🗳️SYS 11/21/19 - Aren't We 'Pretty in Pastels'?

Comments

• ovsyanicusovsyanicus Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    Don't even bother myself to post the last look after receiving the last earnable and so came in 15 place.7 first places were with ticket bundle and first 2 were crazy ticketbuyers...Have no desire to play in TS any more and all I have is just a hope that presents in TS will be not my still since glu doesn't care for loyal customers only for the paying one...
  • lolaxololaxo Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    lol.
    Stefani_H said:
    Maybe I'll be banned for that since we can't talk about this, but I can't believe that hackers are literally exposing themselves on the forum weeks after weeks and Glu still does nothing about it.

We are literally playing against illegitimate players during SYS, this is not fair and this has been happening since weeks.

• icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 280 Posts
    @Allegorie The same thing happened to me this time. I averaged 49.4 & ended up sixth with at least 3 ticket buyers, perhaps more? I don't watch super close. The dress is really pretty too! Congrats to winners!
    I try to look at T$ as a giftbox gamble now & try not to even get my hopes up. I refuse to EVER give money for tickets to support this gambling version of T$! The house always wins, right?💰 Nightmare of a competition, especially with cheaters in the mix. Glu, change this kraptastic u-know-what-show already, would ya? 🤢🤮👎
    I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • karmilifekarmilife Registered Users, Member 46 Posts

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Lol what's the whole point of even cropping out your screenshots and still proudly showing off your hacked game 😆😅🤣🙃🤡 you're a clown sis and since you're a hacker you'll still gonna get banned from the glu forums 💀💁🏾‍♀️

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• SandraFFWSandraFFW Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    🥱 something else to say? 💩
    that’s off google baby, ty for the concern and yes i cropped my others . and that’s okay they can ban me from the forums i bet u ill still have my game data and still be winning sys and y’all gon mad and sour 😂 and if they do ban my game i’ll just use my other saved game data. with kstars and $ so your point ? plus why would they ban someone who’s spending actual money on the game partially? that’s bad for business and not a smart business strategy seeing as how the games slowly dying. and if they wanted to stop hacks they would release a brand new update preventing it xo. don’t be mad at be mad at the devs xo. just get u some hacks and stop crying😂😂😂 maybe y’all will win sys 
    Carol Davida said:
    Lol what's the whole point of even cropping out your screenshots and still proudly showing off your hacked game 😆😅🤣🙃🤡 you're a clown sis and since you're a hacker you'll still gonna get banned from the glu forums 💀💁🏾‍♀️

• SandraFFWSandraFFW Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    @lolaxo
    Maybe be relevant for once and go to Instagram instead of Facebook like my grandma 
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Girl look I'm good with my legit game. And although I'm a tb, I can afford to buy tickets on my game. But if one day if I happened to see suspicious activity on my ts group, I would most definitely report it. I wouldn't wanna be competing against a hacker like you because yall are truly something else. Well disgusting actually. The fact that you're even condoning others to hack their games too is extremely pathetic on your part. And it truly says a lot about your character as well. I wouldn't even feel sorry for you if glu founded out about your hacked game and flagged it💁🏾‍♀️🙃🚩
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Girl what is it with your thinking? Even if you spend real money on the game, Glu is still loosing money because of hackers. Secondly, you exposed yourself and your account on the forum which resulted in only making a fool out of yourself and worst for you, exposing your account and taking the risk for it to get flagged. You try to be relevant by showing that you have a hacked game but guess what, it’s common knowledge that it exists so I really don’t see the point of it.

Also what’s the fun about hacking the game, getting your account flagged, making another account and hack the game again? I just don’t see how you can enjoy the game properly since you can have everything served on a tray, so the real looser and fool is yourself. 🤡 Sit back
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Final two looks happy I made it to the last earnable this week. Thanks to @mikaylachimo  for the inspiration for the first one and reminding me I had that dress. Managed to get 4th which was a nice bonus.

I play on iOS
  • AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    SandraFFW said:
    @lolaxo
    Maybe be relevant for once and go to Instagram instead of Facebook like my grandma 
    LMAO 😂😂😂
    ★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts

It’s the first time in months that I menage to get 1st! I’m so happy, especially because I love pastels and that I’ve only submitted 12 looks since I forgot about the SYS when it started.

So happy seeing so many dolls winning 1st place and so many getting in the top 5! Congrats to everyone!
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts

go off sis, you need the new hair more than me lmao 🤣
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
    disagree to that xo ^
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Came in 3rd place like I predicted! The dress is really nice and it dyes well, I might say it ice blue if we have a winter wonderland SYS!

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    Geez, what a mess
  • LolitaLolita Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    imageimage
    I really really really wanted the hair but you know the drill 🙄

Here are some of my favorite looks
  • MynameisDee82MynameisDee82 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    Hi to anyone who is hacking the game. Genuinely question out of curiosity: Did you guys hack the ticket and diamonds too? Its just weird to see some >2000 points in SYS. 
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts

Qué horror

✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • Aurora117Aurora117 Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    edited November 2019
    I went to bed being 2nd at 645, happy that at least ill get the pink dress and the 12 kstars. thats because no 1 was already in the 1000s there was no way ill catch her since she was 600 on friday morning. so anyway happy to b 2nd. wake up this morning to be 7th!!!. whats the point to wake up in the night, submit crap against people that ill never catch, people who get unreleased items and parade with them against us in SYS??

Ill never buy those tickets as that will be never ending race, like an auction ....

i cant even remember when i won a SYS this year, its pathetic the way this sys became.
  • FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    @Aurora117 that wasn’t really nice of you to say but glad you edited it out. 😊
    🇵🇹 • no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum • 🏳️‍🌈
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    I’m kinda bummed, my average was 49 and I came in 7th 😭 first time I’ve ever not finished top 5
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine