Options

ANDRE"S CHALLENGE: TOP ALT DESIGNER

kkhforeverxoxokkhforeverxoxo Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
Hi! I'm new to the forum and game. I am having trouble finding where the final step of Andre's challenge is. I already did the first gig after I chose not to charm Andre, and then I chose not to charm Kim. Then, I have 24 hours to complete the gig, but I have no idea where it is. I've looked at every location!!! Does anyone remember where the gig is located? I only have 19 hours left!

Comments

• Options
    @KalindaKing @kokokokonut do either of y'all know?
  • Options
    karina_kkhkarina_kkh Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    Hello! I think it might be at Muse in Soho, did you check there already?
    。・*. android. level 41  .*・。 
  • Options
    Hello! I think it might be at Muse in Soho, did you check there already?
    Thank you for trying to help! Unfortunately, Muse is locked :( 
  • Options
    jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    What is the exact name of the gig as it shows up in your game? Can you remember the names of the other gigs you completed in this storyline? 
  • Options
    karina_kkhkarina_kkh Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    @kkhforeverxoxo Oh no, that's so weird! I had a hunch it was at Soho, so I googled some walk-throughs and I can confirm that it should be happening at Muse in Soho, New York. It's odd that it's not showing up on your game though. Maybe it's a glitch? In the video I watched, the player uses kstars to charm Kim and after that receives a call from André & immediately after that, the challenge is added to the task bar under the name "Top ALT Designer" 😕

So unless the challenge has changed location throughout the game updates I really don't know what the issue could be. My guess would be a glitch but I'm unsure. Either way I hope you can find it or someone else knows the right answer. Good luck 💜
    。・*. android. level 41  .*・。 
  • Options
    HelenaKingHelenaKing Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    Hi, I had this problem, too. In my case I had to wait for Simon's call, but because I had so many other quests piled up I couldn't complete it in time and lost the challenge. I think it actually is at Muse, but locked until Simon calls you! 
  • Options
    Well, I guess I had a glitch because now it says that I am waiting for Simon's call! So weird because I literally had a timer last night. Thank you for all your help, girls!
  • Options
    emeraldGirlemeraldGirl Registered Users, Member 36 Posts

Android Player
     A+++,  Level 50

• Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Does the gig have the call now button like on @emeraldGirl screenshot? You can force Simon's call by tapping that. You may have another open gig that's blocking his call
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited September 2020
    we’re replying to a thread from a year ago. I’m sure the OP has moved on.  But now we have added 2 screenshots if it ever resurfaces again. :). Thanks Dolls. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary