🗳️SYS 11/21/19 - Aren't We 'Pretty in Pastels'?

1151617181921Next

Comments

• Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    xlaveryx said:
    sis buy some hacks
    chloemauii said:
    Ijust started kim kardashian hollywood any tips for new players ? (posting to a couple of blog post i think it’s called)

@KalindaKing @eggsandbananas @kokokokonut can u do something about this doll??? She is asking for you to ban her. 

• cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    @chloemauii DONT listen to her what so ever!! Hacking is really bad and will get you banned from the forum. But yes there are some tips that will help you out!! Like using the bel air house for every single event let’s you complete them except for dating events and vip Events!
  • chloemauiichloemauii Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    @xlaveryx i dont want to like cheat though cause if i do that defies the purpose of me playing and not earning stuff on my own... 
    i just want like some tips...
    chloemauii said:
    @xlaveryx i dont want to like cheat though cause if i do that defies the purpose of me playing and not earning stuff on my own... 

@chloemauii at first its pretty easy to level up I cant think about and specific thing you can do apart from doing the gigs you will be receiving
    thank you <3
    cntarr said:
    @chloemauii DONT listen to her what so ever!! Hacking is really bad and will get you banned from the forum. But yes there are some tips that will help you out!! Like using the bel air house for every single event let’s you complete them except for dating events and vip Events!

edited November 2019
    Girl why are you so desperate for attention??? We dont want you here and obviously you dont want to be here, you are just over pretending to be something you are not to be relevant, youre just wasting your time and ours.

You play a hacked game thats not okay but if you want to keep doing it go on but to come here trying to be a nice girl and when you are exposed you changed your attitude to an attention digger
    @chloemauii just ignore here and do the opposite of what shes saying, doing what shes saying will only get you banned and you will probably lose your game if you decided to follow her lead. 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts

iOS
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited November 2019
    No One is ever banned for opinion.  Hypothetical situation.....A cheater might post an opinion. Were they banned for having an opinion? No they were banned for cheating, or other rule breaking. I was gone most of the day.  Thanks for the messages.  
    Ok, I’ll give you this the troll was talking to herself. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    Ijust started kim kardashian hollywood any tips for new players ? (posting to a couple of blog post i think it’s called)

My tips for a new player would be : 

- You can watch 20 videos per day which is going to give you 20 k-stars. If you buy anything in the game, your videos are going to be lowered to 5 per day permanently, so I would suggest to think about that before spending money into the game, it's a "no return" kind of situation.

- Every week there is a weekend event, always use your Bel Air house and do the filming reality shows. Do the 3h gigs instead of doing the 8h gigs. You can invite 4 people (in the foyer, dining room, living room and the pool) tap on them to receive 1 bonus point (you will only receive a bonus point if you have a gold star)

- At the beginning of the game, it might be tempting to buy some 20/35 k-stars clothes but it's not worth it imo, unless if you really like them. Try to save up your k-stars for when you're going to level up, beautiful and more detailed clothes are coming!

- For dating events, always go to Monstrobull Center in LAX or Oak in Soho. You can finish a date pretty fast with the "expensive wine" action. It's going to cost you a bit but it's the fastest way to finish a dating event so be sure to save up a little bit of money. We don't have a lot of dating events so you should be able to save a bit before!

🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    I'm confused on why chloemauii got banned........
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts
    I'm confused on why chloemauii got banned........
    It was that girl Lola. Fake account
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    That one, too?! @ellyelephant what a weirdo...
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    My 3 g.o.a.t sys looks. Yall I've been meaning to post my looks but I've been so tired because of work lately😪😴

Ugh I love pink sm😍😭

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections