🗳️SYS 11/21/19 - Aren't We 'Pretty in Pastels'?

Comments

• julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    Love the dress and I found this cute squirrel while voting 🐿

• rawaanrawaan Registered Users 38 Posts

So close! I'm still happy with my results, this is the first time in months that I end up in a group without ticket buyers. I started this event 3 hours later on purpose. I thought that I might end up in a chill group and I got lucky. The winner earned the hair ❤
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

I had 4 ticketbuyers but managed to pass one of them and came the 3rd. So I guess everyone got that beautiful hairstyle except me. Well, I never ever end any of the SYS events in the first place so.... Nvm here we are with our beautiful pink dresses with @mikaylachimo, @yezx and @TrashleyKKH 💞

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • hyamihyami Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    Congrats to all the doll’s who got first place! I’m super happy you get to enjoy that beautiful hair ♥️  I got second place to the all in dark colors ticket buyer 🙄(I actually wasted a ticket on an all black outfit to see how it scored and got a 30, meanwhile I had an average of 47 including that ticket).  Anyways, I’m happy with my scores and that I got the trendsetter dress 😊

My doll’s insta: Hyami.kkh 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

Feeling this look! Haven’t been 1st in ages! Rocking it with @mikaylachimo , @AngelineJ and @VampireBarbie
    IOS Player 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    That’s awesome @FilipaKKH! I hope your winning streak continues next week 😊 
  • AVINXXAVINXX Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    Lottie enjoying her win😍 started off with two ticketbuyers but was lucky enough to pass them both😊

Highest score, favourite looks, and lowest score:

I play two games: Annie on IOS and Lottie on Android! 
  • vxnxsvxnxs Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    So excited for all those who came first! 

I managed to come fourth and really happy with that considering there were at least five ticket buyers but some of them stopped submitting after the first half of the SYS. 

Happy to have this beautiful dress 🙌🏻 

• fallonfallon Registered Users, Member 569 Posts

I finally got the first place, this is the second time I win (I only got the first place in the pink ponytail SYS) I'm so happy that this week I got all the clothes I liked
    English is not my first language 🇧🇷
    Android, add me: 

https://www.facebook.com/fallonsalvatorekkh
    Instagram: @fallonkkh
  • FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    That's so sweet, thank you @Rikk!! Congratulations on coming in 1st place as well! 🎉😊
    🇵🇹 • no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum • 🏳️‍🌈
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    I loved this event! I got 699 in 13 looks and ended in first place. My average was about 54 which is my highest average ever, and I got my first 59 on a look!! I absolutely love this hair, and the dress. I’ve always loved pastels so this theme was so much fun. 

Celebrating first place with @VampireBarbie @TrashleyKKH and @thallisa
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    I was third the whole event so I knew I wasn't going to win the hair. However, 2 ticket buyers suddenly appeared 20 minutes before the event ended so I dropped down to 5th. At least I got the dress that is absolutely gorgeous! Congrats everyone.

🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• JasminEscalantekkhJasminEscalantekkh Registered Users, Member 108 Posts

Hurray!!! I came in first place absolutely Gorgeous look! 😍💙
    Android doll 💙
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    Came in 4th but glad to have a very rare chance at 1st this week. The person who was leading the whole week and I was pretty sure was TBing dropped off and opened the door for everyone else. Ending up finishing in 13 tickets (which I’ve never done b4!!!) and I was gonna try for 1st until another girl TBed last minute and made it impossible. Decided not to try for 2nd (I can forgo the dye) and stayed tied at 4th w/ another girl so the 5th placer wouldn’t get knocked out. Girl I know the struggle, I gotchu... but only cuz I already got both the earnables. Next time who knows!?!

Love the dress, I haven’t tried dying it yet, fingers crossed it looks good in green!!! 😄
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I haven't had a chill TS group since August I think, however this time, in spite of ticket buyers, I managed to hang onto fifth place like this

So here's my doll modeling her hardly earned dress

And my looks

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • AVINXXAVINXX Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    Annie didn't have the best of luck, but was still able to get the dress 😊.
    Ticket buyer #1 showed up on the first day, ticket buyer #2 showed up last night and the fight for first place began.

Best score, favourite look, and worst score:
    I play two games: Annie on IOS and Lottie on Android! 
  • camillekkhcamillekkh Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    CryingKim said:

Whoops someone just stole miss camila’s spot 😂🍿
    Hey that’s me 😂 I ended up winning first place because I had to buy 3 more tickets. And just a disclaimer, I wasn’t gonna buy any tickets I was winning 1st the entire first day then angel came in and bought tickets so obviously I had to keep up, which is why I bought a few. But all my looks were 50-55 so I didn’t just win from ticket buying and submitting ugly tacky outfits, I actually tried! 😂😭😍 :) 
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts

5th place, love the dress! Also, living out the hair dream trough my sisters @mikaylachimo and @pilirositolam makes it a bit less sad not winning the hair myself😇
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    jessica296 said:

This is ridiculous. I’ve never been in a group this bad before

Lmao I'm not saying it's true but it looks like hackers competing with each other 😂😂😂
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    @TheKylieYou look gorgeous! Seriously rocking the pink dress 😍
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • Flawless_DollsFlawless_Dolls Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    edited November 2019
    I managed to come in 5th. 🤗 Happy right now because I really wanted the dress. It was a struggle. I didn’t have many pastel clothes and was behind hackers and ticket buyers throughout the event. I didn’t buy a ticket and submitted my last look in the last hour. It worked 🤣

Here’s a few of my top scoring looks

My doll is content wearing the prize dress. Plus I just earned enough paws to get these glasses for my dog. Now he can walk the runway in style also 💃🏽🐶

• kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts

2nd place and Im happy cause this dress its perfection. 

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language