⭐KK:H Weekend Event -11/22/19 'Twas the 5⭐B4 Black Friday

Comments

• LaulieeBoohLaulieeBooh Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    Anyone else notice any issues with their offerwall?
    Same Girl 🤔 I just bought a new phone and realized it 🥺
    let's be friends add me:
    https://m.facebook.com/adore.nickole.18
    android player 
    my name is lauren

• Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    KOLLECTION

Hey Kalinda do you know something about the fb doll wearing already this hairstyle when we can only get it til tomorrow? 
  • LaulieeBoohLaulieeBooh Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    Also! I love the kollection 🤷🏽‍♀️ hopefully our offerwall appears before black friday 🥳 thanks again @KalindaKing for spoilers 💛 
    let's be friends add me:
    https://m.facebook.com/adore.nickole.18
    android player 
    my name is lauren

• LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    Love the earnables - gives me 90's Versace vibes! Also would try my luck in this kollection, but only once because of BF.
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    I'm pleasantly surprised at nice earnable separates! I like every single earnable.
    GB i dont know. I almost like the hair but the braid is throwing me off. I'd rather see a humanly possible eye colour than purple. I'd be happy to get the dress but not too sad to chase it if i dont.

Kollection...
    Can y'all let us have nice curly hair that isn't tied up in a Kollection? Seems like they tend to end up in Kollections or GB. Or, when Glu was really generous available for 500 k stars for VIP :smile::smile::smile:
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Has the issue with the Android Offer Wall being completely unavailable been addressed yet?? I am assuming double offers will be soon, so this needs to be fixed!
    iOS
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Maybe that's why we aren't able to see who disagrees anymore. 
    Glu knew what tension Trendsetters would cause and made disagrees invisible for us.
    Android
  • QueonnahQueonnah Registered Users 142 Posts
    Didn’t she write something different and change it? I know I’m not high. She mentioned buying tickets and changed what she wrote. It looks like people are just disagreeing with what she said about the items but I caught what she wrote. I mean, I don’t care but I hope I don’t get into a SYS with ya 😏
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    I find it bizarre that every time @KimsBestie comments something she gets at least 2 disagrees even when it's a harmless comment on weekend items. 
    @kkh_clarice agree with you. Its really insane. Its like someone is one a disagree spree. 
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    @Queonnah yeah on the sys thread she told that she is about to buy a lot of tickets to get the hair lol
    But not here. 

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• CrushrrCrushrr Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    What’s the best way to complete a 5 star weekend?
  • KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    I find it bizarre that every time @KimsBestie comments something she gets at least 2 disagrees even when it's a harmless comment on weekend items. 
    @kkh_clarice agree with you. Its really insane. Its like someone is one a disagree spree. 
    No worries! Some people might literally hate me from the last Sys fiasco. 😭🌸 So I am not surprised they hit that Disagree button. 💖
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
    @Queonnah yeah on the sys thread she told that she is about to buy a lot of tickets to get the hair lol
    But not here. 
    Oh okay, then I am under the influence 🤣 ! But no, you guys ain’t gotta dislike her post here, too damn 
    edited November 2019
    But not here. 
    I mean it’s nothing wrong with that. I always play Sys events fairly and only buy tickets when I see someone else buying tickets and  if I like the items 100% and I see that I won’t come in the first place, though that rarely happens only when Glu throws super girly 90’s items at us as I am a sucker for these. ☹️🌸
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Crushrr said:
    U mean Reality Show Weekend Events and Professional Weekend Events??
    If so then defenetly 3 hour reality shows in the Bel Air house!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    Hate is a very strong word. And if you really feel like people hate you then its really concerning, I am really sorry you feel like that @KimsBestie , it really makes me feel sad that you feel people hate you🌸
    Queonnah said:
    Didn’t she write something different and change it? I know I’m not high. She mentioned buying tickets and changed what she wrote. It looks like people are just disagreeing with what she said about the items but I caught what she wrote. I mean, I don’t care but I hope I don’t get into a SYS with ya 😏
    I don’t change anything in my posts unless I make a typo sometimes then yes I’ll edit my post. 😭😭
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
    Queonnah said:
    I don’t change anything in my posts unless I make a typo sometimes then yes I’ll edit my post. 😭😭
    You’re fine, babydoll! My sincere apologies. It’s the ganja. 
    Hate is a very strong word. And if you really feel like people hate you then its really concerning, I am really sorry you feel like that @KimsBestie , it really makes me feel sad that you feel people hate you🌸
    I am not saying that everyone does. I personally like everyone here despite our different opinions and stuff, but I did go hard in the last Sys thread so... 😭 

Anyway, we can’t please everyone and a couple of disagrees doesn’t bother me much. Though, I still wish we could see who disagrees with our posts in this forum. 🤣🌸
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited November 2019

Crushrr said:
    I find the 3 hour reality shows in BelAir.  THen I hold off doing the weekend gig till I have a few more of the bonus items, and then finish up with more reality shows. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited November 2019
    How much of a cut is Glu giving Maria on Black Friday k star packs??? She keeps offering me practically half off hairstyles this week, trying to get me to spend all my stars right before the sales! All 20 stars off of 45 or 50. Halloween hair was Monday, wedding yesterday (which was much appreciated because wedding items don’t go on sale for Black Friday), and braids just now! We have a love-hate relationship 😭

Between Maria’s offers and this weekend’s kollection........ bye bye k stars
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    My androids have no game offers too. This seems widespread and needs to be addressed. A glitch? When's the fix date?
    PM to add
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Thank you @AliBryant!
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Really hating that all of the high quality things are constantly going in kollections.

Also, are we ever getting videos back? Or the offerwall? Because I haven’t had either for months so I pretty much have no way of getting free kstars except the occasional gb or SYS.
  • FieraFiera Registered Users, Member 322 Posts
    Omg I was expecting the to be VIP event items but I’m not gonna lie I’m SO HAPPY they’re not cuz I see my doll wearing them A LOT. 
    I like the GB hair and dress also I think they can help us in this week’s SYS but honestly I’d rather get k stars in my free GB. 
    I’m not really into the Kollection n I won’t be taking a chance on it. 

BUT LIKE I SAID IM OBSESSED WITH THE EARNABLES 💕💕💕