🗳️🦃SYS - 11/28/19 - Happy Thanksgiving SYS - Theme: Red Carpet! 🦃

Comments

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @pilirositolam you won’t regret buying the dress, it dyes great and score great plus you look gorgeous in it and about my hair they’re from the “sexy streetstyle” kollection

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    FINALLY!! And even better news no ticket buyers right now
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    @EmCharlotte @AmandaMKkh thanks you girls! So far, I dyed it pink, it does look beautiful in every color 😍
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I don't think starting SYS later was worth it. I'm getting lower scores that usual. 
    Platform: Android

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    daphnekkh said:
    also might have found @mikaylachimo (or a twin😅) in the voting booth 😂

This is me!! 😂❤️ Everyone seems to be finding me this event lol 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    I’ve never recognised a forum doll in the voting booth before BUT this one looks suspiciously like @Scarletkkh... if it is you, you are popular pick! WOOHOO! If it’s not, someone is trying to be you! 

Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    How many tickets are we supposed to have had by now ??
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    I’ve never recognised a forum doll in the voting booth before BUT this one looks suspiciously like @Scarletkkh... if it is you, you are popular pick! WOOHOO! If it’s not, someone is trying to be you! 

I saw her too! I wasn’t sure tho 😂 in my game, her dress was glitching badly 🤔
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • zeekayyzeekayy Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    @zeekay (can't see in the screenshot, but I used the confetti) and @QueenB_6281 (pink drink) I just submitted this look on Android.. probably will go live in about 30 mins to an hour.

Lol.. just realized you can see the shoes through the dress.... Oops! Lol

Thankyou @luvs2gruuv for tagging me! Unfortunately I didn't find it 😣
    Your doll looks lovely and tbh, I do that with my long dresses all the time 😂
  • Clair_FlairClair_Flair Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    So far my scores are so-so....first one flopped, but we are getting there. Fingers crossed i will get the hair, TS items  are unpredictable because of TB.  :)

• BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

The earnable dress is literally perfect omg 😍

@thelifeofRaeRae & @thallisa

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • Clair_FlairClair_Flair Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    Was voting just now and saw this :open_mouth: i have two questions: how and whyyyyy? 

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    edited November 2019

Is this someone from here?
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    edited November 2019

I like the dress way more than I thought I would 😍

also, currently not logged in to fb, will come back later 😊
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • LolitaLolita Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    @Flawless_Dolls Thank you doll! I'm glad you like them 💖
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    edited November 2019
    My look 4 and 5

Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    @Koakuma Your doll looks amazing in those lips😍 I saw you in my game and couldn't stop looking😂
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • zeekayyzeekayy Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    My looks 1 - 5:

I made 1 and 2 half asleep, still trying to figure out why i added that aura. 😂 I expected 2 3 and 4 to do better, no2 always scores in 50s for me but dk what happened here!
    And, no 4 and 5 are my fav! I'm loving this hairstyle. 😍
  • KKH_JennyKKH_Jenny Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    This entire event has been glitching so badly. Every single time I try to vote, I guess the E! correspondent is having a bathroom break, because it’s just an empty red carpet. (Aaand now my screenshot of the, well, red carpet and red carpet alone, won’t even upload).

So...come back next year for the best dressed, worst dressed, and well, just, dressed. Jenny out.
    @Koakuma Your third look is so beautiful; I never would’ve thought to mix that shade of blue hair with the champagne gown, but the combo is so beyond gorgeous. ❤️
    Here is my Elsa inspired Ice Queen look, the only one of mine I've kind of liked so far:

The cold never bothered her anyway...until 1st was snatched away by FOUR TBs. Oooh well. Guess I need to defer to my doll and...

edited November 2019
    @Nath_2019 First lips; yes necklace :)

Edit: I’ve noticed that here voters tend to dislike very dark lipstick or heavy looking makeup, so I always try to just emphasize the eyes or lips for that reason; I personally think the gorgeous eyeshadow pops much more with the lighter lip. 
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    KKH_Jenny said:
    @Nath_2019 First lips; yes necklace :)

Edit: I’ve noticed that here voters tend to dislike very dark lipstick or heavy looking makeup, so I always try to just emphasize the eyes or lips for that reason; I personally think the gorgeous eyeshadow pops much more with the lighter lip. 
    Thanks 😍 do you think I need to change anything else? It's for SYS
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

@pilirositolam now dye it a bunch of colours! That dress got me my two highest scores so far! It looks good in EVERY colour!
    Beware prior to buying, this could be Korkov mermaid dejavu happening! I was also so stoked to purchase and use it for my first look, and it’s my lowest score by far of all 6 or whatever it is by now.

@Nath_2019 I love everything about it, but if you had a clutch or some kind of handheld (wine or champagne glass or trophy), it doesn’t hurt to include it! Or any auras, like sparkles or even doves since it’s outdoors and all of this is completely detached from reality anyway haha