KK:H Weekday Event - 11/25/19 - Breathe as you work the TB - It's almost Black Friday!

1234568Next

Comments

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    @Ryley1e I think you styled the silver skirt beautifully! Here is the hair. It is very “Kim K circa 2009”

IOS Player 
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH thank u for the compliment and for posting the hairstyle!!!💞

Its a really pretty hair but I like a lot more my pick! 
  • FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    I'm so happy with my pick. It's the first time I get a full body item!! So happy. 💕

🇵🇹 • no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum • 🏳️‍🌈
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    These shoes were my unfortunate throwback box pick...sort of the clothing equivalent of looking for a snack in the cupboard and only finding stale crackers.

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    KKH_Jenny said:
    KaylaJ said:
    Me: I've been dealing with vertigo 
    my TB box: lolz have this skirt

It seriously annoys me that someone “disagrees” with this. You made a really witty comment while also briefly mentioning your own health concerns and symptoms of vertigo, which you arguably would know much more about than some anonymous internet doll. 

People are irritating.

I wish they'd remove the disagree button or at least go back to when it showed who did disagree. i feel like that button has gotten abused too much lately. you go thru threads where someone has gone in and disagreed with every post made or people who are disagreed with not because of what they say, but who they are. Plus, I think sometimes it takes away conversation. I know people disagree because they think your TB box is great and you got a great pick, but just clicking disagree doesn't get that thru.

overall, no water off my back. I know I have enough people who care about me over a few disagrees <3
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,025 Posts
    I'm pleased with this TB week

I should have picked my usual spot again in the 2nd black box, but lol... Oh well... I actually do need dye

I finally got the space buns!!!!!😍😁🤪😍

I like this jacket that I picked. :) I think it was actually the best thing in the pallet.

Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    This was my TB box, I would love to have picked the bag or the blazer but I picked this outfit instead. Not sure how I feel about it, it's cute but I'll probably never wear it. 

🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• KatWalkerKatWalker Registered Users 174 Posts

Having a super busy week and barely made it to the third box, but I’m really happy with my first two choices! I really like the black box leggings I got

join my KK:H Discord chat server here!
    iOS player. add me in game on FB!
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited November 2019
    I'm just living my best moment :love:

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    My boxes were disappointing

Then I found this cute skirt in my Tb, kinda hard to style but I’m happy with my pick I would only preferred the black and white skirt (that is on my wishlist since forever)

@julia19 twins! 😊👯‍♀️
    Gorgeous 😘👯‍♀️
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    You too! Ty @julia19 😘
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️