🗳️SYS 11/21/19 - Aren't We 'Pretty in Pastels'?

Comments

• kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    I NEED THE PINK DRESS OMG I NEED IT!!!
    Also in love with the earnables 😍 the hair its not my type so its ok if I stay in top 5 at least.
    But again this dress omg perfect

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    @VioletDreams

It’s this top from a partnership! (I can’t exactly remember which one tho) And also, it takes most of the dyes so beautifully. 😍

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • VioletDreamsVioletDreams Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    @Basak Thank you!! I found it but sadly it's a vip partnership so I'm gonna go cry over this top I'll never own now 😂
    Sage | The Ginger One | Level 47 | Android
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Earnables are so disappointing to me and I wish they leaved zendaya’s dress green 🤷🏻‍♀️ But I’ll still try my best
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• LolitaLolita Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    I'm absolutely in love with the TS hair and dress and with the earnable top. Also, I really like the idea of the belly button ring! Not a fan of the skirt tho
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Earnbles are a weird combo 🤔 dress is stunning and the hair im not crazy about.
  • kkh_Krissykkh_Krissy Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    I'm getting a total 90s vibe from the earnables and butterfly clips in the trend setters hair. Love it!!!!!
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Really like the TS dress, fingers crossed I can stay in the top 5. The hair is cute but I can live without it. The earnables are nice but idk it feels a little cheap 🤷 like we should get the top and bottom as an outfit and then a hairstyle as a last earnable.
    Really wish they would let 3 tickets stack instead of 2, especially as we head into holidays. 

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • FieraFiera Registered Users, Member 322 Posts
    Better than last SYS’s items but I won’t be bothering since lately I don’t get the last item and never end up in top 5 because of all the ticket buyers and bots :(
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

Defo will be rocking all the pastel highlighted hairs. 
    IOS Player 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts

Earnables: I love the sheer iridescent rave top! The low-waisted skirt and piercing combo is not my fave kind of look imo but it would be cool if it was separate as some dolls suggested, for swimsuit season 😊

Trendsetters: Both of these items are really pretty! I think we are going to see a high turnout for ticket buyers for this butterfly clip hair. I wish my fave item (the earnable top) came first so I could just start a day late and have a better chance at getting it. Good luck to everyone that loves the hair 💕

I’m also a little disturbed by all the 2000s fashion coming back in style — the butterfly clips, the plaid skirts, etc — because it just doesn’t feel like that long ago 😂
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts

For everyone who thinks they might not have enough pastel clothes, don’t forget about hair! Either if you have an actual pastel hair color (light pink, lavender, light blue, light green) or one with a pastel hair accessory like clips or bows, or any of these hair that are permanently light and fun colors!!
    This is a great tip! 😊
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    @KalindaKing is the bellybutton ring apart of the outfit and which part. The skirt or shirt
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    edited November 2019
    These are the outfits I found in my kloset, was too lazy to style hair, shoes and accesories. Also, my doll kept falling asleep lol. Any feedback is welcome!

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @Abbeymae I think that dress will be perfect
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited November 2019
    heres a tip.....with something in your doll’s Hand, your screenshots all have open eyes. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    JaelynJax said:
    @KalindaKing is the bellybutton ring apart of the outfit and which part. The skirt or shirt
    I'm glad you like this detail! It's attached to the skirt
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Earnables: welcome 2002! 😂 I don't like at all the earnables this sys so I'll start on saturday or sunday, I will have a busy weekend too
    Ts: in love with the dress and hair, I hope I'll be in a fair group! (A girl can dream)
    Android
  • stacy9491stacy9491 Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    Going to get some use out of this 💜 
  • tackus88tackus88 Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    This time the gold dyes is the only thing I'm interested in 😒