🗳️SYS - 11/14/19 - Let's Tour the Winery!🍷🥂

1151617181921Next

Comments

  • rosalinerosaline Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    @maisiekkh I agree. Glu shouldn’t know what they do to other people’s games. And by buying tickets, it leads glu in the ring direction and soon they realize that some people enjoy it therefore everyone needs to play poorly. It’s not right, and there are other people who feel the same way and have the same opinion. We never told you to mind your own business, we just don’t think that you are making the right choices. AT LEAST don’t post it.
  • rosalinerosaline Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    rosaline said:
    @maisiekkh I agree. Glu shouldn’t know what they do to other people’s games. And by buying tickets, it leads glu in the ring direction and soon they realize that some people enjoy it therefore everyone needs to play poorly. It’s not right, and there are other people who feel the same way and have the same opinion. We never told you to mind your own business, we just don’t think that you are making the right choices. AT LEAST don’t post it.
    *wrong
  • maisiekkhmaisiekkh Registered Users, Member 85 Posts
    I don’t care what choices she makes or if she posts it or not. Everyone is free to post whatever but just as she is allowed to post her opinion so are others and it’s not cool to suddenly decide on a public forum that you don’t want to hear what other people are saying. She got real aggressive real fast and wouldnt listen just continued to be defensive. She’s right when she said that other forum members buy tickets and are honest about it. And that’s great. I’m a big believer in living your truth. 

    I personally don’t believe in ticket buying because it sends the wrong message regardless of if it’s one ticket of a 12 pack. Show your style and trendsetter should not be pay to win because it cheapens the entire point of the game. It’s so disheartening to get looks in the high 40s & 50s only to come in fifth place or below because people are buying their way to the top. It’s real frustrating and sad to see multiple people in the first couple of hours have a score over 500. It’s not cheating per say but it makes people feel cheated. 

    And glu, for the record, you making hairstyles and outfits exclusive via trendsetters and encouraging this ticket buying blood bath only encourages hackers. Not that I truly believe glu cares about hackers anyways. 

    Yes, ticket buying is part of the game and it probably will always be because it creates money for glu and that is the only thing glu cares about. 

    As I’ve said this entire time I don’t care that she bought tickets a lot of people do. Not everyone is fortunate to win by their looks alone. 🤷🏻‍♀️ But buying any amount of tickets tells glu that it’s working and encourages bundles like the triple threat and probably more ticket bundles in the future.
  • rosalinerosaline Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    maisiekkh said:
    I don’t care what choices she makes or if she posts it or not. Everyone is free to post whatever but just as she is allowed to post her opinion so are others and it’s not cool to suddenly decide on a public forum that you don’t want to hear what other people are saying. She got real aggressive real fast and wouldnt listen just continued to be defensive. She’s right when she said that other forum members buy tickets and are honest about it. And that’s great. I’m a big believer in living your truth. 

    I personally don’t believe in ticket buying because it sends the wrong message regardless of if it’s one ticket of a 12 pack. Show your style and trendsetter should not be pay to win because it cheapens the entire point of the game. It’s so disheartening to get looks in the high 40s & 50s only to come in fifth place or below because people are buying their way to the top. It’s real frustrating and sad to see multiple people in the first couple of hours have a score over 500. It’s not cheating per say but it makes people feel cheated. 

    And glu, for the record, you making hairstyles and outfits exclusive via trendsetters and encouraging this ticket buying blood bath only encourages hackers. Not that I truly believe glu cares about hackers anyways. 

    Yes, ticket buying is part of the game and it probably will always be because it creates money for glu and that is the only thing glu cares about. 

    As I’ve said this entire time I don’t care that she bought tickets a lot of people do. Not everyone is fortunate to win by their looks alone. 🤷🏻‍♀️ But buying any amount of tickets tells glu that it’s working and encourages bundles like the triple threat and probably more ticket bundles in the future.
    Agreed. I hope glu reads these kinds of things on the forum as they should know what they do to other people’s gameplay. It is disheartening to know that many people try their best to atleast get into top 5 in trendsetters without ticket buying, on top of making gorgeous looks with a lot of votes. But ticket buyers always take away the opportunity to climb the rankings and get high votes. And I can’t believe glu doesn’t see that.
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,279 Posts
    Im buy alot of extra tickets from now on 🤷🏽‍♀️ at first i was on the side of some of yall and hold back on buying hardly any. But since yall want to be so rude and mean over one ticket 🤷🏽‍♀️im gonna buy more. 
    Thechar *android IOS  player level 31 daily player*  makeup junkie*  avid gamer * BLACKLIVESMATTER*JUSTICE FOR GEORGE FLOYD*
  • maisiekkhmaisiekkh Registered Users, Member 85 Posts
    Glu does see it but they don’t care because it brings in money. It’s clear that they’re trying to get as much money out of this game as possible before they stop updating it. 

  • maisiekkhmaisiekkh Registered Users, Member 85 Posts
    @therealChar you’re literally acting like a child. Go ahead and waste your money to what?? To spite us? Because some people don’t agree with you and stated their opinions on an online, public forum? 

  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,279 Posts
    maisiekkh said:
    @therealChar you’re literally acting like a child. Go ahead and waste your money to what?? To spite us? Because some people don’t agree with you and stated their opinions on an online, public forum? 

    Nah cause u lost ur marbles over one ticket i bought but i see multiple others saying they buy more yet here u are trying to say im the biggest problem? 🤷🏽‍♀️ bet.
    Thechar *android IOS  player level 31 daily player*  makeup junkie*  avid gamer * BLACKLIVESMATTER*JUSTICE FOR GEORGE FLOYD*
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,279 Posts
    Glu please bring back the triple threat! And more deals on tickets <3
    Thechar *android IOS  player level 31 daily player*  makeup junkie*  avid gamer * BLACKLIVESMATTER*JUSTICE FOR GEORGE FLOYD*
  • maisiekkhmaisiekkh Registered Users, Member 85 Posts
    I didn't lose my marbles on you. I stated an opinion and explained why I disagreed with your post regarding buying tickets. I also never stated that you were the biggest problem. I would appreciate it if you acted like an actual adult and didn't put words in my mouth to continue this very dramatic charade you seem to really be enjoying. 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,279 Posts
    Glu please bring back the triple threat! And more deals on tickets 3
    Thechar *android IOS  player level 31 daily player*  makeup junkie*  avid gamer * BLACKLIVESMATTER*JUSTICE FOR GEORGE FLOYD*
  • TiaTTiaT Registered Users, Member 162 Posts

    Playing daily on iOS 
    Facebook: 
    https://www.facebook.com/shaniqua.garvin.5 
    Kindness is free, sprinkle that stuff everywhere. 

  • SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    edited November 2019
    😌
    IOS doll 💞

  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,279 Posts
    edited November 2019
    🤷🏽‍♀️
    Thechar *android IOS  player level 31 daily player*  makeup junkie*  avid gamer * BLACKLIVESMATTER*JUSTICE FOR GEORGE FLOYD*
  • rosalinerosaline Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    @therealChar the way you’re handling this is ridiculous. We were only stating our opinion on your post, and now you’re just acting immature. “I’m gonna buy more tickets to bug you” like honey go ahead but it’s gonna get you nowhere. And ps, we really don’t care 😌 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,279 Posts
    rosaline said:
    @therealChar the way you’re handling this is ridiculous. We were only stating our opinion on your post, and now you’re just acting immature. “I’m gonna buy more tickets to bug you” like honey go ahead but it’s gonna get you nowhere. And ps, we really don’t care 😌 
    "We dont care "makes a ton of comments about how i shouldnt do it and how it makes a glu not wanna change the TS😂 sure girl. 🤷🏽‍♀️  *yawn*
    Thechar *android IOS  player level 31 daily player*  makeup junkie*  avid gamer * BLACKLIVESMATTER*JUSTICE FOR GEORGE FLOYD*
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 823 Posts
    @Stefani_H thank you, I really appreciate that 😃 
    I play on iOS
    Add me on Facebook ? https://www.facebook.com/mariani.poizen.3
  • rosalinerosaline Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    rosaline said:
    @therealChar the way you’re handling this is ridiculous. We were only stating our opinion on your post, and now you’re just acting immature. “I’m gonna buy more tickets to bug you” like honey go ahead but it’s gonna get you nowhere. And ps, we really don’t care 😌 
    "We dont care "makes a ton of comments about how i shouldnt do it and how it makes a glu not wanna change the TS😂 sure girl. 🤷🏽‍♀️  *yawn*
    Smh I wasn’t saying we didn’t care about this situation😂 I was saying that we don’t care if you’re “gonna buy more tickets to bug us” so if you’re saying that to get on our nerve, WE DONT CARE AND IT ISNT WORKING. 
    lmao take a seat 🤷🏼‍♀️🙄
  • MynameisDee82MynameisDee82 Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    Saw this on Facebook. Another proof that hackers can participate in SYS. They managed to get first place but actually don’t want it. Lol.
    So I hope only hackers play this game, and legit players should stop spending money on this game. 
    Bye Glu.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!