Official Inspo Thread!

KKH_JennyKKH_Jenny Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
I always love seeing the inspo pics for each weeks events, but they usually remain within those specific event threads and aren’t seen again. I was told there used to be an inspo thread here, but that it hasn’t been updated in so long I could start a new one.

This is a long work in progress and will frankly probably be all over the place in terms of dates; sorry! 

And obviously, please everyone feel free to add (and/or correct) any looks you wish to update or ones I’ve uploaded! ❤️

Just so we can make this a positive thread henceforth, here’s Kim headed to Jimmy Kimmel Live (yes, she went on TV like this), wearing the least flattering garment on the planet, and thus de facto the worst thing in the game. I mean, if Kim K can’t made an outfit work, that outfit needs to burn. 
And now onto happier times!

Comments

• KKH_JennyKKH_Jenny Registered Users, Member 239 Posts

(Kendall at her runway debut, age 16).

edited November 2019
    Non-KarJenner (Aka Lady Gaga & Kendall’s Balmain supermodel posse thus far, haha):

• maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Threads like these are literally my favorites! Can't wait to see more inspo!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
     <3 yeah, me too.  But we can’t forget how swiftly @AliBryant  has the inspirations up In each Event thread for us, so I’m sure she’d be a great resource and perhaps help fill in the blanks for us here.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @maxrockatansky I’m glad I’m not the only one! ❤️ 
    @kokokokonut I agree, @alibryant was MY inspiration for the inspo thread :)

(All from 2019 Met Gala)

@LindaVB I totally forgot to ask if it’s okay I use your doll for the looks I don’t have! I’m sorry about that! Please let me know if you want me to replace them with another doll! 
    edited November 2019

• kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    I love this look! And the idea of this thread 💓

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

edited November 2019
    @kkh_clarice That’s super cute and I’ve never seen it before (I’ve played off and on for years before finally getting “ON” recently, haha). Thanks for contributing! ❤️ Edit: I thought nobody would, haha! 
    Well, it was the happiest day of one of our lives. Kim’s glorious Alexander McQueen wedding dress in Vogue

• ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    Thank you soooo much for making this thread!!!! Tentatively posting, I don't wanna mess you up! (I can change my post to just text and praise if necessary... 😅)

Origin: SYS (Trendsetters) - Picnic in the Park (8/15/19)
    Who: Lili Reinhart
    What: Jonathan Simkhai PreFall '18
    When: October 2018
    Where: Build Event (NYC)
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    @threepartmagic that's amazing! Don't know how you found that original inspo(??!!), but I LOVE it! ❤️
    edited November 2019
    @KKH_Jenny lol I actually had all the photos and info on me and just mushed em together.

I’ve been trying to start an inspo thread since I joined the forum, but I wanted it to be in chronological order (with ALL or as many details as I could find) and divide up threads by item origin (weekends, SYS, kollection, etc.)! I felt like I couldn’t do it until I had more from the beginning (which I don’t since I started playing over a year ago), and also my availability—so you beat me to it! 😂😂😂

I’ve kept charts (for both KKG & KKH!) of all the items that come out to track what I get and to log the inspos and stuff I find. It’s kinda slow going rn cuz I’m only one person but I have loose notes for plenty of things and various folders of photos. I spend a lot of my free time looking at red carpet photos 😅🙈
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    edited November 2019
    @ThreePartMagic hey, zero shame there; I'm at my doctorate nearly, but I do the same! Guess I'll never grow out of it.:)  It's like how guys watch sports...haha, it might be superficial, but it sure is entertaining (AND actually requires artistic skill)!
    edited November 2019
    Glu did a great job with Kylie’s ponytail, IMO.

Also, Kimmy throwback! LOVE the swimsuit cover in both real life and the game. 

edited November 2019

• CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    some kendall inspos💖

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

edited November 2019
    Two dresses I spotted in a low-quality KUWTK ad 😂:

Also found Kendall in the Comeback: Love Guru dress; I haven’t completed that quest yet, so I just took another doll here and protected her privacy (whilst giving a compliment). 😬

Gigi Hadid in Versace (this Kollection currently in circulation): 
    Eeek, sorry for the gravest of sins here (matching metals). 
    It's the wee hours where I am, but I wanted to get this out. Please read regarding future of inspo thread. I tried to spell everything out and be as decently professional as possible. Please excuse any mistakes and if you need any clarifications let me know! (It was too long so I had to screenshot it...😅) Thank you! 💕

Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    Kloset Inspo Thread Format & Organization Poll (since I'm not sure what to do yet...):

Disagree = Giant thread by update
    Agree = Giant thread by Kloset Category (items can be grouped as needed if sections are too short)
    Like = Separate threads by update
    LOL = Separate threads by Kloset Category
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)

To the Queen of Inspo @AliBryant:

Make sure you read all the above stuff first, but I want to recruit you—if you (and you're schedule) are willing and able. Also keep posting inspos like you do every week in the respective event threads for the remainder of the year. Next year, if no one objects to the format of this project, I’d like you to manage/post in the 2020 event inpso thread—your availability permitting! Same format, post style as all the other threads, and I’ll help you with any info/what not that needs filling in. 😊

Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    Some notes about photos for anyone who has Qs while I sleep:

Also link to inspo general format post from earlier I forgot to link:
    https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/comment/6773588#Comment_6773588
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited December 2019
    Threepartmagic is doing this thread, and is busy setting things up.  The new thread will be up when She is ready.  Thanks. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.