⭐KK:H Weekend Event -11/22/19 'Twas the 5⭐B4 Black Friday

Comments

• kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    A quick question: is it necessary to crop out the screenshots we post? Because I never do it and I don't wanna break rules unintentionally :D

IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    @Lolita so insanely jealous, the bundle was last for me! 

I completed my first Kollection! I’ve never been so completely in love with every item before, I feel a bit sick at how many K stars were lost during the making of this moment but what’s done is done! I have 18 K stars for Black Friday, can’t wait 😂

Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts

Absolutely love everything about this outfit 💙🥰
    Work! I love it on your doll 💎💙💎
    kadamisia said:
    A quick question: is it necessary to crop out the screenshots we post? Because I never do it and I don't wanna break rules unintentionally :D

No not at all! Some people do it because they like the way it looks, but it’s not necessary 😊
    @Rikk I had the same thought too about getting the eye colour! 😂 I want it so that I don’t actually have to spend my kstars during Black Friday to buy the one in the closet.
    Good thinking! The eye color wasn’t even in my palette anyway 😂 I’ll wait for Black Friday I guess 😊
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I got the shoes in my GB and the stockings in the kollection. I really love the hair but I'd be soooo mad if I take another spin and end up getting energy or dye. Should I stop? 

Please agree if you think I should give it one more try or like if I should save my kstars for next week and wait for the kollection to come back.

Thanks!
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    @VioletDreams Ahhhh yay I'm so happy you got the hair! Congrats! <3
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    My freebie.. I was so close to the dress😭

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    @Rikk okay thank you so much! <3
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts

Why do I always chose the worst spot? 😑
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    KaylaJ said:

earnable top is deja vu, but I like everything except the eye color so I'll probably get that or energy
    Energy, but took a spin on the Kollection and got the hair which completed the To Dye For task. Then my ski resort, clothing store, and salon called with profit, and my wine made 5 Kstars so almost back to where I started

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Lol I had all four items in my palette but of course I chose kstars. They're going straight to my Black Friday fund but that dress was so beautiful... 💔💔💔

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    edited November 2019
    I promised myself one spin only and was hoping for any item and got the hair! It is so detailed and beautiful ♥️ I will finish this Kollection the MOMENT I get it back. I just really want to save for BF. 

With the beauties @Basak @Katinkae @melissakkh 💕

iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,025 Posts
    edited November 2019
    I'm having a fabulous day so far! I got the hair in my free box.. that's the main thing I wanted because it's so different.. I liked the eye color, but I don't see myself changing my eye color much.. the dress is pretty and sexy! but similar to too many dresses we have already.. 

And then! I super can't believe this, but I actually got the bundle on the first try!!! I'm pretty sure this is the first time that's every happened to me! :)

I was hoping I would be fortunate like @VioletDreams and @Chelsea. and get the hair next, but I wasn't.. I got the boots... But I would have been fine with anything. The kollection is so 🔥🔥🔥.. I would complete it, but black Friday... The hair will have to wait. :)
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• hyamihyami Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    Wanted the dress or the hair, luckily this were the only 2 items on my palette.  Bad pick, got event points 😭 

My doll’s insta: Hyami.kkh 
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    I was so mad at getting energy at my free GB so I took a spin and look what happened! I’m ecstatic 😍🤯

I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    After seeing everyone's luck, I decided to take a spin too but I got the item that I don't wanted at all lol as always... At least it's not energy or dye but still. 

🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts

Well that’s depressing.
    iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    Got energy in my free box. I really want the hair and dress, and that Work of Art box is gorgeous but I’m not chasing anything with BF next week. 
    I’m all out of storyline so I’ve just been doing the random professional gigs that Simon calls me with, but I started a 3 hour gig and then had to go to work, and now I’ve forgotten where the gig is. There’s nothing in my goals box and nothing in the upper left corner of my screen to remind me so I guess I’m screwed. 
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 289 Posts
    In my free box, 2 event items, 4 (!!!) daily gift box items, 1 energy, 1 event points. Of course, I picked the event points…!
    You can’t win them all and that’s fine, last week I got the shell purse and was really happy about it. I just wish the ratio of event / daily GB was reversed!
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.4.1
    Current level: 99
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

I personally don’t like the eye colour, I can’t get it to work with any of my eyes. I think I look like an alien 👽
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 703 Posts

It went hair, stars then bundle. Yay! Lots of dolls are having good luck this week with this kollection I’m so happy! 
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 703 Posts
    I really wish they would just put eye and lip colors in the kloset. Not every color looks good with every skin tone, I’m scared to open my box because I know I have no use for purple eyes. 
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    A beautiful alien @HannahKKH
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I absolutely love this hair. 

@KaylaJ  Dixie  @Katinkae  @Amilicious

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    I had only 2 items in my free box and I got energy for the second weekend in a row. I love the hair in the new Kollection but I got dye on my first spin  :|

• webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Agreeing with everyone - the Kollection hair is gorgeous.

My Kollection box order was: energy > dye > boots > hair

I also won the purple eye color, but I don’t think I’ll use it often.

iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    A beautiful alien @HannahKKH
    Aww thanks 🥰
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Got the hairstyle in the giftboxes!!! So happy with it!!!

And I took one spin on the Kollection and gig the boots. Maybe I’ll try again later for the hairstyle but I really want to save my K-stars...

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________