🗳️SYS 11/21/19 - Aren't We 'Pretty in Pastels'?

Comments

• SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    Pastel colors are definitely my favorite😍, so I’ll enjoy making looks. But kinda upset I love the TS hair, because I know there will many ticket buyers🙄 
    IOS doll 💞

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I decided to try my luck in this kollection and I got kstars! These go to the BF fund

About the weekly rotation on kollections, does anyone know if it's random? 

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • itsgigirosinaitsgigirosina Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    I’m fairly new to KKH so I don’t have many gowns from past events, but I did my best with what’s in my kloset! 
    Also - where is the light brown/bronze hair colour that everyone seems to have from?

• ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    I love the pastel theme!!! Time to put my underused stuff to good use. And dear oh dear my dyes are quivering--we're gonna be in the single digits soon tryna get ready for tomorrow! The skirt is fun, definitely could use in a future SYS. Hoping I can make it through to the top, it's so cute! (No I don't mean the top of the TS charts, that's pretty much impossible unless a mega miracle happens...) The hair's pretty but that's out the window. The dress is gorg, hope I can snag it. I wanna see how it looks in green dye!!! Really excited to use all my dyed hair looks!
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    Definitely splurging on tickets for that hair. 😭😭😭💔
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    Of course, love the trendspenders hair. I haven’t been able to finish a SYS in weeks due to my musical. I’m hoping this week I’ll be back on track, even though I don’t like the earnables. I think separately they are fine, but seeing them as that set is throwing me off. 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Well this trendsetters in not going to be fun since I actually like the items but I know I won't get them. At least last week I didn't care. 
    Platform: Android

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Definitely splurging on tickets for that hair. 😭😭😭💔
    Get that hair girl ! It would look cute in the shade u have in ur pic.
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    @Scarletkkh I might have to copy that purple look if that’s okay 🙊 I think it’s stunning!!!
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    @kayayem yup I remember rocking the butterfly clips. They used to make ones that the wings would flutter when you moved and I swore I was the coolest thing ever 😂
    - Emmy
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    do y'all now put the butterfly clips you find lying around on your lampshades too?
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • tiatamarakkhtiatamarakkh Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    I can’t wait for the sys event, if Somebody knows any more spoilers spill the tea 🍵 
  • tiatamarakkhtiatamarakkh Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    I can’t wait for the sys event, if Somebody knows any more spoilers spill the tea 🍵 

• ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    Of course you can @EmCharlotte , i am really happy you like it, and i hope you get super high votes with it. Oh and i see someone is on a disagree spree again, makes me laugh out loud. :smile:
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Like earnables and TS but am just gonna play for earnables. Not stressing over the TS items as I know I have no hope of getting them. Now time to go and use up all my dye 😂 glad I got some more pink in my black boxes this week lol.
    I play on iOS
  • LaulieeBoohLaulieeBooh Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    Not really a fan of the ts 🤔 but the earnables are cute 🥰  
    let's be friends add me:
    https://m.facebook.com/adore.nickole.18
    android player 
    my name is lauren

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I have the soft pink hair color on my BF list, if only this theme was programmed for next week!

Btw, @Scarletkkh I absolutely love all of your looks!
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • KortyKorty Registered Users 360 Posts
    edited November 2019
    It’s fortunate that I don’t like the earnables because I’m working all weekend away from home, sharing a hotel room with my sister on Saturday and Sunday night, so I won’t bother waking up in the middle of the night to submit looks.... and thus getting weird looks from my sister 🤣

Now, I know that some of you are non going to like this suggestion, but as a long time player I admit that I like “collecting” pieces for my wardrobe, so if Glu wants me to spend 💸💸💸 they should definitely offer the diamonds for lower price: most certainly I would buy packages of diamonds because that would allow me to get rare pieces from the voting booth. 
    And in order to find those rare pieces I would spend more time voting, and be more engaged with the game, rather than getting super bored as it happened in the last SYS 
    ....just my opinion.... 
    Daily iOS player since July 2014
    From Italy 🇮🇹🍕🍝
  • vxnxsvxnxs Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    @Korty I think everyone is pretty happy with the concept of buying diamonds and would be happy to see diamond packages on sale (I know I would) but it's the tickets that irk us. Especially because the ticket buyers are put in the same pool as non-ticket buyers which is pretty defeating and creates a bidding war.

More than happy to spend on diamonds, k-stars and items but ticket buying is just crazy since it's pretty much a blind auction with no cap. 

Totally agree that diamonds are worth buying because you get to pick your item and are guaranteed that you'll receive it. Although it would be good to see more of them in the game, I think some diamonds should be included in VIP since I feel bad for all those that pay for VIP and then have to shell out more money on top of that. 
  • KortyKorty Registered Users 360 Posts
    @vxnxs thank you, I knew I wasn’t the only wishing diamonds were more affordable! 

I’m not even going to mention the “ticket” issue because it has escalated too far, and made so many players miserable, that’s why I wish Glu would put out a nice diamond offer instead of the loathed “triple treat”, and I’m sure it would generate better results for their finances too!
    Daily iOS player since July 2014
    From Italy 🇮🇹🍕🍝