Can’t do my quest

helpleasehelplease Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
edited November 2019 in KKH FAQ & Support
Hi, hope this forum still working..
Soo Simon called me for a new quest and it was the “big invest” quest.
The quest appeared in my goals and I had to go to Oak in Soho BUT when I was there, I didn’t find the blue icône meaning I have a job there. At first I thought I should finish all my goals before doing it’s what i’ve done and nothing changed. I have 2 quests left including this one.. This is weird because I didn’t do anything like uninstalling the app or restarting the game so I don’t understand what was going on! I’ve been waiting 2-3 days before contacting the support from my game explaining my situation. The answer was : I should return in soho and try again but for now I can’t login my game because I’ve restarted it and it says “you can retrieve you saved game in 2 days”...if someone has an idea of what i’m going through, please help me T T

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    ok, hi and welcome.  There were one or two gigs that were mislabeled as far as location.  So, I would suggest an all over search. Go to each location in the game, and see if you can find it.  It’s tedious, but if you don’t have full energy, you can pick up energy, cash, and xp from location tappables as you look.  For some reason, London sticks in my mind, but also Lif in Miami.   Sorry I can’t be more help right now.  I’ll poke around and see if I can find out more.  Do you own do chic London and hamptons?  Don’t just go into clubs and places for photo shoots. Enter each building, including shops and parks looking for the task.
    again welcome, and good luck.  Let us know how it turns out?  Sometimes  called in gigs don’t show after the call to start.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • helpleasehelplease Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Hi again, thank you for your quick answer, i’m gonna try this but I have to wait 2 days before  being able to login..I have a question about that, do you have a solution for the 2 days waiting? Or is there any solution I just have to wait? 

Edit: for you question about so chic, no I do not own so chic in London and Hamptons. Only downtown La :)
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi, why do you have to wait to get into, your game?  What message did you receive?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Hi, I took a screen
    Hi again! I did what you told me but nothing has changed.. :(