🗳️SYS 11/21/19 - Aren't We 'Pretty in Pastels'?

Comments

• kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    @AliBryant @fallon and @Stefani_H 💗 baby pink girls 💗

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• Eden_xoEden_xo Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    I was consistently 1st about 100 points ahead all event and got swiped by 2 ticket buyers at the last minute. Isn’t SYS just the best 🙂🙂🙂
  • Aurora117Aurora117 Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    FilipaKKH said:
    @Aurora117 that wasn’t really nice of you to say but glad you edited it out. 😊
    no, i know.. i wasnt serious. though it makes you go down that route. 
  • FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    @Aurora117 I'd understand that feeling, sometimes when things aren't fair we don't know what else to do, it was said out of frustration, I get it. 😊
    🇵🇹 • no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum • 🏳️‍🌈
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited November 2019

Bear_KKH said:
    This girl's private info and personal social media pictures are still up after so many hours. She is a minor. We all don't like hackers but this is a legitimate safety concern. 
    @kokokokonut @KalindaKing
    ai
    I deleted and banned last night, if it was reposted, please send a link. I'm getting through everything, but would love to grab this right away.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    @kokokokonut the comment where her billing statement was quoted by @JaelynJax is still visible a few pages back and @lolaxo quoted her own social media pics on the previous page (maybe it's different bc she quoted her own pics?). No hate everyone, I just don't want this girl's personal info and image for the world to see, she said she's only a teen so maybe she doesn't realize how dangerous it is to put that type of stuff out there. Maybe you can edit those comments so they don't show anything personal?
    - Emmy
  • fallonfallon Registered Users, Member 569 Posts
    kkh_clarice said: @AliBryant @fallon and @Stefani_H 💗 baby pink girls 💗

gorgeous 💞
    English is not my first language 🇧🇷
    Android, add me: 

https://www.facebook.com/fallonsalvatorekkh
    Instagram: @fallonkkh
    Ok, let's try this again.  Happy Monday Dolls.  I'm going to scoot over to the Abbreviated MidWeek Event thread after I update the Kountdown Kalendar.   If a post was deleted and you want to know why, send me a message.  Aside from the troll's droppings, I removed posts that quoted the droppings I removed.  Thanks for you help and I really appreciate the members who just carried on and made real posts about the event, winning and losing.  <3
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts

Oh thank you for including me. 😘❤️
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    @kokokokonut thanks for taking the time to do that. Edit or delete, whatever makes your life easier. Threads can start getting out of hand sometimes but we all know you're trying your best 😊
    - Emmy
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    i'm so confused... lol.. this always happens to me as i try to catch up on the thread after the weekend... lol.. i guess @lolaxo probably can't see this now, but i was just going to say whether you steal $1.00 or $100.00, you're still a thief... 
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    I'm just going to ignore this mess lol.
    Obraz moe zawiera 1 osoba
    Glad I came in 4th because I love that dress. Also got 663 votes out of 14 looks and that's my highest ever. 
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    edited November 2019
    daffodil said:
    The post-SYS drama is seriously my lifeblood at this point
    Honestly same, it's such a fascinating example of how poor or exploitative mobile game event design can pit your player base against each other and make the community such a hostile environment. 
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    Here were my looks 8-14

I also submitted 4 extra looks to take out the doll who was buying tickets from the beginning.. she was always about 150 to 180 points ahead (more than 2 tickets worth).. if she'd been on theme, I would think she was just scoring better (but she wasn't always on theme, so i'm pretty sure that she didn't have an average of 59.3 for 14 looks..)
    .. i'm ready for the disagrees.. but sorry, not sorry..  
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    OMG! Well this week I landed in 4th place. At least I was able to get the dress. Here’s the low, high and fave scores.

• Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts

I wanna be part of your edits every single week hahaha

I love how you change a normal kkh photo to this!!!! 
    Omg @Ryley1e thank you!! 💗 it just an app called Meitu my favorite to that kind of effect. 

• Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    Thanks for sharing the info doll, I will try it and hopefully get a semi good result, because I do love your edits
    @kkh_clarice
  • xxlaveryxxxxlaveryxx Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Can we just agree that there is nothing wrong with buying tickets& vip etc. It's their money and they can do whatever they want with it.

It might seem unfair to you when you play SYS but please keep in mind:
    1. You can do the same, there's nothing stopping you from that.
    2. This game Is A BUSINESS. Hence the ads and i App purchases.

Do not be agree or bitter about it. Let's please stop insulting everyone let's all be mature about it. Also remember that's its a game, it's really not that serious.

Respect each other 🙏💞
  • KortyKorty Registered Users 360 Posts
    Can we just agree that there is nothing wrong with buying tickets& vip etc. It's their money and they can do whatever they want with it.

It might seem unfair to you when you play SYS but please keep in mind:
    1. You can do the same, there's nothing stopping you from that.
    2. This game Is A BUSINESS. Hence the ads and i App purchases.

Do not be agree or bitter about it. Let's please stop insulting everyone let's all be mature about it. Also remember that's its a game, it's really not that serious.

Respect each other 🙏💞
    @xxlaveryxx I do agree that the game is a business, and I do agree about people being free to spend their money as they please,
    but before you ask to respect each other think about this please: if a player buys ticket to surpass another player who doesn't buy tickets (for whatever reason), then the ticket buyer does not respect the non ticket buyer!! 

We’ve been asking for so long to introduce some kind of average system, where player with lower scores could still buy tickets to try increasing their average, without effecting the great average other player achieve without buying tickets.... unfortunately Glu chooses never to listen to our requests!
    Daily iOS player since July 2014
    From Italy 🇮🇹🍕🍝
  • Vivienne_kkhVivienne_kkh Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    @Korty I can't buy star packs to buy collections so when people buy all the nice clothes in the collections they are not respecting me and other players in my position because we will never be able to earn enough free stars. We don't have nice clothes and then the star buyers are not respecting the non star buyers.

Buying stuff in the game is not the players fault! So why on earth are people blaming ticket buyers - by that logic no should buy anything because it's disrespect to people who cannot buy stuff. 
    Omg @Ryley1e thank you!! 💗 it just an app called Meitu my favorite to that kind of effect. 

Ryley1e said:
    Thanks for sharing the info doll, I will try it and hopefully get a semi good result, because I do love your edits
    @kkh_clarice
    Me too!  I have to take all my stuff to my Laptop to play with them in PaintShopPro. I'm downloading and trying it too I love your edits @Kkh_clarice
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited November 2019
    Guys, when you find trolls and cheaters here, instead of playing with them and hoping I find them too, please send me a dm. It will give me more time to find the ones you miss haven't found yet. <3
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @kokokokonut @Ryley1e for the collages that I make I use Picsart and for this effect in specific I use Meitu! 
    I love your edits, Koko they are big! I mean mine are just simple I dont know how to change and add things on my doll lol but Im happy that people like it. 💗

• ChristinayPaizChristinayPaiz Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    @xlaveryx We know it's you Lola you were previously exposed on a post that got removed so prepare yourself to get banned again. 
  • chloemauiichloemauii Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Ijust started kim kardashian hollywood any tips for new players ? (posting to a couple of blog post i think it’s called)