⭐KK:H Weekend Event -11/22/19 'Twas the 5⭐B4 Black Friday

12345679Next

Comments

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    finished a weekend event for the first time because i never manage to collect enough event points until i found tips from this community! 😄 the reality show tip really worked for me, so THANK YOU 🌻🤩

congrats! also, if you don't know yet, 3 hr reality gigs are great during VIP weekend events when you get a Kstar for each one finished.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    KaylaJ said:
    finished a weekend event for the first time because i never manage to collect enough event points until i found tips from this community! 😄 the reality show tip really worked for me, so THANK YOU 🌻🤩

congrats! also, if you don't know yet, 3 hr reality gigs are great during VIP weekend events when you get a Kstar for each one finished.
    oooh thanks so much for that tip! every kstar counts 🤩
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited November 2019
    I apologize if this posting is late asf. But, here's what I won you guys 🤩. I finally won a gb item - the dress 😍. Finally a decent item. And I haven't been able to for months actually.

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    Ugh... Lol.. I hate it when I accidentally hit "quote" instead of "lol" and it saves the draft..... 
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted