🗳️SYS 11/21/19 - Aren't We 'Pretty in Pastels'?

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I have been on a number of forums, and I can't recall any that told why a member was banned in their profile or anything.  But no worries.  Before someone, other than cheating, gets banned they've gotten dms from glu telling them that they are breaking rules, and please chill.   If they repeatedly ignore those messages, then they already know why they got banned.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kkh_sashakkh_sasha Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    @jhabs yah I got banned on my other account (@rosaline) just by stating my opinion on another user’s post. Another user was also speaking against her post, and she got banned aswell. Tbh we really did nothing wrong and I think that only users who violate the forum’s policy should get banned, no other reason like stating their opinion. I’ve messaged Kalinda asking why my account got banned, but she hasn’t responded yet.
  • KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    Well... Here you go Koko, without the obscene language. 😭😭😭 

🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Ok thanks.  I appreciate it.  I'll be honest, I was changing diapers when emojis began, I don't know is that crying or laughing?  If you're laughing I don't get it.  But thank you, I'm not trying to stifle people, so Thanks.  and,  if I wasn't trying to be helpful, would I have suggested you ex out the stuff and repost?  ANd I'm going to try and find who Lola is.  futile, probably.  but I hate cheaters too. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts

Like I thought I had lost a ticket so I bough one to replace it and now I'll wait until 15 minutes of the SYS ending to get my last ticket and submit my last look. But all is well! If it stays like this I'll probably  end up in 2nd or 3rd
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    9-12 looks  🧚🏻‍♀️ 

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    Ok thanks.  I appreciate it.  I'll be honest, I was changing diapers when emojis began, I don't know is that crying or laughing?  If you're laughing I don't get it.  But thank you, I'm not trying to stifle people, so Thanks.  and,  if I wasn't trying to be helpful, would I have suggested you ex out the stuff and repost?  ANd I'm going to try and find who Lola is.  futile, probably.  but I hate cheaters too. 
    That emoji is nothing personal Koko! It’s my favourite cry emoji ever so I tend to use it a lot. 💖🌸✨ You’re welcome though and I hope you are having a good day! 
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • Lanacrystal12Lanacrystal12 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Korty said:
    My scores are so-so, I find it hard to style my doll because I’m not motivated with SYS anymore.
    In the meantime the top doll in my group is of course a ticket buyer, and she’s wearing black head-to-toes.

I have the same thing on mine. Leader is over 200 points ahead and is wearing all black.
  • stacy9491stacy9491 Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    Perfect partnership dress!!
  • FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    edited November 2019
    I'm not happy that someone was able to get the TS clothes before time, but calling Kalinda a "legitimate hacker" is to belittle the real problem here. Hackers will always be the biggest problem here and trying to turn the blame on someone else isn't helpful, it just takes the attention away from the REAL hackers that make fun of everyone here and are probably laughing right now.
    🇵🇹 • no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum • 🏳️‍🌈
  • RedVelvetRedVelvet Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
     I managed to pass a couple of TB and get 1st place, however one of them bought even more tickets. What else is new?
    ✨ ios player
    ✨ english isn’t my first language
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    The first 2 dolls in my T$ board are definitely ticket buyers. I wouldn't mind if they were actually ON theme but they keep submitting super colorful/black outfits. They're not even trying to stick to the theme anymore, it's just about money.
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    edited November 2019
    My average for this SYS is probably my best ever (most of my looks are in the 50s!) but I'm soooo discouraged with all the ticket buyers 😭 It'll be a miracle if I finish top 5 😪
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • sheridansheridan Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    edited November 2019
    What a joke! They Started buying tickets the moment it started as well 🤬 how ridiculous that glu is happy for us to sit there from the minute SYS starts knowing that we’ve got NO CHANCE to get the hair. It’s a joke 🤬

also my scores were doing really well as well I got a couple 53’s my average is 47..

(I still have 1 More look hoping to get 5th so I can at least get the dress but not feeling that hopeful)😴
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    13-14 look 
    right now I’m 4th in my TS group *fingers crossed*

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    I'm pretty sure ticketbuyer at #1 on my trendsetters had a fight with her parents and is taking revenge by spending horrors on their credit cards. Now she has 929 votes, and ticketbuyer #2 is 612 votes. Whats the point of continuing to buy tickets when you have a 300 points advantage? lol
    So miss Egypt if you're reading this, here goes a tip:

(I'm saving my 2 tickets of the day to send for the last 15 minutes, just like this I think I can get the dress.)

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    @kkh_clarice I'm also saving my last two tickets for the last minutes, fingers crossed this strategy works for both of us!
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    I’m really about to lose to the TB in my group by less than 10 points 😕 last week I lost by 1 point to a TB. they are insufferable. I haven’t won 1st place in MONTHS. On top of that hackers can just put the TS items in their games with ease. It’s such a slap in the face. this is such a dumb, messed up system.  
    iOS player since July 2014 
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Last looks, 10 to 14! These are my highest scores this SYS. I won't pass my ticket buyer, and I hope to stay ahead of the other dolls!

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Even though I managed to actually get in the top 5 during the event, towards the end I'm stuck in a lower spot. I'm not even bothering to care about TS anymore. At least after getting the earnable top, I'm closer to the top of the world achievement. I like the top better with something high waisted than the earnable skirt.
    Platform: Android

• Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    edited November 2019
    I'm #5 and have a total of 568 points so I didn't get the top. This is the second week in a row where I didn't have enough points to finish. I will probably finish out of the top 5 though because #6 currently only has 10 less points than me. I'm disappointed because I liked the dress this week. Maybe next week will be luckier for me!
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

I could have had a higher score but I was out literally all day yesterday and didn’t manage to come online. I hope I stay in 5th! It’s annoying that most people in 1st to 4th place haven’t been sticking to the theme though. Pretty sure a couple are ticket buyers and are just submitting sub par looks. (I started around 6 hours after SYS began so maybe starting later does help with the amount of ticket buyers/less competitive people? Idk)
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    edited November 2019
    @beachespeaches
    Hey! I'm player 2 in that group, and I'm only that high because once I saw #1 soaring, I was like hmmm, let me see something. But every time I submit a new look, she's submitted about 3. I was going for a while (because I'm back home and in the hospital waiting on my mom to get out of surgery), but I finally gave up because it's ridiculous that I even spite-spent that $30. But just for total transparency, my game is legit. 5k now, there's no way I'd believe is legit. 

Edit: I've got receipts, disagreers! 

Edit 2: Receipts: