💎 Looking for a Diamond Item during SYS/ Diamond Wish List

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
edited November 2020 in KKH General Discussion
if you’re looking for something you can Buy with diamonds during A SYS, here is your new hook up Thread I think @DoloresWyatt suggested it this time around....if not I’m sorry, but let’s do this.  

If you are looking for something, post here and good luck,  remember this is not for adding friends, it’s just  for SYS clothes connection.
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev134567132

Comments

• maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Edit: So @AliBryant helpfully answered all my questions, so just to clarify, this will be a thread for asking that players submit specific items they want to purchase with diamonds. So if you want that cupcake or squirrel or monkey or dress, ask away! It is just my opinion that it will be easier for players to coordinate with other players in submitting these looks with a dedicated forum thread instead of in the weekly SYS thread, that way if any requests go unmet, we can try to submit in the next SYS (as that SYS weekly thread will go inactive as the event winds down). 

Hi all! So I've been like, a day one player, and I played for ages until I got a new job last year and just lost the time to play KKH (oh, and I also decided to try and be a little more responsible with my money rofl). So anyway! Now that I'm back, I'm confusion. Please don't ok boomer me, and just help me figure some things out like I was a cool aunt that you really like and while ancient, is also very chill. 

So the new SYS is ... frustrating, for multiple reasons. I think we can all agree on that. But I'm a little confused about the diamond system. So I found these two dresses in the voting booth. Both are awesome and I'm sad I missed out on them during my absence! So my question: what is the protocol for asking that these items (specifically these two dresses in this case) become available for purchase with diamonds?

Who decides when items are added to the diamond-purchasable inventory? Whoever created this system I have to applaud, because I'd definitely spend money to get specific items I love and missed out on (which throws out my whole year of saving money and being responsible, but whatever). Anyway! Someone please advise.

Also! I thought maybe we could use this thread for people requesting specific items as I've seen done on the SYS threads. I know some of us tend to avoid that thread because it crushes hopes and dreams, and morale tbh, so maybe a separate thread just for requesting specific things might be apropos. I have a ton of stuff as a long time player and I am so, so, so happy to help with whoever needs anything! So if you guys are looking for squirrels or petals or monkeys or champagne flutes or balloons or confetti or specific hairs and/or outfits, hit me up! Or hit up this thread idk. Anyway, much love to you all. And all my new friends! And old friends. And in-between friends. 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Items are available for diamonds once they are one year old. However, Kollections, Shop My Closet/Fashion Goals, VIP-only, SYS/TS, and quest specific items are not included. It's only event items.
    There are a few individual exceptions as well, such as sparkle aura.
    iOS
    Do the one year old items get automatically added to the pool or does it have to be manually refreshed? And thank you!
    edited November 2019
    They get added with each update, so around once a month. The two dresses you posted- the left one is in the Lavish in Lace Kollection, will not be available for diamonds. The right is A SYS Trendsetters prize, so very likely will not be available for diamonds either (no SYS is so far, I should edit my post to include that in the list of exceptions)
    iOS
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Great idea RocketGirl! I’d like to Suggest wemodify the thread title to reflect SYS Diamond Items Request.   or something. Otherwise you’ll get theme requests and more.  And we just want the clothes and stuff. Right?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Here is a reference thread I started with all the information you need about Diamonds. At first when we were trying to figure it all out, people posted their finds. But that proved unnecessary, since Glu adds a month worth at a time with each update, so we know what items are coming. I usually post in each update thread as well, the new items that will become available with that update.

https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5451446/show-your-style-get-this-look-reference-guide-please-do-not-post
    iOS
    Thanks so much @AliBryant! This is soooooo helpful. 
    And yes, Koko, I think you are right about changing the thread title. I will do it now, thanks for the advice!
    edited November 2019
    Nevermind
    iOS
    edited November 2019
    Editing my post to remove confusion! 
    edited November 2019
    Ah ok, I thought she meant a space to ask Glu for things! Kind of like the suggestions threads. My bad. I edited my post to not cause confusion.
    iOS
    Huh? All I did was suggest an alternate title. smdh
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Huh? All I did was suggest an alternate title. smdh
    Nooo, Koko don't sydh. All is well! Nobody is saying anything. Was just a miscommunication that's fixed now. <3
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    Is anyone still looking for either of the hot cocoas on Android?
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• cerysewardceryseward Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    Thank you for this page!
    Returning iOS player since 2014
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    edited May 2020
    if anyone on ios could submit the red wine glass id be very thankful!
    Putting this here, I don't know if it finished or you're still looking. I closed that orig thread.
    I’ve been wanting this hairstyle for awhile now and because I have enough gems to buy it I was wondering can you even buy it since I haven’t seen it for months? I just figured if you’re allowed to purchase the dress you can purchase the hairstyle to.

Rikk said:
    Ok @pristineperson! I’ll message you :)

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • srtacarolcruzsrtacarolcruz Registered Users, Member 52 Posts

• srtacarolcruzsrtacarolcruz Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    Now available for Diamonds?
  • ciaraxciarax Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    eligur said:
    if anyone on ios could submit the red wine glass id be very thankful!
    I'll submit it with my next ticket in an hour and half, I'll tag you!
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    @srtacarolcruz No it came out 9/20/19
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    edited May 2020
    @srtacarolcruz No, it's not available for diamonds yet. It should become available somewhere around October I believe.
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    I’m looking for this hairstyle on android! 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    I’m submitting my last look soon, let me know if i can help💕! I’m on ios
    edited May 2020
    PLEASE put your requests here, this thread was requested, now it’s not being used.  Use the event thread for other discussion, and put your requests for Diamond Items here.  :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts

Looking for this sparkle thing 🙈🙈
    iOS player 

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Anyone need anything on android?
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    I would be so grateful if someone could submit these shoes. I'm chasing them like forever.

• GraceDayGraceDay Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    When will this Beyonce “Homecoming hair” be available? Also I am looking for this jumpsuit. 

• GraceDayGraceDay Registered Users, Member 2 Posts

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Putting this here, I don't know if it finished or you're still looking. I closed that orig thread.
    I’ve been wanting this hairstyle for awhile now and because I have enough gems to buy it I was wondering can you even buy it since I haven’t seen it for months? I just figured if you’re allowed to purchase the dress you can purchase the hairstyle to.

Rikk said:
    Ok @pristineperson! I’ll message you :)

She didn’t respond! @pristineperson let us know if you still want to try to buy it :)