🗳️🦃SYS - 11/28/19 - Happy Thanksgiving SYS - Theme: Red Carpet! 🦃

Comments

• Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    Ryley1e said:
    ls this you @Stefani_H

It looks like me but it's not me! 
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts

I'm trying to pre plan a look but I think I haven't shaken  off the weird looks I was making in the pastel SYS yet 🤔

Yes or no?
  • basicsaladbasicsalad Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    Hello guys, so I just have a question, is there a way to get to beginner's bracket in sys? I feel like all my competitors are so pretty! I just want to get that dress lol.

Also, do I have to go to each of my houses to get energy from my fur babies?
  • CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    Barely hanging from 5th to 6th place ☹️ I just want the purse ☹️

Ever since Glu introduced “tRipLe tHrEat”, no matter how late I start, there’s always TB in my group. 

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

• ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    edited November 2019

Looks 1 to 3. So the mermaid dress isnt really working for me this time around.😂. I am currently 2nd place. 1st place person have 170 points, meaning her average is 57.. Thats impressive😉...
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    @Scarletkkh I’m scared that everyone has that dress now with the Black Friday sale so now it won’t stand out for me anymore 😭 your doll looks fantastic though!!
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    Me : im finally submitting the mermaid dress from korkov, its gonna be amazing im gonna get 50+

@Scarletkkh : the korkov dress its not getting good scores

Me: oh lord 120 k stars to have bad scores *cries*
    @EmCharlotte im happy I didnt use my last 5 drops of orange and pink on that dress yet. Seeing that its not working out for me this time around. And thank you so much💖
    Ryley1e said:
    Me : im finally submitting the mermaid dress from korkov, its gonna be amazing im gonna get 50+

@Scarletkkh : the korkov dress its not getting good scores

Me: oh lord 120 k stars to have bad scores *cries*
    Im keeping my fingers crossed that you get 50 or more votes for it. Please let us know how many votes you got when its done.💖💖. @Ryley1e
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    @Scarletkkh I got 48 votes, im good with that not 120 k stars good but we are getting there
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    My looks are literally flopping... 😐
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    Ugh this sys sucks. I have 5 TBs
  • PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    I have 5 ticket buyers in my group.... 
    🧡🤍💗
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
  • FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    Not only do I have 28202819 ticket buyers in my group, but my looks are also flopping hard. My second had 50 votes, but my first got me 36 votes. Did I do anything wrong or could it be because it’s Black Friday and everyone got new clothes? 

🇵🇹 • no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum • 🏳️‍🌈
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @FilipaKKH it’s bc it’s Black Friday and everyone got new clothes. We also all bought the same clothes lol. I bought the mermaid dress and the one you're wearing in your second look. Since we’re all wearing the same dresses, I think we’re splitting the votes. That’s probably why that look got you 36! 
  • FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    @Jhabs I also bought the mermaid dress but that one fortunately got me 50 votes! I was worried but knowing that it's not that bad, I guess. Thank you for helping, you're a sweetheart. 💕
    🇵🇹 • no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum • 🏳️‍🌈
  • VioletDreamsVioletDreams Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    At this point Glu is clearly just going to keep doing whatever they can to milk some money out of these TB's.
    I'm done posting in this or any SYS thread, I don't care anymore. I don't care about the prizes. I'm done with TS. I'm done complaining and being ignored while they progressively make the game worse. I'm just gonna pretend like TS doesn't exist from now on and enjoy my game. Good job Glu.
    Sage | The Ginger One | Level 47 | Android
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I still don’t have TS 🤷🏻‍♀️
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• KortyKorty Registered Users 360 Posts
    My looks 1, 2 and 3: I would be 1st in my group if it wasn’t for FOUR ticket buyers 🤦🏻‍♀️ 
    I can only hope that they all just bought the bundle and immediately submitted the three extra tickets, so if I score really well I can surpass some of them. 

The irony is that all four TB look great, I think they could get good scores without extra tickets ...they must just like to throw money away 💸💸

Daily iOS player since July 2014
    From Italy 🇮🇹🍕🍝
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Ugh I have 4 ticketbuyers in my group... never had this many, not even with the VS angel outfit!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts

Look 1-4, decided to give my doll some new eyes but then came back to her old self. 😬
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱

Well this flopped🤦‍♀️
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    First four looks, scores slowly creeping up.

I play on iOS
  • AllyKKHAllyKKH Registered Users, Member 59 Posts

My second look did not do very well, thought it was pretty good for the theme.
  • zeekayyzeekayy Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    If anyone submits a look with the gold confetti aura then please tag me! I'm on android 
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    BellaKKH said:
    This is the best I’ve ever scored in SYS, with votes of 50, 53, 53 and 58. But I’m in 5th because of 4 ticket buyers. Should rename this event to Spend Setters since they’re not achieving the same votes and looks without multiple tickets, só SYS should really stand for Show Your Spending tbh.
    Here are my looks so far and it’s a bummer I won’t get the dress and probably won’t even end in top 5 the way the TBs are coming out today 🤷🏼‍♀️

OMGG YOU’RE SO PRETTY!
    When I grow up, I want to be you Hahahah❤️
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    1-4 look
    I’m so happy of my scores but I still don’t have TS

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• JasminEscalantekkhJasminEscalantekkh Registered Users, Member 108 Posts

I really do hope for the next update Glu FINALLY patches up these awkward glitches
    especially the sys glicthes! Makes me paranoid if a creepy hand floating on my doll's shoulders will be seen in the voting booth and  ill lose a vote for that 😓
    Android doll 💙
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    Awww you are too kind ❤️ @Nath_2019