• fallonfallon Registered Users, Member 569 Posts
    I need this hair from the collection, it's too beautiful
    English is not my first language 🇧🇷
    Android, add me: 

https://www.facebook.com/fallonsalvatorekkh
    Instagram: @fallonkkh
  • QueonnahQueonnah Registered Users 142 Posts
    Man, y’all would put the curly hair in a collection. 🥴

Everything else is cute. I love the earnables. I love the gb dress but I’m not chasing anything. 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    Earnables. Yesss 90s Supermodel vibes with the whole bustier and skirt. Been wanting it since we saw it in the update banner. 

GB. Love the hat and dress but the whole ensemble is giving me sexy baker 👩‍🍳? 😂 

kollection. Oh nooooo. Why do I like everything ? Sparkle tights ? Baroque print dress ? Chunky necklace? That Sailor Moon ish hair ! The gold dress and butterfly clutch. Everything is a need. 
    IOS Player 
  • fallonfallon Registered Users, Member 569 Posts
    I decided that now I'm going to focus on just enjoying the looks of weekend events, since in SYS everything is beautiful, but it's a failure to get
    English is not my first language 🇧🇷
    Android, add me: 

https://www.facebook.com/fallonsalvatorekkh
    Instagram: @fallonkkh
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    I absolutely LOVE everything, it has been a while since I was this excited for the weekend event items
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Ok,  there is a famous Christmas Story, "Twas the Night before Christmas"  and it is a contraction of It Was.  In this case, I wanted to give it the cadence of that famous twas,  And the first line starting to continue wal alluding to the possibility that I'd go off on a long winded poem parody.  
    It is such a strange morning.  I feel terrible I misjudged a member and their posts, :( But then a friend was the 1st to wish me a Happy Holidays <3 so now all I can think of is the Holiday Season.
    ANd now looking at our prizes............I am blown away by the quality of the entire Weekend Selection.   This is where the gold is ladies.  Everything rocks.  THe white stuff........the hair......the non bundle outfit.  Friday I'm in Love.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VioletDreamsVioletDreams Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    The earnable skirt is really cute, I'm excited to get it.
    The GBs are a bit odd imo? I hope I get the dress it's hot af

And this kollection oh my god, I can't really afford to spend my k-stars on kollections rn but that bun hairstyle is possibly my favorite to exist in the game ever, the babyhairs are such a cute details. I NEED THAT HAIR.
    Sage | The Ginger One | Level 47 | Android
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    That kollection hair is wow! I need it now!!
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Here are my opinions on the Weekend stuff!

Earnbales: I LOVE EVERYTHING!!! The neckalce looks very detailed, i love the details on the skirt and i love how simple the top is! Black and Gold is sutch a great combo!

GiftBox: I LOVE the hairstyle with the hat! The dress is ok BUT i do like the sparkly thingie in the midle of the dress... Dont like the eye color nor the shoes!

Kolection: Everything is nice BUT the curly hair with the buns is a MUST for me!! Defenetly need it in my KKH life <3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    Felt exhausted after seeing all this week’s items 😩 Earnable items are gorgeous! I love the GB dress and hair! The kollection is everything 💖😍 Why does it have to be before BF event 😭

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

• Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    sooo why is the curly hair in the Kollection right before Black Friday ?😩😩 I NEED IT😭
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • kimberleyxkimberleyx Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    OMG, the kollection hair! Why do this to me just before Black Friday! 😩😂
  • CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    Kollection tends to return in the game right? I’ll probably chase the bundle and the dress and finish it when it returns. Or finish it right away this week. Before the BF event. Idk.

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

• Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    I love the Kollection! The curly hair with buns is my must have! ❤️
    ~ iOS player ~
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Noooooooo! I love everything! I swear whenever I see items I love and can't chase, I die a little inside.

The GB items are so cute and the kollection OMG! Why one week before black Friday?!

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I LOVE the earnables, the gb hair and the kollection 😍😍😍😍😍
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Love the earnables. Hoping for the hair or the dress in my free GB. Giving the kollection a miss saving my stars for Black Friday. Am so glad it’s a professional weekend as I’ve got an 8hour tattoo sitting tomorrow so will be starting the event late.
    I play on iOS
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    Earnables: I love separates <3 and these are beautiful and diverse! Very excited for these items!
    GB: The hair is interesting. I would love to see a version without the hat, but it is still cute. And I love the dress!
    Kollection: ....omg no words. Everything is a must. My k stars are not safe
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    KOLLECTION

Love this Kollection!
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited November 2019

Earnables: I can definitely see some dolls loving this Versace-esque look! I don’t think it’s for me. I like the medallion but it might be hard to style.

Gift Box: Strangely the hat is calling to me. I hope most of all to win the eye color so I can dress up as Yennifer! I wish Glu would stop putting hair/eye/lip colors in gift boxes.

Kollection: Both dresses look like deluxe gift wrap to me! 😂 I love the boots and the double-bun curly hair 😊
  • ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    edited November 2019
    @Rikk I had the same thought too about getting the eye colour! 😂 I want it so that I don’t actually have to spend my kstars during Black Friday to buy the one in the closet.
    iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
    Yes!  It does look like gorgeous wrapped presents to me.  That's what the whole holiday season is.  See it with your child like eyes, and every glimmer or shimmer of shine is like a bow, or an ornament.  If you can't see it through child like eyes, try the 3 Harvery Wallbangers on an empty stomach eyes.  Then you'll get it.  :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I love the wide open middle, how many longer necklaces do we have that never seem to land right with an outfit.  (btw, love love love the Christmas tree pendant in the photo.)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    Oh myyyyy 😍 my K stars are not safe this week... I love and need EVERYTHINGGGG!!!!! Thanks Glu for all these wonderful items, the Kollection is especially stunning!
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    I am so glad that earnables are cuter than gift box items! 🌸 My K-Stars are safe or at least that’s what I thought before seeing that amazing Kollection. Must have everything, except for GB. 🌸💖💖
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited November 2019
    CryingKim said:
    Kollection tends to return in the game right? I’ll probably chase the bundle and the dress and finish it when it returns. Or finish it right away this week. Before the BF event. Idk.

If it helps, the Halloween Kollection came back for me this week. I love the butterfly purse, but I'm gonna wait.

earnable top is deja vu, but I like everything except the eye color so I'll probably get that or energy
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College