🗳️SYS 11/21/19 - Aren't We 'Pretty in Pastels'?

Comments

• nasialenanasialena Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    My first two looks did 42 and 46 votes and I am 9 again I would like to thank glu .
  • stacy9491stacy9491 Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    Can you purchase this dress?
  • stacy9491stacy9491 Registered Users, Member 274 Posts

• AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    I'm first in my group but my two looks did not do good whilst on theme, it doesn't look good for the rest of this SYS...

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • rosalinerosaline Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    WTFGLU said:
    'Send an In Game ticket', they said.
    'Ask Support to check your game', they said.

right!
    its really difficult to get help when whatever you do they always tell you to go here, and then there 😒
  • IsabellaaIsabellaa Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    I already have 4 ticket buyers in my T$ group. They are not on theme at all. This is just insane!
  • tackus88tackus88 Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    edited November 2019
    A bit off topic, but yesterday I created new game on another device to participate in this SYS and was offered to purchase vip with free trial. Purchased and immediately went to cancel it, so it won't charge me after the trial. And I saw that I was charged for 63,07$(it's the price of vip gold in my country). I don't know if it's apple or glu fault, but glu lost my money for good. Have no reason to trust them anymore 😒
    So @WTFGLU I understand you 🤝
  • alyssa123alyssa123 Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    I already have 4 ticket buyers🙁🙄
  • rawaanrawaan Registered Users 38 Posts
    stacy9491 said:

This dress is a part of a Kollection, don't remember the name of it 😊
  • rawaanrawaan Registered Users 38 Posts

This doll is currently in fifth place in my TS group. She's cute but she's not following the theme so I don't understand how she got the votes
    @rawaan @stacy9491 it's Pretty In Purple Kollection :)
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    tackus88 said:
    A bit off topic, but yesterday I created new game on another device to participate in this SYS and was offered to purchase vip with free trial. Purchased and immediately went to cancel it, so it won't charge me after the trial. And I saw that I was charged for 63,07$(it's the price of vip gold in my country). I don't know if it's apple or glu fault, but glu lost my money for good. Have no reason to trust them anymore 😒
    So @WTFGLU I understand you 🤝
    no.  it's wtfapple   (itunes)  you have 48 hours to the second to say there is an error.  This is Apple/itunes and not glu.  so if you did it yesterday you can do it now.  go to your receipt and there is a problem link for the transaction.  Use it, or follow their instructions, but your request for refund has to be time stamped within the 48 hours or you are lost.  Hurry.  Contact apple on your receipt.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Wishing everyone the best of luck this SYS 😊 I hope you have fun and don’t stress!
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    Rikk said:
    Wishing everyone the best of luck this SYS 😊 I hope you have fun and don’t stress!

(sorry Rikk but I coudnt lose the joke) 

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

edited November 2019
    Yes, @kokokokonut I did it by all the instructions, but got an answer that the purchase doesn't meet the condition for refund. But somehow I got help and this purchase was canceled. I just became paranoid 😅

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Im seeing so much dark colors and not enough pastels mostly gowns. 
  • hyamihyami Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    I guess I’ll save this screenshot of my doll with the hair I dreamed of getting.  And the ticket buyer is dressed in all black...

My doll’s insta: Hyami.kkh 
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    This theme is so off theme. 😆

This would have been great for April. But pastels and cherry blossoms in November?
    I was thinking the same! I hope that we will have autumn/winter related SYS's because even if I like those summer-ish themes, it feels off. 
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    If there was a way of doing trendsetters where one person's ticket purchases don't affect someone else's chances of getting trendsetters items and dye, maybe trendsetters wouldn't be so annoying. And the bundle just made it impossible for people to do well without spending on it themselves. 
    Platform: Android

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts

tackus88 said:
    Yes, @kokokokonut I did it by all the instructions, but got an answer that the purchase doesn't meet the condition for refund. But somehow I got help and this purchase was canceled. I just became paranoid 😅

glad it was all straightened out.  That would have freaked me out as well. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ArtemisxMoonArtemisxMoon Registered Users, Member 181 Posts

My first two looks. Unfortunately #1 in my TS group has almost 250 points 😩
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts

Not doing well but I expected it already, I'm clueless 
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    edited November 2019
    @ArtemisxMoon your doll is STUNNING! 

@AguadeCoco I think your looks deserved far higher votes! 

@Koakuma that first look is so gorgeous and on theme, it should have scored higher!!!! I adore that dress. 

@JaelynJax love the pearl hair for this theme!! That second look is wonderful

@Scarletkkh your doll looks like a beautiful pastel princess and I am LOVING that look!

I think everyone in this forum is nailing the theme, there are so many gorgeous looks here I couldn’t possibly respond to them all! 

I worked overtime on my night shift and only woke up ten minutes before I would have lost a ticket, so I have no scores to share 😂 I quickly recreated a look from last week and am hoping for the best! 🙊
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • ArtemisxMoonArtemisxMoon Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    @EmCharlotte thank you! 😊💖
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    WTFGLU said:
    'Send an In Game ticket', they said.
    'Ask Support to check your game', they said.

What a shame. It still ticks me off whenever I remember that just because I purchased the $1 SYS ticket, the videos I can watch decreased drastically from 20 videos to 5 videos real quick and oftentimes I only get to watch 2 or 3 videos. You really enjoy making fair players suffer huh, Glu?
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    I forgot to screenshot but someone in the voting booth already has the earnable skirt. Is that even possible yet??
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    HannahKKH said:
    I forgot to screenshot but someone in the voting booth already has the earnable skirt. Is that even possible yet??

I found another one.

How naive of me, they’re obviously ticket buyers

For a split second, I forgot they existed
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️