🛍️🦃KK:H Weekend Event - 11/28 Happy Thanksgiving and Black Friday VIP Event🦃

Comments

• Eden_xoEden_xo Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    @EmCharlotte was just looking at the same thing. Hopefully it’s a mistake? 
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    edited November 2019
    @Eden_xo I hope so, but I don’t want to buy one and find out I don’t get any extra stars!!! I loaded all my gift cards ready to go and I can’t spend anything yet! I’m on my break at work so hopefully it’s fixed by the time I get home... 

@KalindaKing @eggsandbananas are you guys aware of this issue yet? I will need confirmation that I’ll be getting 100% more stars before I spend all my money 💵  (and I have a bunch saved up!)

EDIT - I restarted my app a couple of times and now I have the 100% extra stars showing so I suggest everyone tries this if they have the same issue 😇
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited November 2019
    just checked my Kstar page and it's ok, but I have USD, perhaps it's a European thing?

and meh, the earnable ponytail is a blond highlight, not as in love with it as i thought
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    Okay @Eden_xo and @Maree_kkh I just quit my app and reopened and it’s currently showing double stars. Maybe the game needs to force close!
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Bought the three pop up hair styles and colours. I was actually amazed I got an item in my free GB I never get items on VIP weekends! So here’s my doll with her new hair colour, GB hair and earnable eyes. Currently debating if I want to spend anymore as I don’t like the other earnable prizes but I’ve been eyeing up a couple of things just not sure if I really want them.

I play on iOS
  • FrederikkeFrederikke Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I just made a profile to comment on this issue!!! I literally just bought the Best Value! package of 2500 stars under the discount, but it only gave me 1250!!! Please GLU help me fix this issue, this really ruined my day. :(
  • mevoluptousmevoluptous Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    If you are on the East coast the games have begun! 100% MORE STARS AND MONEY AND 50% OFF of the clothes enjoy and there are a few events too 😘
  • kimberleyxkimberleyx Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Got the lips in my free box, so thought I’d open another and I got the dress which was what I wanted most! 😁 I was going to chase the hair, but now I’ve seen it on my doll I’m not too fussed about it. Happy shopping everyone! 😊

• Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    Is it just me or is something wrong with the kstar sale? It says 1250 x 100% - and it’s still 1250. Shouldn’t it be 2500???

iOS Doll 

• Jenn1ferrJenn1ferr Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    Only two items in my giftbox again. It’s honestly getting a bit ridiculous 🥴
    Playing on IOS.
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    I am so mad. I was exhausted and excited to just get my shopping done that I bought kstars when the glitch was not giving 2500 for the highest cost pack - it was once the sale had started, but there was a bug in my game and the 100% more said 1250 not 2500. @KalindaKing please tell me this can be fixed or I will lose my head. 
    iOS Doll 

Okay so I bought a whole bunch of stars (I did get the double amount in the end) and got the new hair colours (blue, green, magenta) and a couple of throwback dresses. I have all GB items now and that’ll have to do cause I gotta go back to work 😭 

Happy shopping dolls, I hope those of you with issues get them fixed ASAP! 💕💕💕
  • FrederikkeFrederikke Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Monica L said:
    I am so mad. I was exhausted and excited to just get my shopping done that I bought kstars when the glitch was not giving 2500 for the highest cost pack - it was once the sale had started, but there was a bug in my game and the 100% more said 1250 not 2500. @KalindaKing please tell me this can be fixed or I will lose my head. 

We got the same problem!!! I already made a ticket to GLU about it. :(
  • JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Why these dresses aren’t on sale? I wanted to buy this one. Other Korkov dresses are. Just these 3. @KalindaKing

:o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 454 Posts
    In my freebie I got energy of course.. 🤦🏽‍♀️ I decided to open 3 more boxes and got dyes, kstars and hair 😅 

🍒 IOS player since June 2019 🍒
            🍇 English isn’t my first language 🍇
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts

If anyone wants to feel better about their free box ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 
    The lips weren’t even in there and now that it’s been pointed out that they’re just a recolour of the kloset gold ones I don’t know if I’ll chase. I don’t like the shape of the gold ones on my doll as is.