šŸŽ† KK:H v10.5 Update - Anticipation Let's Give Thanks for Black Friday!

18910111214Next

Comments

• haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    @Rumpelstilzchen Some other players have said the same thing. It may take longer to complete this level. Don't worry, it's not a glitch.
    Does "it may take longer to complete this level" mean the team made level 99 require significantly more XP than previous levels? Each level requires more XP to complete than the previous, obviously. This one, however, seems to have been increased dramatically without warning by Glu.Ā 

Without more information, it appears to be another example of Glu impeding long-time players.Ā 
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook.Ā 
  • barbaraKKHbarbaraKKH Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    Does anyone know from past years exactly how much past event eyes and clothes will cost? Starting to think all the kstars I saved arenā€™t enough!!šŸ¤£Ā 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @barbaraKKH unfortunately theyā€™re expensive. I remember hairā€™s from the throwback sale were at least 80k stars up to like over 100 kstars. A pair of lips was like 180 I think?Ā 
  • CupcakekkhCupcakekkh Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    Iā€™m back. I lost my save and luckily Iā€™ve gotten my purchased kstars back which gives a boost for bfĀ 
    iOS player dailyĀ 
    level 11Ā 

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    So...............

Are we getting a response about our perk points?
    PM to add
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    so happy about this, thank you very much šŸ„°
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    @KalindaKing Thank you so much!Ā  And great timing - I could really use those k-stars for Black Friday.

And thank you @Naimonster and everyone else that spoke up since you helped make this happen.Ā 
    iOS.Ā  A+++Ā  Ā Since 2015
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    THANK YOU! @KalindaKing and @eggsandbananas !!Ā  That is such wonderful news!!!Ā  :)
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• ChristinayPaizChristinayPaiz Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    @Rumpelstilzchen šŸ¤” so basically your exp is all going to waste?Ā 
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Android
  • eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 399 Posts
    In the latest update, we added more rewards to Celebrity Perks due to popular demand. We wanted to offer rewards to players who make purchases during the 10.5 update and going forward. While Celebrity Perks have never been awarded retroactively, we realize some of you were disappointed you didn't get the new rewards based on your prior spending.

If your Celebrity Perks were maxed out prior to 10.5, we can give you the new rewards based on your prior purchases. If this applies to you, please send your ID in a private message to @eggsandbananas. Please be patient while we process these requests.
    Just a note, the timeline for this will likely be next week. I will try to get back to some of you starting tomorrow but I can't guarantee it. Thanks for your patience!
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    @eggsandbananas Thank you for the update - it is appreciated.
    iOS.Ā  A+++Ā  Ā Since 2015
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    Update was 17 (?) days ago.

Ok seriously. I have zero progress and I have done tons of gigs. Can we get a real explanation here?Ā 

Also, videos aren't working. I click watch and the box just goes away. I don't want to hear excuses. If I hear the word tapjoy, I will scream. Just fix the videos. It's awfully dang convenient that all these things converge when the game revenue is in the toilet and Glu is at maximum cash squeeze.Ā 
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Could you fix this glove situation? It was a 300 k-stars dress and it glitches with almost every pose, even when we hold our babies! Thanks in advance (:
    It only looks good with the ā€œpurse posesā€, example below

I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me:Ā https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarksĀ šŸ§ššŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøāœØšŸ’ž
  • barbaraKKHbarbaraKKH Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    SHOW YOUR STYLE

I'm excited about this one because it was trending on the red carpet recently.

A few months ago, we posted this on KKH's official social media accounts and you said you wanted a manicure like this. If you look closely, we tried to achieve this manicure with the silver clutch below. Nails look really small in the game, so it might be hard to see the different shades of pink and purple, but I wanted to let you know.

Letā€™s not forget about these spoilers!! Iā€™m guessing these are this weeks SYS prizes??
  • vxnxsvxnxs Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    Could you fix this glove situation? It was a 300 k-stars dress and it glitches with almost every pose, even when we hold our babies! Thanks in advance (:
    It only looks good with the ā€œpurse posesā€, example below

Yes please!!!

Iā€™ve been meaning to post about this dress since it came out but didnā€™t know where to put it. Poses donā€™t work in the photobooth and also it leaves a white glove on the hand when you enter the SYS booth. Like so:Ā 

Also can we PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE use handhelds with this dress. Itā€™s pretty much my favourite dress in the game and I wear it constantly. Dying to use my cute handhelds with it.Ā 
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited November 2019
    I continue to look for my xp... where does it go?? Not towards my level progress for sure!

Usually I'm at max level right now, so something is wrong...

I mean if 99 is as high as it will go then please just tell us but no response is definitely not the way to treat us.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts

Letā€™s not forget about these spoilers!! Iā€™m guessing these are this weeks SYS prizes??
    That hair is all Iā€™m waiting for!!!
    I really hope itā€™s not TS prize šŸ˜°
    ~ iOS player ~