🗳️SYS 11/21/19 - Aren't We 'Pretty in Pastels'?

Comments

• DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I haven't seen the triple threat deal pop up yet, maybe it's not happening this week? Fingers crossed because I really like the TS dress 🤞
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • EloiseAnnEloiseAnn Registered Users 94 Posts
    Off to a good start!nners 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    I haven't seen the triple threat deal pop up yet, maybe it's not happening this week? Fingers crossed because I really like the TS dress 🤞
    Further up someone posted it is 
  • tackus88tackus88 Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    I don't know if I have any ticket buyers in my group yet, but there is definitely some serious opponents 💪 
    I'm inlove with the hair and eye color of one of them 😍😍

• pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Sorry for the low quality but I actually loveeee the prizes, especially the TS hair 😍 good luck to everyone in the event! ❤️

I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    omfg I just wasted 5 pink dyes accidentally on a random dress. this is not a good start for me lol
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    I wish they showed you which ones were dyed 🤦‍♀️ like a little icon on the side for the color 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    No one in any of my groups has points yet.  At least my androids aren't grouped together.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SavannahKKHSavannahKKH Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    tackus88 said:
    I don't know if I have any ticket buyers in my group yet, but there is definitely some serious opponents 💪 
    I'm inlove with the hair and eye color of one of them 😍😍

I hope this eye color and the lavander hair color are in the black friday sale 😢 
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Huh it still hasn't shown up in my game, I just restarted it too 🤷 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • stargirIstargirI Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    No one in any of my groups has points yet.  At least my androids aren't grouped together.
    same
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    If you are looking for the triple threat offer try andrebootyoyrdevice. If it still hasnt popped up I'll fi d out what you can do. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Every time I see someone on my ranking wearing 1st place prizes from past SyS Im like "yeahhh cool"

I just hope to be able to get the dress, srsly its gorgeous. 
    Lol - I feel that way a lot. I didn't vote for a doll because she had that ponytail with bangs from a SYS or two ago and her outfit seemed too "basic" for me.

I was just thinking about all our personal biases when voting on dolls in SYS. I wonder how many of us are still bitter about not winning a few TS items and just can't seem to vote for dolls wearing them, especially from the most recent SYS.

iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • Kylie.BKylie.B Registered Users 87 Posts
    Huh it still hasn't shown up in my game, I just restarted it too 🤷 

@DoloresWyatt it'll pop up after you submitted your first ticket
    iOS player 📱
    You can add me on Facebook at Kylie Benson or this link  https://www.facebook.com/kylie.benson.902 ❤️
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    If you don't see the Triple Threat promo window, submit a look, exit Show Your Style and go back to your main game.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I already have 2 ticket buyers in my group yay 🥳🥳🥳🥳😒
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

I feel I don’t even gonna get the dress 
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    I already have one ticket buyer, goodbye to the hair I guess.
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts

I feel that the one in the forum disagreeing with our posts giving up w/ this sys is in the mood “the sys just started don’t give up bc of the tb” and it makes me laugh 
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    thallisa said:
    I love the theme! And unfortunately for me, I also love all the items, especially TS, but we’ll worry about that later 🥴

I think we have tons of pastel clothes in our closets, not to mention all the items we can dye champagne/ice blue!

That first look is like everything to me. Is that dress VIP? I've never seen it.

Also, I remember that hair is from one of the first new format SYS and I didn't have access to it at the time, does anyone know if it's available for diamonds now?
  • stacy9491stacy9491 Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    Nobody in my TS group is really doing pastel colors at all. I’m generally confused 🤷‍♀️ 
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    I Have someone in my top 5 that's been in my group before, and was a tb (not a forum user.) Someone posted her in their top 5 last SYS thread showing her as a tb, so I know she's pulling out her wallet this time yet again for that TS hair, so I assume she'll be taking first place unless she is outbid. Hopefully I can just make top 5, that's all I can wish for 🤞🏼Currently in first place, but it won't last 🤧
    - Emmy
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    Koakuma said:
    thallisa said:
    I love the theme! And unfortunately for me, I also love all the items, especially TS, but we’ll worry about that later 🥴

I think we have tons of pastel clothes in our closets, not to mention all the items we can dye champagne/ice blue!

That first look is like everything to me. Is that dress VIP? I've never seen it.

Also, I remember that hair is from one of the first new format SYS and I didn't have access to it at the time, does anyone know if it's available for diamonds now?
    The first dress can actually be purchased in the kloset!
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts

Wow okay I get it