🗳️SYS 11/21/19 - Aren't We 'Pretty in Pastels'?

Comments

• ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    Thank you @ellyelephant 🙏🏻🌸. Are you okay?
  • ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts
    @jhabs Yes I’m okay! I hurt myself at work last night and cut my hand! They had to give me 9 stitches and I felt soooo queezy from the sight😂 I hope your neck gets feeling better! We’re all too clumsy I think
  • FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    @ellyelephant I know it might be frustrating but a ticket is nowhere near as important as someone’s well being 💞 Hope everything's alright and that you have a nice rest this weekend. If you still have a chance in getting top 5, go get that dress girl!! 💕 
    🇵🇹 • no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum • 🏳️‍🌈
  • DianaKKHDianaKKH Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    edited November 2019
    DianaKKH said:
    Kalinda just 2 hours ago😂
    I'm sorry but I couldn't help noticing... are you #119 with 400m fans? Omg how many friends do you have? 💀 lol In my game you're like #1

Oh I'm playing like forever, but have friends in game only from forum and I forget that they all have 1000M fans😂 and it's okay, cause my friend has billion of fans and she is still not #1👌
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @ellyelephant and @jhabs I hope you dolls are doing better now! Hope you have a speedy recovery. 
    IOS Player 
    FilipaKKH said:
    @ellyelephant I know it might be frustrating but a ticket is nowhere near as important as someone’s well being 💞 Hope everything's alright and that you have a nice rest this weekend. If you still have a chance in getting top 5, go get that dress girl!! 💕 
    Trust me I know!! I’m not bothered by it because I wouldn’t have came in 1st anyways😊 Thank you for your kind words!!❤️
    @Scarletkkh Yes I’m okay, thank you doll! 💖 

@TrashleyKKH Thank you lovely! 🥰
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    DianaKKH said:
    I'm sorry but I couldn't help noticing... are you #119 with 400m fans? Omg how many friends do you have? 💀 lol In my game you're like #10
    It takes forever to advance again up the ranks after the third comeback! Even at the A-list, half of the new people in the konnections app still require k-stars for me 😂

I love your new profile pic @kkh_clarice! Baby hairs on point 💕
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    jhabs said:
    @ellyelephant omg are you okay doll? This week is a bad week for injuries. This morning, I fainted for the second time in my life. I fell straight back, like a board lol. Luckily, I must have an iron head bc I have no bumps, but my neck is killing me. Hopefully we all stay injury free for next week lol 
    omg! My mom tells me when I get hurt that it’s the universe’s way of telling me to try to slow down. Take good care of yourselves 😊 Hope you feel better soon!
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    I'm scoring well - mid 40s to low 50s. This is my best so far: 

I'm behind two ticket buyers, one that is an offensively hideous outfit. I swear some of these ticket buyers are 11 year olds with rich parents bc I refuse to believe anyone over 15 would put together such horrible combinations. She's scoring low so maybe just maybe there's a chance I can catch up if she doesn't buy anymore tickets. First place isn't happening for me though, it's long gone so no cute butterfly hair for me. 
    - Emmy
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    Rikk said:
    DianaKKH said:
    I'm sorry but I couldn't help noticing... are you #119 with 400m fans? Omg how many friends do you have? 💀 lol In my game you're like #10
    It takes forever to advance again up the ranks after the third comeback! Even at the A-list, half of the new people in the konnections app still require k-stars for me 😂

I love your new profile pic @kkh_clarice! Baby hairs on point 💕
    Ikr im stuck on the #24 but its ok, I took so long to do my comebacks and I regret it. 
    Thank you 💗💗 this hair is the best thing in a long time.

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    @kkh_clarice that sounds delicious! 🤤 where do you live?
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
    @pilirositolamBrazil. It's really delicious, and it's quite common here to have at least 2 stalls in the street markets selling it. 

• Aurora117Aurora117 Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    I’m not even gonna blur this out, because I am just so angry. I’ve been playing this game since it first released, been a loyal customer and this whole trendsetters feels like an absolute slap in the face. I find myself playing less and less, I can rarely even be bothered to finish a weekend event anymore. This is why. Because as much as I love sys and styling my doll with the hundreds of items I’ve earned over 5 years of playing, this keeps happening. Week after week. I am disappointed that my support for this game for so long means nothing. 
    Totally agree with you . i woke up to this on Friday morning There's no way ill get that dress...
    And worse, how come those 3 had votes in the very first 5 MINUTES of sys starting???🙄🙄🙄

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Where I live "pastel" is a stuffed pasta with varied flavors, the most popular being minced meat, cheese, pizza (consisting of mozzarella, tomato, oregano and olive), bauru (ham, cheese and tomato) and chicken with catupiry (which is like a cream cheese but tastier). And we also have the sweet ones with banana, cheese and guava paste. 
    So every time I read the thread name I get hungry.

Now I'm hungry lol
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    llol! @kkh_clarice that's true.. It hadn't dawned on me, but pastel is like a cake or pie in Spanish.. That's so funny. :)
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• stacy9491stacy9491 Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    Quick question: should I spend my diamonds on an outfit or the butterfly aurora?
    Why? My two favorite outfits. Way to taunt me with my bad luck today 💔😭
    @AliBryant are diamond clothes discounted?
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @stacy9491 no, but wait to see what the sale has 
  • FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    @stacy9491 It's possible that you find your favorite items of clothing in the TB closet sale about to happen in a few days! It would be a pity if you spent your diamonds on something and find it in TB sale for k stars, since diamonds are way harder to get. 
    🇵🇹 • no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum • 🏳️‍🌈
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    llol! @kkh_clarice that's true.. It hadn't dawned on me, but pastel is like a cake or pie in Spanish.. That's so funny. :)
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    stacy9491 said:
    @AliBryant are diamond clothes discounted?
    Not that we know, but you may find an item you want for sale with stars instead of diamonds!
    iOS
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @kkh_clarice OMG I was just thinking of doing the exact same post, because all I can think about when I read the sys theme is pastel and it gets me hungryyyyyy, nice to now that someone else is going through this as well 🇧🇷
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts

I was feeling a little too inspired by the theme of this SYS and have eaten about four of these hostess pastels so far today😫 
    I want this outfit so badly gaaaaah!
    @luvs2gruuv I love this forum because of this! You can know a little bit of each culture. 😍 

@brunakkh lol I was just in the voting booth thinking about this! 
    (E nada melhor que um caldo de cana pra acompanhar!) 🥤

Highest look I have EVER gotten!