🛍️🦃KK:H Weekend Event - 11/28 Happy Thanksgiving and Black Friday VIP Event🦃

Comments

• LolitaLolita Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    My free box
    I didn't expect the lips to be there since I usually get only 2 event items in my free box so I didn't chase them. I regretted it almost immediately, so I opened another box and got them on first try! I just can't believe my luck 🤗
  • KaeBbyKaeBby Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Right?!  What’s going on?  

alice_kkh said:

Wtf??

• Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    sooo I really wanted the GB lips. Got dye, Energy, kstars and kstars 😩🔫
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • kenikkhkenikkh Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    I haven’t got the double diamonds thing !
  • zeekayyzeekayy Registered Users, Member 37 Posts

Also got the earrings in my free GB. The only item I slightly wanted were the lips and they were the only one not in my palette 🙃
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    my doll after her surgery 😍

IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Dixie is so grateful a few of her friends came over to help with all the thanksgiving cooking. Kayla is on mashed potatoes duty, Everly is in charge of the green bean casserole, and Xan is handling the sweet potato casserole so that any stray kitty hair just blends in. 

@KaylaJ  Dixie  @haftime  @Naimonster

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • karina_kkhkarina_kkh Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    OMG I was about to open the one below the dress lmao i would have been so mad 😂

I really wanted the hair more than anything but I might try for it later... Now I just gotta make up my mind and see if I want a new nose and the nose highlight... they're still so pricey even with the 50% off 😢
    。・*. android. level 41  .*・。 
  • monamushroommonamushroom Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    Could anyone confirm that it is safe to buy stars? I really cant justify spending money if I dont get double amount

It shows up like this
    IOS <br>Feel free to add me 💕

• Eden_xoEden_xo Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    I LOVE all the GB items, opened 5 boxes and haven’t gotten a single item. I AM FUMING! 
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    @HollySisk I am actually holding an invisible drumstick that Glu refuses to give us.
    PM to add
  • kiki_kkiki_k Registered Users, Member 212 Posts

My doll with her new nose, eyes and lips! Plus some new hairs, as well as the gift box hair and lips I was lucky enough to get. That’s all me done for Black Friday just one hour in 😄

• CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts

Got some eye and lip surgery bc it’s the only item ya gurl can afford 😭💸 Did chase the GB items. Damn! Last week’s kollection really put a toll on my kstars 😭 

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

• Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    I'm currently in the train and the 4g is really bad so I'll have to wait until tonight. Happy shopping dolls ☺️
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    edited November 2019
    So... I thought that when I wake up today I’ll see more throwback items in my game, but nope... Truly disappointing! I was waiting all year for the glitter lips and some cute aura’s but got none of that. On the other hand I am ok with it as I can save my K - Stars more for the future events. 

Anyway, I bought GS lips and eyes, one hairstyle with golden clips, white crop top with animated matching skirt, a couple of shoes from the closet an eyeshadow and the cellphone. ☹️💖✨ Though... I was really hoping that we could get hair colours, eye colours from previous events but like I said.... Lol
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 454 Posts

🍒 IOS player since June 2019 🍒
            🍇 English isn’t my first language 🍇
  • barbaraKKHbarbaraKKH Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    My doll has NEVER looked this good! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!! 🦃 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited November 2019
    monamushroom said:The
    Could anyone confirm that it is safe to buy stars? I really cant justify spending money if I dont get double amount

It shows up like this
    the usual number of stars are in red and crossed out.  If you bought the biggest pack, you would usually get 1250 Stars for the kr1.090(?) buy durring the 100% more you will in fact get 2500 Stars, twice the usual 1250.  It is like that for all the backages you show.  ;)  To put your mind at ease, take a screenshot with the offer showing how many stars you currently have, then check again after the purchase, and you can confirm you got double.  When the stars come down onto your screen, don't leave the screen until they have all disappeared.  Otherwise you might miss one or two.  But yes, you will get double the usual.  Just as the offer screenshot shows. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary