said:
    @therealChar it doesn’t matter if you rarely buy tickets or what you’re buying them for. You’re still sabotaging other players and taking away their chance of winning. It’s not fair, ticket buying isn’t right. Of course this is my opinion, I just wanted to put this out there and voice my opinion on this situation, as its not right. 
    If ticketbuying isnt right there wouldnt be there wouldnt option to do so. I didnt buy an excessive amount of tickets i bought one 🙄 i dont agree with buying a shit ton like some of these scores in 1400s. Dont get mad at me for getting the earnable white dress i wanted. 🤷🏽‍♀️dont come at me you dont know me. You wanna stigmatize me when theres others on this forum admitting to buying more tickets then i did. I didnt bump anyone off being number one. 
    rosaline said:
    If ticketbuying isnt right there wouldnt be there wouldnt option to do so. I didnt buy an excessive amount of tickets i bought one 🙄 i dont agree with buying a shit ton like some of these scores in 1400s. Dont get mad at me for getting the earnable white dress i wanted. 🤷🏽‍♀️dont come at me you dont know me. You wanna stigmatize me when theres others on this forum admitting to buying more tickets then i did. I didnt bump anyone off being number one. 
    I wasn’t coming at you for getting a dress 😂 I was only mentioning that the ticket buying part is wrong. Idc how many tickets you bought you could’ve bought 1 or you could’ve bought 60 it doesn’t matter. it’s the fact that you bought the ticket that matters. Even one ticket can make a difference to other people’s gameplay, and honestly, I have had ticket buyers in my game and I didn’t even make it to the top 5. And just because ticket buying is a thing doesn’t  mean it’s right. Drugs are a thing does that mean it is good? Not necessarily. 
    rosaline said:
    rosaline said:
    I wasn’t coming at you for getting a dress 😂 I was only mentioning that the ticket buying part is wrong. Idc how many tickets you bought you could’ve bought 1 or you could’ve bought 60 it doesn’t matter. it’s the fact that you bought the ticket that matters. Even one ticket can make a difference to other people’s gameplay, and honestly, I have had ticket buyers in my game and I didn’t even make it to the top 5. And just because ticket buying is a thing doesn’t  mean it’s right. Drugs are a thing does that mean it is good? Not necessarily. 
    Girl its not even that deep. Really need to leave me alone. Im not here for your nonsense. I could of dethroned the number one spot but i didnt. I remained in 3rd.  While the top two battled it out with extra tickets. I wasnt in your sys group so dont take ur frustrations out on me.
    rosaline said:
    rosaline said:
    Girl its not even that deep. Really need to leave me alone. Im not here for your nonsense. I could of dethroned the number one spot but i didnt. I remained in 3rd.  While the top two battled it out with extra tickets. I wasnt in your sys group so dont take ur frustrations out on me.
    Don’t tell me what and what not to do. Everyone is aloud to voice their opinion. Freedom of speech. Ever heard of it? The only “nonsense” here is your behaviour and actions towards other players and participants in the sys. Just because I wasn’t in your game doesn’t mean I can’t talk about how I feel about this situation. Everybody is entitled to their own opinion, and should NEVER feel like they can’t voice it. 
     rosaline said:
    rosaline said:
    rosaline said:
    Don’t tell me what and what not to do. Everyone is aloud to voice their opinion. Freedom of speech. Ever heard of it? The only “nonsense” here is your behaviour and actions towards other players and participants in the sys. Just because I wasn’t in your game doesn’t mean I can’t talk about how I feel about this situation. Everybody is entitled to their own opinion, and should NEVER feel like they can’t voice it. 
    🤷🏽‍♀️ i said bye. If everyones entitled to an opinion then you should really take that advice and let me have my own. Stop dragging me in your own issues. Im not gonna address u again. Bye
  • nasialenanasialena Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    I finished 7 and I had a total of 600 votes I am done with this kind of SYS 
     rosaline said:
    rosaline said:
    rosaline said:
    🤷🏽‍♀️ i said bye. If everyones entitled to an opinion then you should really take that advice and let me have my own. Stop dragging me in your own issues. Im not gonna address u again. Bye
    I was only speaking against your post. I did it just to let you know that ticket buying isn’t the right thing to do. I was of course allowing you to speak against what I was saying, I never said you had to keep your opinion to yourself. I’m sorry if I offended you. 
  • maisiekkhmaisiekkh Registered Users, Member 85 Posts
    Obviously you can buy tickets? No one will stop you but whenever you buy a ticket you ARE adding to the problem. Even if it’s only to get to the last earnable. You are telling Glu that ticket buying is working and you are encouraging them to produce things like the triple threat bundle. Live your life and spend your money however you want to but you are part of the problem. 
    😂i doubt my 99 cents is apart of the larger problem yall this bent out of shape on me of all ppl. I try to spend as little as possible cause i get that their not doing enough for the ppl who play fairly. If i want my earnble and im 10 points shy from it you bet ur ass im gonna spend the 99 cents to add more stuff to my closet. Im not dropping a large amount on this. Go talk to the ppl who spend outrageous amounts not me. 🤷🏽‍♀️im not even a vip member cause i canceled. Yall barking to the wrong person way to push ppl to support glu more 🤷🏽‍♀️
    Lmao you need to calm down 
    Lmao nah you do. Need to mind your own business. You do you and ill do me. 🙄 
    edited November 2019
    Then don’t post about it on a public forum if want people to mind their own business. 

Like I said live your best life. Buy tickets or don’t. But whenever you or anyone else buys tickets it tells glu that tickets are working, that it makes money and it encourages them to not change SYS or trendsetters and it keeps things the way it currently is which is frustrating to many people who play a free game. People who put hard work into their looks only to be kicked out of prizes by basic dolls paying to win. 

Yeah you bought it. Some of us won it. 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.