🗳️SYS 11/21/19 - Aren't We 'Pretty in Pastels'?

Comments

• MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    @Stefani_H
    I honestly can't believe myself either. #neveragain 
  • KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    edited November 2019
    @Stefani_H
    I honestly can't believe myself either. #neveragain 
    I had the same regret when we had that neon pink high ponytail as a prize. 😂 But wow.. 5k... I refuse to believe that they are spending real $$$. ✨
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts

This is ridiculous. I’ve never been in a group this bad before
    Was is it like this from day one with ticketbuyers?
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • jessica296jessica296 Registered Users 113 Posts

@JaelynJax tbh I haven’t check the list at all until today so I don’t know. I’ve been avoiding seeing my ranking throughout the competition for the last few weeks

@MollyMonroe I’m sorry about your family struggles. I hope everything works out. I was frustrated I’m not gonna lie because I won’t even be getting the dress at this point but I appreciate your honesty 

SisSnappedLikeThanos deserves the world 💞
  • SavannahKKHSavannahKKH Registered Users, Member 257 Posts

I’m just - This is insane I just don’t understand how someone can submit that bunch of looks to get that score.. this is more than 4000 points ahead of what we need!! Sorry but I don’t think they don’t care about spend that much money.. those aren’t ticket buyers just imagine how many tickets they have to waste almost 20?? Tickets
    Smuckies said:
    @jessica296 I have no words for that. That is absolute insanity. The #1 doll is 2000 points ahead of number 2, that is at least 50 tickets. Like why??
    The #1 doll just jumped like 3k points today after I saw her original # and was like huh... something seems off. So then I started submitting extra tickets, and it seemed like every time I submitted one, she had already gone through 3 looks or so. Then the stress vice kicked in and I purchased an extra pack, and then another, and another. I stopped after that because I was like wait, holy crap, wtf am I doing. But anyhoo, just wanted to give ya insight on #1's wild lead. Apparently she was watching to see if her spot would be challenged and when it did she went Rambo on us all. 

@JaelynJax tbh I haven’t check the list at all until today so I don’t know. I’ve been avoiding seeing my ranking throughout the competition for the last few weeks

@MollyMonroe I’m sorry about your family struggles. I hope everything works out. I was frustrated I’m not gonna lie because I won’t even be getting the dress at this point but I appreciate your honesty 

I'm sorry, Jessica. I do think we'd both be in Top 5 without any tickets. I'm sorry I've contributed to more tickets in the group overall. If I could gift you extra tickets or points in the game, I 100% would. I'm about community over capitalism, and today I just had a weak moment. 
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    To get to 4000 with a score of 50 you need 80 tickets !!! I doubt she gets 50 in all her looks so she spent like 65 dollars in tickets
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @MollyMonroe I really hope your mom heals up fast! I know how endless those hours in the waiting room can feel. It’s enough to make anyone frazzled.
    Thank you, @Rikk
    I came to the game for an escape, now I'm like LOL I should've stuck to my book. 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited November 2019

Please consider sending a private message to KalindaKing include your Game ID, and let her check out your group.  I am so sorry you have this in your game.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts
    @MollyMonroe Why not just disable in-app purchases in your game? Might be able to restrain yourself if you have to go through the hassle of unblocking your in-app purchases each time you want to buy something. 

I’m just - This is insane I just don’t understand how someone can submit that bunch of looks to get that score.. this is more than 4000 points ahead of what we need!! Sorry but I don’t think they don’t care about spend that much money.. those aren’t ticket buyers just imagine how many tickets they have to waste almost 20?? Tickets
    That’s way more than 20 tickets. 😅 I remember when I fought for the item that I wanted and I had 51 looks which means 51 tickets and my score was around 2k and she has 4K+ which means she submitted around 100 looks or something which also means that if they are a legitimate player then they’ve spent around $100 dollars just for tickets. It doesn’t make sense to me, I spent around $40+ dollars on my 51 tickets when I fought with someone for the hair and regretted later on. But then again you never know... I still think that person might be a hacker. To waste $50 on tickets it’s a little crazy, but some of us can’t control ourselves sometimes when competing but $100? Gurl...
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
    Sending my prayers to your mom for her to heal faster. 🌸✨ @MollyMonroe
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Speaking of hackers.... (this is the same one @KimsBestie posted earlier) 🙃🙃🙃
    she is 300+ pts over #2...

iOS player since July 2014