🗳️SYS 11/21/19 - Aren't We 'Pretty in Pastels'?

Comments

• SophieFKKHSophieFKKH Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    Thankfully I got 2nd place, loving the dress. In my group, only had one major ticket buyer.

Two highest scored looks:

• FieraFiera Registered Users, Member 322 Posts

I was not expecting to be on top 5 but thank God I finished 2nd and got this dress 💕
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    edited November 2019
    @AbbyFrank_98 Ticket buying is not so black and white in my opinion. I never said I was against ticket buyers. I am firmly against people who play a hacked game. I am against people whose looks score so low that they need to buy tickets to beat players who do not buy tickets. I have always admitted that I have bought tickets, but only in cases like these where I use them to beat other ticket buyers and do not knock anyone out of their position (except for the other ticket buyer). I do this very rarely, only when I like an item, because I do not have much money to spend on this game.  

I don’t think it’s right for to shame others for buying tickets. I do think it’s fair to expose players who play a hacked game. That’s always been how I’ve felt. 
  • alaxbob1965alaxbob1965 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts

Practice What You Preach @jhabs 👏👏👏
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @alaxbob1965 next time, be brave enough to call me out on your real account. Don’t make a throwaway. I stand by exactly what I said in that comment. I said if you have to buy tickets to win against dolls who do not buy tickets, then your looks are not that great. I just said, I bought 1 ticket to beat a doll who bought and used several tickets. My ticket buying had no effect on other users placements (besides the ticket buyer). I have never used a ticket to beat a player who did not buy tickets. 
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    seriously, posting some personal info like that?

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    i know no one wants to think about this right now since we have like 4 more pages of drama to go, but how will the SYS this week work when Thanksgiving is on Thursday?
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • lolaxololaxo Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    the seven days been over saweetie 

mikaylachimo said:
    Imagine bragging about being able to afford vip gold while posting a screenshot that clearly shows you’re just getting the free trial 😭😭 

lolaxo said: and i’m still getting my vip perks mind yours xo.

mikaylachimo said:
    Imagine bragging about being able to afford vip gold while posting a screenshot that clearly shows you’re just getting the free trial 😭😭 

lolaxo said:

mikaylachimo said:

baby girl all that info was fake xo i don’t even live there anymore lol
    KaylaJ said:
    seriously, posting some personal info like that?

@KimsBestie check the facebook group babygirl i called u out xo. check recent posts🤡 
    imagine someone disagreeing with everything u post oh- that’s you 🤡
  • ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts
    I am laughing so hard 🤣🤣🤣 Really just exposed ALL YOUR PERSONAL INFO to prove what?????🤣🤣 What did you prove Lola?????🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
    baby girl . i didn’t expose nothing i no longer live there and that’s not correct zipcode or let along legal my name 💀💀💀
    ellyelephant said:
    I am laughing so hard 🤣🤣🤣 Really just exposed ALL YOUR PERSONAL INFO to prove what?????🤣🤣 What did you prove Lola?????🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

just thought i should post xo.
  • ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts
    @lolaxo You literally got billed yesterday 🤡
    @ellyelephant just because i got billed yesterday doesn’t mean any of that info is correct🤡💀 i always put my old address on there and the house isn’t even in that zipcode it’s a whole other one thanks for the concern tho xo. my legal name is ash anddd u do relive you can put anything on a apple id when u sign up moron💀 so if anyone was to go there their gonna find the new home owners :)
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
     geez 

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

imagine being a bitter housewife & 20+ up arguing with a teenager over kim kardashians game😂😂😂 wheres the maturity. tragic
    u do realize when i won it put the dress and hair over my current outfit... 🤡 LMAOAOSJSOAKAOAKAOAOA
    SisSnappedLikeThanos said:
    lolaxo said:
    just thought i should post xo.
    I'm not seeing any gold or silver jewelry in this look, are we sure it's actually you? 

• AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    Came in 6th place with an average of 48. I am sick of it.
    ★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    lolaxo said:
    since it’s not me the shoes and choker & clutch  all transferred over 😂 i swear y’all so idiotic

iOS player since July 2014