Is this doll cheating??

camillekkhcamillekkh Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
This doll is on my iPad trendsetters and has 2 dolls that look exactly the same, different outfit but has the exact same face and different score... fishy. Not only that she’s taking up space of someone who could be 4th without her having the same exact doll twice! Weird right? Unless I’m totally wrong and it’s normal for this to happen? 

Comments

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    Some people have two dolls. They play on two different devices. I’m guessing she just gave them both the same name? 
  • camillekkhcamillekkh Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    jhabs said:
    Some people have two dolls. They play on two different devices. I’m guessing she just gave them both the same name? 
    That’s what I was thinking but it’s a little too coincidental... haha like what are the odds that your two games end up together. Even if you try to submit looks at the same time there’s a thousand people submitting looks too so there’s not much chance you’ll end up with the other same doll, at least that’s what I think. Funny, and odd. 🙃
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    I was with this doll (or more like with both of them) in TS once! I assumed she has two devices with two games and she just submitted looks in both at the same time. Weird that it happened again though, like what are the chances she keeps ending up in the same group..? 

• Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    I wouldn't be surprised. Cheaters are getting more and more creative everyday it seems.
    - Emmy
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited November 2019
    This doll is on my iPad trendsetters and has 2 dolls that look exactly the same, different outfit but has the exact same face and different score... fishy. Not only that she’s taking up space of someone who could be 4th without her having the same exact doll twice! Weird right? Unless I’m totally wrong and it’s normal for this to happen? 
    Omg the same thing happened to me during the Halloween SYS! There were two dolls in #2 and #3 that were identical! I thought it must be a glitch but her outfits kind of matched up throughout the event. It was so weird 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I'm closing this thread Dolls.  It is bad enough we are calling out dolls accusing them of cheating etc in the SYS thread, we can not start a "cheater" thread and start pointing figures.  Thanks for understanding.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.