🗳️SYS 11/21/19 - Aren't We 'Pretty in Pastels'?

Comments

• jahvannajahvanna Registered Users 31 Posts
    My first time commenting here, my issue is I started late to avoid ticket buyers because I'm not rich to keep spending money in a game that doesn't care about its players. I was in first place last night leading by about 20 something points made sure to check before going to bed also I checked the three players behind me clothes that they are wearing. Woke up this morning I'm in second with the second person now in front leading by over 110 points wearing the same dress from last night. Now how is that possible, has anybody ever gotten over 100 votes on a look...Glu something very fishy is going on....
  • SandraFFWSandraFFW Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    hyami said:
    I guess I’ll save this screenshot of my doll with the hair I dreamed of getting.  And the ticket buyer is dressed in all black...

Hey, girl we’re in the same TS group 
    And yeah the TB just bought more tickets but is still dressed all black 
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    First bunch of looks. Need to bump my average up just a little to get the top so fingers crossed. 

Love the skirt.

I play on iOS
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    5-8 looks

Right now I’m 3rd in my TS with 7 ticket buyers.
    1st and 2nd have already finished the event so I ask Kalinda to check my group, they’re just big ticket buyers.
    Hopefully I’ll still be able to get the dress 🤞🏼

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    5-8 looks

Right now I’m 3rd in my TS with 7 ticket buyers.
    1st and 2nd have already finished the event so I ask Kalinda to check my group, they’re just big ticket buyers.
    Hopefully I’ll still be able to get the dress 🤞🏼

I've messaged Glue once about someone going nuts (+300 votes than rest of us) in my SYS group because at that time I didn't know about hakers playing. They did absolutley nothing, still happens. Waste of time. 
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • EloiseAnnEloiseAnn Registered Users 94 Posts
    Looks 2-7.
    57 is a new record for me!!
    Splurged and got the butterfly aurora with diamonds
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    yezx said:

Looking for one of these hairstyles, if someone would be planning on submitting those, please message/tag me 😊

Edit: im on iOS

@jezx I just submitted a look with this hair. Not sure when it will go into voting.
  • tackus88tackus88 Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    edited November 2019
    My recent looks, so far 58 record 🤗 I'm #4, #1 and #2 is ticket buyers for sure, but they have pretty good stuff, I think they could make it without buying tickets 😅

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Got it @scarletkkh! Thank you 💕

iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    jahvanna said:
    My first time commenting here, my issue is I started late to avoid ticket buyers because I'm not rich to keep spending money in a game that doesn't care about its players. I was in first place last night leading by about 20 something points made sure to check before going to bed also I checked the three players behind me clothes that they are wearing. Woke up this morning I'm in second with the second person now in front leading by over 110 points wearing the same dress from last night. Now how is that possible, has anybody ever gotten over 100 votes on a look...Glu something very fishy is going on....
    Maybe the person submitted a lot of looks by buying tickets, and the last look submitted was the same dress from last night
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Looks 6 to 9! I've been doing better, but not as much as I'd want...
    #1 is still a ticket buyer, but I'm alternating between 2nd and 3rd place.

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • hyamihyami Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    Hey 👋 @SandraFFW! It’s great we’re in the same group. Good luck and let’s hope we both stay in the top 5. 

I’m so done with the ticket buyer and her all black outfits. 
    My doll’s insta: Hyami.kkh 
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    @yezx im like 85% sure the second hairstyle its available at the BF sale, so maybe you wanna wait and buy it next week 
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Yes I know its available @Ryley1e, it was also available in june (or may idk), but tbh I rarely buy throwback items (except for handhelds or make-up maybe), I try to spend most of my stars on kloset items since those are 50% off, and imo tb items are overpriced. I also appreciate my tb item more when i need to save 2 months for it lol. 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • pinkrainbowpinkrainbow Registered Users, Member 107 Posts

I tried out the skirt and it did not go well. 🙁
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    I love this theme ... everyone’s outfits look gorgeous 😍

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    edited November 2019
    My first 4 looks did pritty nice to me and very consistent (40, 47, 41 and 44)!
    I guess il stick with the light pink looks, they seem to be working really well for me!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • AccaliaAccalia Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Can somebody submit that flowery dress?

(Got this picture from the event items thread).
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    This game is the worst. 😭

I started the event late last night because I can't keep up with 4 days of SYS every week anymore, especially with all the stress T$ causes (with no acknowledgement of our concerns from Glu).

4 free looks later, this **** has 400 points. #2 likely bought and submitted the Triple Threat, but "Zanthe" has had to have submitted at least 6 extra tickets so far. 

I am so sick of this game.
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts

A little sad about this one, I really liked it. But I’ve been doing okay so far with my other looks. 

• SandraFFWSandraFFW Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    Thanks and good luck to you too @hyami
  • CalanthaCalantha Registered Users 187 Posts
    This may be a silly question, but what look should we be on? I just submitted my 9th look and noticed my free ticket timer was not moving....I don't appear to be stacking more than one ticket at a time....I don't think I've missed any looks
  • KatWalkerKatWalker Registered Users 174 Posts

My first 6 looks. I took a couple risks keeping my doll’s green hair in one outfit and using kash clothes in another, both times it didn’t pay off lol. I’ve been trying to keep on theme but I don’t have many pastel items and I’ve seen a lot of off-white/champagne dresses scoring well, so I might switch to that for my next looks. I somehow managed to get second place and pass two triple threat ticket buyers, but the first place ticket buyer is ahead by over a hundred votes so I probably won’t bag my second first place in a row.
    join my KK:H Discord chat server here!
    iOS player. add me in game on FB!
  • tackus88tackus88 Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    edited November 2019
    @AVINXX  thanks for posting this look, because this was one of the first looks I wanted to submit, but changed my mind at the last minute 🤦🏻‍♀️ so decided to submit it now and just after submiting I saw that the other girl in my group did almost the same look 😅 she got 55 votes, I'm still waiting for votes 😊
    p.s. I'm on the left

Edit: Yayyy, I got 59!

• KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts

I think my favorite is #6, she looks so quaint

I'm making some weird ass looks but it's ok!
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Jenn1ferrJenn1ferr Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    My last foUr looks, look 10 is still pending, so fingers crossed for a good score. 🤞 

my TS group isn’t that bad. I’m constantly in the top 5, but 1 & 2 are TB’ers so I won’t have a chance at all to get the first place hair. 
    Playing on IOS.