⭐KK:H Weekend Event -11/22/19 'Twas the 5⭐B4 Black Friday

Comments

• beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 703 Posts
    I really like the collection bundle and hair, way to hoe us by putting it out the week before black Friday. The gift box hair and dress are cute too.
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    Ohhhh GB hair is the one that both me and @MollyMonroe suggested! So happy to see an item based on my suggestion second week in a row 👏🏻

Earnables are great and I love GB hair and dress. This kollection is to die for as well which is extremely painful since we’re gonna have a BF sale in a week 😩
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    Ooooing and ahhhing over the Kollection! Please come back next weeek!!!! I’m only taking one spin (that’s my usual for any new kollection) but idk what I’m gonna do once I see what I actually get from the spin. I love the boots sooooo much 😫😫😫

Ok! *composing self* um earnables are glam, love the little gold accents. The gb outfit is yowzaa! Wowie! The hair is also v pretty, but then again idk what I’m gonna get so can’t get my hopes up... fingers crossed!
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • CrushrrCrushrr Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    Thanks dolls!
  • CrushrrCrushrr Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    thallisa said:
    Ohhhh GB hair is the one that both me and @MollyMonroe suggested! So happy to see an item based on my suggestion second week in a row 👏🏻

Earnables are great and I love GB hair and dress. This kollection is to die for as well which is extremely painful since we’re gonna have a BF sale in a week 😩

Ryley1e said:
    KOLLECTION

Hey Kalinda do you know something about the fb doll wearing already this hairstyle when we can only get it til tomorrow? 
    Those baby hairs are slaying!!!!
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    I really want the bundle from the Kollection but Black Friday is coming soon, I can't spend 30 k-stars for a spin when I know in advance that I'll probably end up having dyes or energy... Too bad because I really love the dress but I don't want to risk losing 30 k-stars lol

The earnables are super cute, especially the necklace! I love the hair from the GB, I hope I'll get it in the free box (never gonna happen).
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• rosalinerosaline Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    yesss it’s the butterfly hand clutch kollection 😍😍😍 
    I’ve been saving up stars for that kollection! Can’t wait to play ☺️🦋
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    I find it bizarre that every time @KimsBestie comments something she gets at least 2 disagrees even when it's a harmless comment on weekend items. 
    Same for me which is why i like her comments ! I dont really care about my disagrees cause i know people are just jerk 🤷🏽‍♀️but she is nice shame that people wanna be like that when you know some of them secretly buy tickets on the low 
    Hate is a very strong word. And if you really feel like people hate you then its really concerning, I am really sorry you feel like that @KimsBestie , it really makes me feel sad that you feel people hate you🌸
    I am not saying that everyone does. I personally like everyone here despite our different opinions and stuff, but I did go hard in the last Sys thread so... 😭 

Anyway, we can’t please everyone and a couple of disagrees doesn’t bother me much. Though, I still wish we could see who disagrees with our posts in this forum. 🤣

Your fine! Do your thing. Ill keep liking ur stuff and ignore the judgemental ppl. 
  • ciaraxciarax Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    does anyone know when’ll the new kollection be out 🥺
    ciarax said:
    does anyone know when’ll the new kollection be out 🥺
    Tomorrow when the event happens
  • AVINXXAVINXX Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    Omg the Kollection is gorgeous 😍, and I'm so excited to see an item that i asked for in the suggestions thread in the game!
    I'm normally pretty good at not spending kstars but those boots and that GB dress are really tempting me😅
    I play two games: Annie on IOS and Lottie on Android! 
  • IsabellaaIsabellaa Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    Why my GB palette is always full of trash but never has all four GB items?! This really sucks! 30 event points are useless and so is 50 energy, nobody needs or wants them.

It should be obvious that our GB palettes have all four items! This is so stupid, you don’t even have a change to get some of the items on your free box because they don’t appear on the palette! 
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts

• Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

Why do I even bother? Seriously, this is my 327382nd time opening kollections and I got the bundle on my first try just once.

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
    If you guys need motivation not to spin for the kollection..

The bundle dress looks so nice on my skin tone I couldn’t resist. But clearly energy is the first thing on the menu 😒
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Someone stop me from spending all my stars on this Kollection 😭 so far I have energy and the hairstyle, I crave everything in it so badly I want to blow all my BF savings! It’s so beautiful!

edit: y’all didn’t save me quick enough aka within one minute so now look

Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Can someone please model the gb dress without any hair covering it?🙏🏼
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 454 Posts

I have no words 😶
              🍒 IOS player since June 2019 🍒
            🍇 English isn’t my first language 🍇
    Thank you @Maree_kkh you look gorgeous in it 😍😍😍😍

@AmandaMKkh no prob! And thank you :heart:, i wasn't sure about the pointy boob aspect lol but i really like it!
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts

It went: Energy, necklace, boots and then Bundle

On the earnable gift box I just got energy, not going to chase as I need to save stars now after the Kollection chase lol
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    I've been pretty lucky! Took a spin of the new kollection and got the dress

Aaaand in my free box I got the dress!! It's so beautiful! 

Android
    @Maree_kkh this is the reason why I asked 😂 

@Chloè_KKH bellissima 😍😍