🛍️🦃KK:H Weekend Event - 11/28 Happy Thanksgiving and Black Friday VIP Event🦃

Comments

• ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    SarahKKH said:

I really wish I could change the shoes with these pants 😫 
    Me 2 but you should see how beautiful it looks when you dye it with the icy colour. It really looks so good @SarahKKH
  • SarahKKHSarahKKH Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    SarahKKH said:

I really wish I could change the shoes with these pants 😫 
    Me 2 but you should see how beautiful it looks when you dye it with the icy colour. It really looks so good @SarahKKH
    Thank you for telling me! I will check it out 😍
    iOS player
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    Will there be a sale on diamonds??
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Did anyone else buy the sale on k stars and not get the double offer? I just got the typical amount for the star pack that I purchased. :/ 
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited November 2019
    THE GB HAIR IS EEEEVERYTHING
    i got the nose highlight as well 🤍

i'm disappointed since there doesn't seem to be a reply from glu just yet about the stars situation and lack of throwback items, the hair colors not being on sale is also 🤦🏻‍♀️ hopefully we get some answers before the sale & event is over
    happy thanksgiving to everyone who is celebrating it 🧡
  • naomi_nainaomi_nai Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    @SarahKKH thank you! ❣️ idk maybe is just me but i will think about It.
    android player (i'm here for the wigs)
  • rawaanrawaan Registered Users 38 Posts
    Just my luck 
  • KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    I totally went over my limit but ahh... After seeing the new lips on every other doll it made me to give in and I decided to chase them. So glad I did though. 🙊🌸🥰

And I also got the hair and the dress in the process, even though I don’t really care about those. 😅

🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I know I’m gonna get a lot of disagrees but I have to say that I think it’s a good selection of Tb items, there is a lack of handhelds and auras but there are really different items with different styles, gowns, more casual clothes, things that were available in old sales and things that weren’t.. big hair, updos, shorts hair.. and about the prices Tb items have always been this expensive 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Ok I caved. I was unsure if I really wanted to get these items but the TB dress I was gutted about missing when it came out and the other two dresses I keep forgetting to buy on VIP weekends so I got them. I also got the firefly and bird auras so I finished up a little over the 500 stars but it’s ok. Not really a fan of the earnable dress, the hairs ok and I suspect it’ll do well in SYS events.

I play on iOS
  • VioletDreamsVioletDreams Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    I know it's hard to see but the nose highlight glitches every time my doll blinks

Animated GIF

Am I the only one experiencing this? I really wanted to buy it lmao
    Sage | The Ginger One | Level 47 | Android
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    I know it's hard to see but the nose highlight glitches every time my doll blinks

Animated GIF

Am I the only one experiencing this? I really wanted to buy it lmao
    I tried it and it’s because of the handheld😅
  • VioletDreamsVioletDreams Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    @TheKylie LMAO I can't believe I didn't think of that, I was over here rearranging my doll's entire face trying to figure out what was wrong and it's the freaking wine.

@KalindaKing Can you mention this to the team though, my doll would like to enjoy her nose highlight AND a glass of wine at the same time
    Sage | The Ginger One | Level 47 | Android
  • naomi_nainaomi_nai Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    @AmandaMKkhi don't think is a bad selection of TB items either, but except for like one or two wigs theres nothing that i really want. 
    android player (i'm here for the wigs)
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    i don't think it's a bad selection either since we did get different items but i do agree that there should've been more handhelds and auras since people usually love getting those and we have had so many in the past that could've been added (as an example the thanksgiving ones since it is the season) 
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    edited November 2019
    cntarr said:

This event is Amazing and my doll is so Beautiful now💗💖💗 Have a Happy thanksgiving Dolls💗💖💗
    Your doll its more gorgeous than ever!!! 😍

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

naomi_nai said:
    yall look so good with this nose why this look weird on my doll? 🙄 guess i'm not buying it

Only hit the disagree cause your doll looks beautiful as well with this nose!!!

• evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    got energy got energy in my free box. Feeling really underwhelmed with this weekends event. The selection is subpar, there are some kloset items not half off for some reason, that gown that went up in price? It’s all just not great. Kim ersatz was way way better. Glad I bought the handhelds I did then. 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts

Dont people get these shoes in their gold boxes sometimes?? 
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    Omg I’m literally dying!!!😁😁 did @kkh_clarice, the Styling Goddess just compliment me?!?!?! Thank you so much girl your Doll is so Beautiful too💗💗 It means so much to hear that from you💗💗
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

I got the earrings in my box which I’m not mad about and I gave my doll a nose job and some highlight. I only have 64 k stars left but I want to finish the VIP event 😢 I only had 208 to begin with. My offers suck too because I’m on IOS
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    I love this hair and eyeshadow so much! I need a lot more K stars to buy everything on my wishlist though lol 

@cntarr lol styling goddess where?? Stop it! But thank you 💗
    Anyway I always found you doll gorgeous and you are such a fun person! 🥰

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Off toppic but is anyone else having issues logging into Facebook?
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    I saved up 5000 kstars for this, and I think I’m gonna buy everything I want and still have some leftover😳 I was expecting way more from this sale.

i am happy with all of the hairstyles I see though! I’m sooo excited to see all of the new looks everyone’s dolls has in the fashion thread for this week! 
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Girls, where is the nose highlighter? I can't find it 🤔
    Android
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    @kkh_clarice Thank you so much girl!!💗💗 it means so much!!