🛍️🦃KK:H Weekend Event - 11/28 Happy Thanksgiving and Black Friday VIP Event🦃

Comments

• LinaKKLinaKK Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    Well I guess we will see tomorrow one way or another!  :|
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    @evilhag yes like start to see the tb cause they are not in the featured section yet but you can still “preview “ them in the closet .. either way we ll see tomorrow!! I just wouldn’t hope to much.. then u end up disappointed
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • LinaKKLinaKK Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Super disappointed the champagne glass isn't there :( It was up for the Kim Anniversary in April and I missed out. I don't want to spend on diamonds, I saved k-stars for so long >_<
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    I never knew this skirt was animated! I kinda like it more now. Does it do well in SYS? 
  • Alida_kkhAlida_kkh Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    I missed this hair at the time it came out due to a poor internet connection so seeing it on sale I had to get it right away 😭 forever thankful for the tb sale (although i agree there could be more items) 🙏🏻
  • lindz_kayla3711lindz_kayla3711 Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    It's the most exciting weekend of the year, aside from the Kimiversary! 😉

So the hairstyles and accessories with K-Stars won’t be 50% off? And does it start 12:00 AM on Friday? Sorry, this is my first year doing KKH Black Friday.😅
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    @lindz_kayla3711 Everything single k-star item will be 50 percent off!! That includes hairs and accessories!! And it will start with the event tomorrow at 5:00am 
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    If only they hadn’t taken videos from us months ago and therefore taken our main way of getting free kstars.
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    i'm having to make a list esp so I don't forget to buy something like that 10 Kstar multicolored clutch that was released this last update which will be knocked down to 5 for BF.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    jhabs said:
    I have seen a lot of people on here say that buying items for diamonds is cheaper than buying items for kstars. I don’t think this is actually the case, even though it does feel like it (to me too). If we get 5 kstars a day, we get 150 kstars a month. If you get 20stars a day, you obviously get more. Add in businesses, SYS, etc and you can earn even more kstars.

We ONLY earn 12 diamonds a month. That means we have to wait more than 2 months to even get a hairstyle. I totally agree that the prices for hairstyles are outrageous but if you bought one of the hairstyles that cost 150 kstars, it would take a month to earn back those kstars whereas a hairstyle purchased for diamonds would take 2 months to recover those diamonds. Also, if you buy currency, you get more out of your money with star packs than diamond packs. 
    Yes. And for paying customers, too.. if you calculate how much stars are at the highest pack on black Friday: $100= 2500 k stars.. that's .04¢ per star.. which means a 120 k star hairstyle will cost you $4.80... compared to highest diamond pack: $50= 150 diamonds... That's .33¢ per diamond.. that means a 25 diamond hairstyle will cost you $8.33...
    I am a supporter of diamonds for sure, but if something you've been wanting is available for stars during the TB sale, it's probably best to grab it with stars. (And stock up on stars while they're .04/star as opposed to .08/star)
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    OMG the anticipation is killing me.. I need to just go to sleep so that I can wake up when it is tomorrow! Lol. GN!
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

@luvs2gruuv I knew math would be good for something some day!!
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    I am sure this has been asked but the thread is so long to look for it.. But does the event start the normal time?
    @Scarletkkh yes, 5am eastern US time! 
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    Thank you @jhabs 🌸
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    Lisylis said:
    Guys can I get your opinion on this hair? I've been dreaming of it for like a year but now that I'm trying it on I'm like DEAR JESUS that HAIRLINE

Honest opinion here : your doll is gorgeous but that hairline is making her forehead bigger than it really is 🤷🏼‍♀️ I mean it's cute but it's weird at the same time 🤔
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    Why don’t I still have the TB sale? 😩
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Lisylis said:
    Guys can I get your opinion on this hair? I've been dreaming of it for like a year but now that I'm trying it on I'm like DEAR JESUS that HAIRLINE

I chased that hair with 100% regret afterwards. Your doll looks much better than mine does in it, but if you're not sure, do you really want to spend 120 Kstars on it?
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • lindz_kayla3711lindz_kayla3711 Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    Does anyone know which of these are available for diamonds? And if so, how much? 
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    @Stefani_H thanks very much, that is exactly what I was thinking!

@KaylaJ I can actually just imagine buying this and then wearing it for like 4 seconds and then taking it off and never wearing it again and then getting mad every time I see it.

Thanks for the advice team! I might get one of the ones in the row below instead.