KK:H Weekday Event - 11/25/19 - Breathe as you work the TB - It's almost Black Friday!

Comments

• KKH_JennyKKH_Jenny Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    KaylaJ said:
    Me: I've been dealing with vertigo 
    my TB box: lolz have this skirt

It seriously annoys me that someone “disagrees” with this. You made a really witty comment while also briefly mentioning your own health concerns and symptoms of vertigo, which you arguably would know much more about than some anonymous internet doll. 

People are irritating.
  • KKH_JennyKKH_Jenny Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    Crap, I promised I wouldn’t be misanthropic until at least 8 AM today. Welp, always tomorrow! 
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    stacy9491 said:
    Picture of the necklace. Nothing too special. 
    I really love this necklace and wear it lots as I love how it sits and looks with so many things! Your doll looks great  ♥️♥️ 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    Got this dress in my TB box. Kinda meh but it is the only good item in my palette.

Anyways, I just want to ask if yall ever experienced like watching let’s say 20 videos and you only get 18 kstars as reward instead of 20? 😕

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

• AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    HollySisk said:
    The ladies are hoping to strike it big in Vegas so they can afford Black Friday and KKH

@Naimonster  Dixie  @SugarK  @Allegorie

I looove the Kollection hair on Dixie !
    ★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I would go crazy waiting all day for them.. that’s like not opening your Christmas present till nighttime!  I like getting the threads up and open, then I breathe easier. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    I came close to winning k- stars, but no luck 🤧 Won that black blazer from the black GB and a dress in my throw back box, I've never seen it before. 

- Emmy
  • KortyKorty Registered Users 360 Posts
    esme said:

My black boxes. I really like the gloves. They could be useful if we have a Winter SYS.
    The mittens are so cute!! 
    I totally forgot about them, and I’ve never seen them in my boxes ...it’s so frustrating because my black boxes only contain Kash, drops, energy and sometimes K stars, but obviously I’m still missing items that never even show up 🤔
    Daily iOS player since July 2014
    From Italy 🇮🇹🍕🍝
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited November 2019
    @korty I think they’re only available for male dolls! But I haven’t seen them in my guy doll’s boxes either.

courtesy of @Andrzej_S.:

• ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    KKH_Jenny said:
    KaylaJ said:
    Me: I've been dealing with vertigo 
    my TB box: lolz have this skirt

It seriously annoys me that someone “disagrees” with this. You made a really witty comment while also briefly mentioning your own health concerns and symptoms of vertigo, which you arguably would know much more about than some anonymous internet doll. 

People are irritating.
    People are irritating and also kind of stupid and/or rushed and don’t read an internet message board post correctly. I hit “like” on Kayla’s post because I like the skirt and her “lolz” made me think the vertigo was not a serious problem for her. Maybe the disagreeing person did something similar and just you know, likes the look? I can’t imagine anyone seriously doubted Kayla’s ability to know her own health. 🤷🏻‍♀️

CryingKim said:
    Got this dress in my TB box. Kinda meh but it is the only good item in my palette.

Anyways, I just want to ask if yall ever experienced like watching let’s say 20 videos and you only get 18 kstars as reward instead of 20? 😕
    I would kill to get 18-20 free stars! I get 5 daily and I thank the baby Jesus for that as some people have no video offers at all. I know it’s a pain, but if those that don’t reward are from the offer wall, can you submit a ticket to get them? Or does your “get free stars” button refresh several times a day? Either way, I’m jealous. 😊
    your doll looks cute in that dress. 

FYI, my annoying responses are due to my ridiculous anticipation and impatience waiting for BF spoilers. How many times have you checked the board in the last few hours? 😬
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • KortyKorty Registered Users 360 Posts
    @Rikk ohhh right, thank you for reminding me 🤣 
    Daily iOS player since July 2014
    From Italy 🇮🇹🍕🍝
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    CryingKim said:
    Got 18 starts instead of 20 couple last days too! I thought it was my fault somehow or my device.
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • CupcakekkhCupcakekkh Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    Got a really awful box and a awful pick. Would have been content with the cream shirt or black dress
    iOS player daily 
    level 11 

• CupcakekkhCupcakekkh Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    Here’s how I styled the earrings 
    iOS player daily 
    level 11 

@ChicCharlotteThank you! 💖 Maybe because I haven’t bought anything in the game with real money that’s why I get 20 free stars daily? Idk tho haha but yeah I get 140 kstars in a week but depends tho because sometimes I don’t get 20 kstars a day eventho I watch 20 ads a day. I’m just curious if it happens to some of you or maybe its a glitch? idk. 

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

• pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    @CryingKim I have the same issue!!
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
    I've got 20 today but 18 last two days for sure. Maybe it's fixed now?

@CryingKim I have the same issue!!
    I thought I’m the only one. It happened to me several times before but I just brushed it off haha

LydiaKKH said:
    Maybe? Tho I got 18 today 🤷🏻‍♀️😂 

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    stacy9491 said:
    Picture of the necklace. Nothing too special. 
    That's actually a very beautiful necklace! I would use the heck out of it. :)
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

CryingKim said:
    LydiaKKH said:
    Oh that sucks girl, especially right before BF. 😕 Maybe try to report that to Glue? Or it's totally random lol. 

• pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    @CryingKim I’ll be able to watch mine in like 10 hours so I’ll let you know later 
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
    LydiaKKH said:
    CryingKim said:
    LydiaKKH said:
    Oh that sucks girl, especially right before BF. 😕 Maybe try to report that to Glue? Or it's totally random lol. 
    Yeah. Its okay its only 2 kstars haha anyways I saw somewhere that Glu doesn’t give like compensation to those missing kstars even if u report it to them. Idk if its true. Just saw it somewhere haha

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    My boxes were disappointing

Then I found this cute skirt in my Tb, kinda hard to style but I’m happy with my pick I would only preferred the black and white skirt (that is on my wishlist since forever)

@julia19 twins! 😊👯‍♀️
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• kenikkhkenikkh Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    Only box I had even worth screenshotting considering I got kash in the others still working towards throwback which I’ll hopefully have time to get bc I’ve never opened one before 
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    this is a great tb box and a great pick
    380 for the whole event its amazing please keep it that way Glu 

And does anybody has that hairstyle? And if so, can you submit a picture with it, please. 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @Ryley1e what an awesome pick! It looks great on your doll 😊
  • barbaraKKHbarbaraKKH Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    I don’t know how to feel about these earnings. A bit too big for me😬
  • kenikkhkenikkh Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    great box super pleased with my pick really matches how I normally dress my doll does anyone have the second from the left item on the bottom row would love to see how it looks 
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    @Rikk thank u!!! 💞