KK:H Weekday Event - 11/25/19 - Breathe as you work the TB - It's almost Black Friday!

Comments

• Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    Just like @kadamisia I also got this beauty!!!!!! Finally something good in my black box.

And of course congrats to Kadamisia for getting this incredible item. 
  • ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts
    @KaylaJ I don’t think thats the same skirt, but its cute too!
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    @KaylaJ I don’t think thats the same skirt, but its cute too!
    lol you're right, I'm dumb. I got confused cause apparently the old SYS loved black skirts

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    I love shortened weekday events! I got this cute dress, could someone model the dresses for me or the dating event coat? I’m curious 👀 

I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    @pilirositolam I happened to have the items.
    IOS Player 
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I don’t think I ever finished a midweek event this fast!

Cant believe there was an actual item in one of the gold boxes, I still miss so many Throwback accessories but since Glu put them in the gold boxes they hardly show up...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
     @Ryley1e congrats to you too!!❤️
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH thanks girl! I think that I picked the best item in my pallete after all 🤔
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    Ergh! The agony! 🥴
    I could’ve had boots!!! Got 5 more stars for bf with the partnership tho so I’m not complaining but the boots look interesting.

2nd bb was energy, oh and this is my gold box, if I didn’t mention that already... 😄
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    edited November 2019

2 last boxes, my girl gave herself some mojito at work to forget about the not-so-great boxes, can’t blame her 🤷🏻‍♀️ But at least I didn’t pick the shoes or the pants!
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    I had 0 stars and items in both my black boxes and gold box. I only had cash, energy, dye, and 2 partnerships in my gold box. Please fix this. 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Morning Dolls.  I have so much to do today, PuterHead got the stove/oven working.  Yup yup yup.  Turns out when the circuit breaker didn't go back on, my 2 wonderful guys decided to "take apart the outlet" yup.  then after replacing what he felt was faulty, it still didn't work.  I said "Are you sure the breakers were reset properly? I remember you had to do 2"  PuterHead went down, and boom, the oven came back on, only now, the outlet box wouldn't go back in the kitchen backsplash.  So....when the bulb broke, and the oven wouldn't go back on.....1st instinct in a man's head......open the freaking wall.  After Monday a professional will come in, and fix things.  Except the oven light.So the answer to yesterday's riddle How many men does it take to change a light bulb?  2 to mess it up, One to fix the outlet, One to sell me a new fridge, One to deliver and one to set up.  So 5.  It takes 5 men and a boatload of $$$ to change a bulb.  I swear to God, I really do think their first instinct when something doesn't work is to hit it with a hammer.
    Ok, I need cheering up so I don't strangle them.  How's this? 
    I'm so excited for tomorrow......2 event threads (2 sets of spoilers) and just one more day to Kountdown!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Happy Birthday to your little one.  Ahh, I remember when they are 4.  They still want to marry you at that age.  :) And they think you know everything.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    My tb box

Horrible palette, good pick. That choker is cute but I would have preferred a palette with more dresses and less shoes 
    Android
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    I got this super cute top in my tb box and as weird as it sounds I really wanted some shoes this week😭 because I’m so close to the achievement😢

Glad i was able to finish a weekday event again, only 600 more boxes to go 😅

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    @mikaylachimo what eyes is your doll wearing? They are so gorgeous💗💗
    edited November 2019
    Random question, what is the best option to go for with Simons random tasks? 1h, 3h or 8h? 

Make kkh great again: 
  • KKH_JennyKKH_Jenny Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    edited November 2019
    I have to share this momentous occasion with you all! In my months of playing, I ALWAYS get the worst palettes (very rare to see stars at all) and have never once gotten a legitimate piece of clothing from the TB box.

But even though my gold and black palettes were the above, I persevered to the TB box this am and got a super cute dress I’ve never seen before! It’s like April fools, but backwards!

(The rest of the palette looked predictably pretty bad, though, lol) :

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    OMG @kokokokonut, men and tools.... I'm glad everything is working now!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @kokokokonut Why do guys do that?? 😩 Mine gets mad and usually ends up breaking something, making it a worse problem than it was to start with. 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Soo both my Black Boxes were Trowback Itens wich made me happy!
    Got the white bib choker wich is nice and got this super nice bracelet!

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
    Got energy on my Gold Box... I really wanted those furry brown boots :( 

Sooo this is the first time i reach the Trowback Box in probably 3 months... And my TB Box palletes are still pritty bad.... At least i got a pair of cute nude shoes, wich was one of the 2 itens i actually liked (the other being the orange dress with the denim jacket)!