🛍️🦃KK:H Weekend Event - 11/28 Happy Thanksgiving and Black Friday VIP Event🦃

Comments

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Sorry, I was in a meeting, but I'm here to help. (Worst timing ever!) 

We're aware that there is a glitch with the k-star sale. If you purchased k-stars and did not receive bonus k-stars, try to fully close (swipe away) and re-open your game. If you still do not receive bonus k-stars, please send me a private message with your ID and a photo of your receipt.

To get your ID:
    1. Open the Options Menu by tapping the three lines on the top-left of the main game screen.
    2. Tap the 'help' button to open the Help Page
    3. Your ID is listed in the middle of the Help Page
    4. Copy  and paste your ID into a message (just the ID, not a screenshot)
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    dpeters said:
    Off toppic but is anyone else having issues logging into Facebook?
    Facebook is curently down for maintnence!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • LolaflexingLolaflexing Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    I don’t have any friends on game because my friends don’t play, can I add someone from here? 
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    these are the things i just bought and I still have 600 more k star to spend, im so happy I was saving cause even if we didn't get all the items we got for the last TB sale im still happy with what im getting 
    jhabs said:
    I don’t have any friends on game because my friends don’t play, can I add someone from here? 

I’m not trying to start drama, but is this the same Lola that plays a hacked game? Totally sorry if this is a new Lola, we’ve just seen like 4 different usernames for her in like 3 days lol 
    Nooo, that’s not me 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @julia19 this is the only time to buy facial features, so I’d get them even if you’re on the fence! You can always purchase throwback hair, dresses, etc with diamonds. With lips, you can’t do that. I love them on your doll! 
  • simoonsimoon Registered Users, Member 239 Posts

what do you think of these??? (and should i do the nose job??)
    uh hi
  • KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    julia19 said:
    Does anyone know why I don’t have a button here to get free Kstars? I have bought star packs in the past. I have never had the option to watch videos or anything for stars

I have the same problem. I can’t earn anything like others do. The only thing I have is a free energy recharge 2-3 times per day. 😭😭
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
    edited November 2019
    I need like 65 more k stars to buy everything I want, rigth now I rather spend 230 in two hairstyles than waiting 4 months to buy each one and have to be looking in the vooting booth to find them so... Reality shows over and over again, here I go. 
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    edited November 2019
    jhabs said:
    @julia19 this is the only time to buy facial features, so I’d get them even if you’re on the fence! You can always purchase throwback hair, dresses, etc with diamonds. With lips, you can’t do that. I love them on your doll! 
    That’s true, I forgot that you can’t buy lips with diamonds! I might as well splurge especially with the sale on Kstars. My doll is going to have a lot of plastic surgery this weekend 😂
  • StaceyDStaceyD Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I was one of the unfortunate people who purchased a K-star back but didn’t get double the stars. Sadness!  I want to shop!
    @Koakuma I really like them, so If I were you I would buy them
    Koakuma said:

I'm not sure that this lip looks good on my doll. What do you think?
    Where do I find those piercings? 
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    I got energy in my free gift box for the 3rd week in a row  :| and only 2 items in my palette!

• KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    @Lolaflexing I had them for a long time, from the icon on it it's from a SYS event
    alexa play magic by Selena Gomez 

I really like the hair but I need the stars so much so im really happy with my pick! 
  • sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 454 Posts
    @KalindaKing Is there going to be an update? And the colors will be on sale too? 😪
              🍒 IOS player since June 2019 🍒
            🍇 English isn’t my first language 🍇
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts

Theres a weird glitch with these eyes? It gives a little line on the dolls cheeks. It’s so annoying!