๐Ÿ›๏ธ๐ŸฆƒKK:H Weekend Event - 11/28 Happy Thanksgiving and Black Friday VIP Event๐Ÿฆƒ

Comments

• ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    Ugh the more I look at the forum the more I need those lips! Can you add videos to Amazon pleasee. Just for this weekend so I can chase those lips lol
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    @Flawless_Dolls, I was able to get mine.. just make sure that it actually shows the doubled star amount before you buy the pack.... If it doesn't, close your app and reopen it..
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• judijudi Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    jhabs said:
    @judi sadly no๐Ÿ˜” I accidentally took a 50 kstar spin on a kollection last week and won this effing scarf. Needless to say, I was pissed lol.ย 
    Thanks for the reply. ๐Ÿ˜ญ i hope they listen to the suggestion i have read here before to add a way to sell the clothes we dont need.
  • zeekayyzeekayy Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Been waiting all day for Maria to call and when she finally does it's for a pair of throwback shoes which I can not afford even after the reduction of K-Stars ๐Ÿ˜ญ (they kinda cute tho)
  • Flawless_DollsFlawless_Dolls Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    Thank you @luvs2gruuv I was able to get it ๐Ÿฅฐ
    edited November 2019
    I finally did my shopping and omg I spent so much. It was so much Iโ€™d been wanting to get for a while. So glad to finally get the chance. Hereโ€™s my doll wearing some of her fav looks ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿฝ

Iโ€™m so in ๐Ÿ˜ with the GS lips!

• zeekayyzeekayy Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Y'all is there a limit on the number of real run-ins we get per day or sth? Cuz I just need one more to get myself 12 K-Stars but I havent been getting any even tho I'm constantly moving locations since yesterday ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    I finally got the monkey (I don't want to gamble on my luck to finding it during SYS ahah) - I can match @alice_kkh's now !ย I also bought the black/pink gown and 2 clutches among the TB items. I haven't look at Kloset items yet - I'm waiting for tonight when I'll have 3 hours to kill at the airport ahah
    โ˜… A+++ / Daily iOS player โ˜…
    ย  ย  #BonusStarForParties
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @Allegorie yay! Welcome to the monkey fam!๐Ÿ’โค๏ธ

@KalindaKing @eggsandbananas can we at least get an answer on hair colors, please?

iOS
  • naomi_nainaomi_nai Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    hey yall, i just bought this but then i realized i have no idea how to style it, anyone wanna help me?

android player (i'm here for the wigs)
  • stacy9491stacy9491 Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    Did anyone get their K stars that werenโ€™t given to them when they bought their packs? Iโ€™m waiting on 300+ bonus stars and it sucks.ย 
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

I caved and bought a large star pack so I could buy the eyes I wanted. Also got my eyebrows and nails did ๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿป

Are there any items (like hair or clothing) that people swear by/always do well in SYS)? Because I feel a little lost looking through everything and I donโ€™t know what to spend my remaining 198 stars on ๐Ÿ˜ฆ
    Hannah ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง
    Violet is my doll. iOS player โœจ
    ๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ’€๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿ•ธ๐Ÿ•ทโšฐ๏ธ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ–ค
    PM me for FB add info! Letโ€™s be friends ๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธ
  • yeezydashianyeezydashian Registered Users 269 Posts
    One more!

thank you dolls you are all beautiful. i'm going to try everything. ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก
    Rikk said:
    tilly2 said:
    Rikk said:
    @tilly2 you can find them right here in the eye section; see the ones that are selected in the middle? ๐Ÿ˜Š

You are a gem and an angel! I have those but I didnโ€™t realise you could change the colour of the shadow, my mind is blown! Thank you!
    Give them a try with the turquoise and the yellow shadows! Not to expand your shopping list lol. Theyโ€™re beautiful with those eyes imo. I also like it with the taupe shade; itโ€™s kind of a subtle smoky eye that isnโ€™t too dark ๐Ÿ˜Š

Iโ€™m feeling mega dumb right now, I canโ€™t figure out how to change the eyeshadow colour on these, only the eye colour ๐Ÿ˜‚
    Hannah ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts

Does this coat score well in SYS? I'm preparing for winter-themed SYSs but I want to buy the best item possible since I'm broke and still need to buy like 103947 things ๐Ÿ˜‚
    IOS player
    ๐Ÿฆฅ English isn't my 1st language ๐Ÿฆฅ
    @HannahKKH click the makeup brush to select brush type pencil, wand, etc then the color options pop up to choose eyeshadow color.
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @naomi_nai I looove this furry jacket! It's not the easiest thing to style but it basically goes with all black or white bottoms.

@thallisa thank you!! โฃ๏ธi will try It.
    @HannahKKH click the makeup brush to select brush type pencil, wand, etc then the color options pop up to choose eyeshadow color.

Thank you! Iโ€™ve been using all my other eyes for so long I totally forgot how to do it lol
    Hannah ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Here are what I bought so far. I also had a little bit of surgery, nose, eyes and eyebrows. I'm still thinking about one or two hairstyles, and maybe a dress. Features colours will wait for next VIP!

#1 hair, glasses and coat!
    #2 hair and dress
    #3 dress

#4 jeans
    #5 earrings and bag
    #6 pants

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ทย  French gal โ›ต Avid sailor ๐Ÿฑ Cat owner ๐Ÿฃ Sushi lover ๐Ÿ›๏ธ Museum workerย 
  • lizwiththebizlizwiththebiz Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    iโ€™m really loving this dress ๐Ÿ˜wish there was more items though ๐Ÿ˜”