⭐KK:H Weekend Event -11/22/19 'Twas the 5⭐B4 Black Friday

Comments

• pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    @mikaylachimo the same thing happened to me, I’ve been receiving daily several offers from Maria for the whole week! 😂
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    How much of a cut is Glu giving Maria on Black Friday k star packs??? She keeps offering me practically half off hairstyles this week, trying to get me to spend all my stars right before the sales! All 20 stars off of 45 or 50. Halloween hair was Monday, wedding yesterday (which was much appreciated because wedding items don’t go on sale for Black Friday), and braids just now! We have a love-hate relationship 😭

Between Maria’s offers and this weekend’s kollection........ bye bye k stars
    Update: it still continues..... Thursday I got offered another luxe goal on wedding hair (which doesn’t go on sale Black Friday), and yesterday I got 25 off of this cute new jumpsuit that costs 55, making it only like 2 more k stars than what the Black Friday price would be. These are some of the best offers I’ve ever had, Maria has no mercy!

Lucky you!! Maria keeps offering me house furniture :| 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Idk where should I post this but is it possible change my facebook on my game? 
    Yeah. Easiest to me. Open the game on you device, Change your Pw on the game FB account. Then log your game out, and then hit login to FB. It will be unable so, it will open a dialogue box put your new FB I’d and pw.

If you need more help @Carol Davida can do this in her sleep she’s done it many times with perfect success.  Good luck, and you can Always open a thread 9n Faq & support if you don’t know where to ask. ; The 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @dpeters furniture is my usual 😂 These great deals have only been this week! Maria is clearly just trying to ruin my Black Friday savings and I’m sure when the actual weekend comes I’ll be back to furniture, if I get any calls at all 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @mikaylachimo lol let's hope it lasts until the end of the month for you :smile: 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    Weekend event styling 🕶

I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I had a pretty lucky weekend event for my male doll! I ended up winning 2 handheld items, which is a big deal because there are verrrry few handhelds for sale in the guys’ wardrobe.

I got the iced coffee, this faux LV travel bag, two pairs of trousers, and the crazy-looking shades. I hope the wine glass shows up in our weekend selection soon! 

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I love the Hawaiin shirt look @rikk.  Reminds me of Barf parties and listening to Selector
      https://youtu.be/NpF3LGgDoUE
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Question:
    Since next Weekend is the Black Friday VIP Event, this upcoming Weekday Event will be reduced like last year... Right?? :S 
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • TheBolaTheBola Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    edited November 2019
    I'm not spending money on the game so I just try to style my earnable outfit the best that I can. I really like the clothes this week. 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I love the Hawaiin shirt look @rikk.  Reminds me of Barf parties and listening to Selector
      https://youtu.be/NpF3LGgDoUE
    Haha cool! It definitely has strong party vibes :)
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Glamazons in the earnables 

@mikaylachimo  Dixie  @LindaVB  @thelifeofRaeRae

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    I love this outfit!

• stacy9491stacy9491 Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    So worth it. My most favorite outfit ever!
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Why do my poses in the photo booth keep disappearing?? I paid 10 k stars for them and once I use them they lock again???
    Edit to say the problem got fixed. I just closed the app a few times. @webra thanks for tip, I didn't see the button on my phone though 😕 hopefully it won't disappear again.
    - Emmy
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    To early for Black Friday spoilers?? 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    Does anyone know any details about the Black Friday star packs? 
    As tempting as a $5 hack is, I would rather be genuine and put my money into keeping this game alive for a little longer.
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    @Bear_KKH That’s happened to me before. If you’re on iOS, try the “Restore Special Purchases” in the Kstar window. I’m not sure if Android has something similar.
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @BellaKKH the star pack prices are the same but you get 2x the stars
    iOS
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    My weekend styling. I still NEED that kollection hair, I'm so sad I didn't get it bc I love it. I will get it as soon as it returns! But for now, I need to save for BF! 
    - Emmy
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts

Dont know where to post this and if its a glitch, but my butterfly aura isnt working inside lavish?
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    @thelifeofRaeRae Thank you so much for including me!! 💖
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH @MollyMonroe @alice_kkh @thallisa and @thelifeofRaeRae Thank you so much, lovelies, for including me while I was away! 💖🥰  I apologize if I missed someone, I have too many notifications 😅
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @yezx it’s because there’s the microphone aura
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    @kokokokonut were is the Weekday Thread?? :3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    edited November 2019
    wrong thread
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    Soooo I lost track of time and realised i didnt finish the event THE MINUTE it ended😭 My energy was full and all i needed was one more reality show😫
  • SophieFKKHSophieFKKH Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    This outfit is so worth it! 😍
    EARNABLE

• StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    finished a weekend event for the first time because i never manage to collect enough event points until i found tips from this community! 😄 the reality show tip really worked for me, so THANK YOU 🌻🤩
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡