🛍️🦃KK:H Weekend Event - 11/28 Happy Thanksgiving and Black Friday VIP Event🦃

Comments

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    tilly2 said:
    Rikk said:
    @tilly2 you can find them right here in the eye section; see the ones that are selected in the middle? 😊

You are a gem and an angel! I have those but I didn’t realise you could change the colour of the shadow, my mind is blown! Thank you!
    Give them a try with the turquoise and the yellow shadows! Not to expand your shopping list lol. They’re beautiful with those eyes imo. I also like it with the taupe shade; it’s kind of a subtle smoky eye that isn’t too dark 😊

• BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

My doll finally had a nose job! 🥰 I was a little bit underwhelmed because of the lack of the items but when I bought some hair and outfits, my madness disappeared. 🤪

The long awaited autumn SYS is making me extremely excited! 😍 (The fact that I will definitely end the autumn themed SYS 14th because of the hardcore ticketbuyers lmao) I’ve spent more than 1.500 k-stars already, time to grind again and again 💞

Plus: I got the lips in my free GB!

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 703 Posts
    edited November 2019
    jhabs said:
    Do you guys usually spend every kstar you have on Black Friday? Or should I leave myself like 500 savings? 
    I personally don’t, but I don’t think it’s bad of you do. BF and the kimiversary are as good as it gets so if you do spend all your k stars you have months to grind for more. I do think it’s a good idea to keep 500 - 1000 in case there’s a VIP/kollection you really like or a GB item you want to chase. 
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    edited November 2019
    daffodil said:
    karmilife said:
    @KalindaKing @kokokokonut Please!!! PLEASE ADD MORE TB CLOTHES IN WARDROBE!!! PLEASE! 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽😭😫
    Koko is a moderator
    Also I don't think Glu cares about caps lock

Actually posting in all caps is against the rules.  Please try to avoid posting in Caps.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • thenailaholicthenailaholic Registered Users 227 Posts
    Has this been addressed yet?  And... Is it just me?  
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    I Am sorry you experienced the glitch, here are Kalinda’s instructions.
    Sorry, I was in a meeting, but I'm here to help. (Worst timing ever!) 

We're aware that there is a glitch with the k-star sale. If you purchased k-stars and did not receive bonus k-stars, try to fully close (swipe away) and re-open your game. If you still do not receive bonus k-stars, please send me a private message with your ID and a photo of your receipt.

To get your ID:
    1. Open the Options Menu by tapping the three lines on the top-left of the main game screen.
    2. Tap the 'help' button to open the Help Page
    3. Your ID is listed in the middle of the Help Page
    4. Copy  and paste your ID into a message (just the ID, not a screenshot)

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @Basak has it been confirmed we’ll get an autumn theme sys??
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    @jhabs Nope, I was just assuming. 🤔

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • thenailaholicthenailaholic Registered Users 227 Posts
    @kokokokonut after digging I found that!  Didn't see it first time around. Thanks!! 
    edited November 2019
    I’m really into these two Throwback hairstyles but I can’t afford both! I’m so torn 😂

I thought I liked the braided style more but then I saw this stunning doll in the voting booth and now I’m afraid I need the first one 😂 

• pinkrainbowpinkrainbow Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    Please please pleaaase add hair colours to the sale 😭
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @Rikk I love the one on the left but my doll can't pull it off :lol: 

Your doll, on the other hand, looks amazing!
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    Thank you @dpeters! It’s one of those hairstyles that looks effortless but actually takes an hour of meticulous tousling 😂
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Rikk said:
    I thought I liked the braided style more but then I saw this stunning doll in the voting booth and now I’m afraid I need the first one 😂 

Omg @Rikk this doll is in my trendsetters group!!! I was literally just thinking she’s rocking this hairstyle so well 😩 if anyone else can pull it off it’s you! But I do really love the braided one, I bought it myself after regretting not buying it last Black Friday
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    Rikk said:

Omg @Rikk this doll is in my trendsetters group!!! I was literally just thinking she’s rocking this hairstyle so well 😩 if anyone else can pull it off it’s you! But I do really love the braided one, I bought it myself after regretting not buying it last Black Friday
    Oh that’s so cool! I just thought her doll was sooo beautiful! It makes me ashamed to put on these long wigs for SYS when she’s just rocking her confident style. I have three ticket buyers so maybe I should just do what I love this SYS instead 😊
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts

Rikk said:
    Thank you @dpeters! It’s one of those hairstyles that looks effortless but actually takes an hour of meticulous tousling 😂
    Exactly! :lol: 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    @Rikk that short hairstyle looks amazing on your doll with that eyeshadow

it always made my doll look like a Justin wannabe 

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • lindz_kayla3711lindz_kayla3711 Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    I’m literally having the HARDEST time trying to figure out whether to spend the rest of my k-stars on this or not. I’ve literally always wanted this outfit. But, it’s such a gamble because I don’t know whether or not we will have some kind of fall theme event/SYS coming up for me to actually use it in and get my 100 K-Stars worth out of it. Please help! 

Thank you @KaylaJ! I’m loving that tough look with the leather jacket on you!
  • kiki_kkiki_k Registered Users, Member 212 Posts
    Basak said:

My doll finally had a nose job! 🥰 I was a little bit underwhelmed because of the lack of the items but when I bought some hair and outfits, my madness disappeared. 🤪

The long awaited autumn SYS is making me extremely excited! 😍 (The fact that I will definitely end the autumn themed SYS 14th because of the hardcore ticketbuyers lmao) I’ve spent more than 1.500 k-stars already, time to grind again and again 💞

Plus: I got the lips in my free GB!
    We’re getting an Autumn SYS?!?
  • SophieFKKHSophieFKKH Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    Got the dress =)

• judijudi Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
     i accidentally bought this top 😥😭 for 37 kstars 😣 is there any way to give it back? 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @judi sadly no😔 I accidentally took a 50 kstar spin on a kollection last week and won this effing scarf. Needless to say, I was pissed lol. 
  • tilly2tilly2 Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    Rikk said:
    tilly2 said:
    Rikk said:
    @tilly2 you can find them right here in the eye section; see the ones that are selected in the middle? 😊

You are a gem and an angel! I have those but I didn’t realise you could change the colour of the shadow, my mind is blown! Thank you!
    Give them a try with the turquoise and the yellow shadows! Not to expand your shopping list lol. They’re beautiful with those eyes imo. I also like it with the taupe shade; it’s kind of a subtle smoky eye that isn’t too dark 😊

Omgosh, you are stuuuuunning! 🥰 I’ll definitely use those tips! Thank you! 
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    Started with 1610 k-stars, ending with 37. I'm pretty happy with my shopping spree even though I didn't buy everything I wanted, mostly because everything was just so expensive.

Stefani had a little surgery, I wanted those lips forever and her nose fits her even more now. I also bought this hair color, still debating if I prefer her as a red haired or not. 

And I got the dress in my free box btw! 
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• Flawless_DollsFlawless_Dolls Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    Is the star pack glitch fixed yet? Has anyone tried buying from the star shop lately? I want to get some but I’m scared I won’t get my bonus stars 😩