Glitchy issues that need a fix

Comments

• TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    edited June 2019
    Since the 10.0 update, the color palettes for eyes, lips, hair etc. are not showing up while in friends/contacts closets buying gifts😕
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts

Not really a glitch, but can you please fix this? I can never wear those eyes because it seems like blinking is painful?
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Lisylis said:
    I would love it if the passport handheld was fixed. The positioning of the hand holding it makes absolutely no sense (it looks more appropriate for holding a glass?). It's also like, massive, but that's a lesser issue (maybe you can't see enough of it if it's smaller).

It's a really cute and unique item otherwise, but the hand just looks bizarre and like it's missing the end of the fingers.

A hand pose like this would make more sense:

A YEAR AND A HALF LATER THIS IS FINALLY FIXED WOW. still not how I would have done it but eh
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited May 2020
    This happens every time I use long earrings (forgot to mention with this hairstyle) is anyone else experiencing this?
  • ciaraxciarax Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    yep happens w me too, probably a glitch 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    We actually have a Glitch Fix thread.  I'll find it and move this over.  There are often situations with hair and earrings, haircand skirts, etc. Boots and pants, anything that needs a little fix. Whether or not they feel it warrants a redo, we know they see it.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    (is this the right thread? I hope it is😅) 
    These two stress me out: (sorry for the weird cropping) 

Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Large earrings disappear with this hairstyle. Unless, it’s supposed to be designed like this? lol

✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • Satansaintstar10Satansaintstar10 Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    In addition to the mannequins showing up on all Kollection, weekend, SYS, and wardrobe items for this update, this has not been fixed and it has been going on for years.

1. Film reality TV show at Bel Air 

2. Tap "grotto"

3. No actions appear

Also, that NPC in the first picture is wearing a scarf that she cannot gift him, so the gifting wardrobe for NPCs and players too has not been updated. Not to mention NPCs have items in their wardrobe that players cannot buy for themselves. 
  • 2ftpoop2ftpoop Registered Users, Member 174 Posts
    I love this hair and bought it for diamonds without noticing this hole. I always want to wear this hair but the hole is so distracting. Am I being nit picky over nothing?
    Tiny details on shoes that aren’t a big deal but still annoying the tassels on the right foot are uneven, I think they should be centered like this:  \||/ 

the shoes look like they are on the wrong feet 
  • sharonbp95sharonbp95 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    I don’t know if this is the right thread for this but anytime an ad with this format pops up I can’t seem to close it. The “close” button doesn’t work and I always have to restart the app.

iOS Player
    Add me https://www.facebook.com/sharon.kkh.7
    English isn't my first language
  • GabiMouraGabiMoura Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    Hello! I seems I can’t wear any sunglasses with this hair! Anyone else experiencing the same thing? Thanks for attention 😊 hope it gets fixed! 
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    this hair is so pretty such a shame it glitches out with big earrings 

iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
    Just found out the raspberry lip color is in the lip section, but not in the make up section, can it please be added?

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
    This spot appears when wearing the choker and the contour kit, can this also please be fixed?

Make kkh great again: 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Can somebody please fix the nose highlighting nose piercing/ring glitch? It’s so annoying
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    Can somebody please fix the nose highlighting nose piercing/ring glitch? It’s so annoying
    the glitch is the main reason i don't want to buy them tbh 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    yezx said:
    This spot appears when wearing the choker and the contour kit, can this also please be fixed?
    This is one of my BIGGEST pet peeves! Please fix it glu! This and the nose highlight glitch would be so awesome. 
    edited June 2020
    @clarizzo I have both of the nose piercings on here because it’s like the actual piercing I have, but it’s so annoying. And I want the nose highlight but I don’t want to pay 190 stars for a glitched out item
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
    edited June 2020
    Nvm
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
    More.
    -Beginning with 11.0.0 the eyebrows for Konnection and NPC contacts are no longer accessible. You cannot change the color and buy new ones. 
    -Long nails are taken off when you enter Create a Look for SYS, even if you're wearing them in-game.
    -The underwear button in the closet now takes off your long nails and nail color.
    -All clothes and items from the previous and current updates have mannequins still on them!

iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
    edited June 2020
    More.
    -All of these are from Soft & Sleek. First, Kollection items do not have icons and have not had icons since they were introduced. If you are going to do icons for a Kollection, then each item needs to have the same one. 

-None of the 6-Year Kimiversary icons match four of these need to be changed to 6, not "Kim Picks".

Edit 6/29/2020
    -Oh geez so the SYS items for this past event do not have the right icons either. 
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    I hope I'm in the right place here. The new removable hair clips end up on the forehead /temple with about half the hairstyles I have. Can this please be fixed? 

*** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts

Please fix kkh x Mario eyes. They are awesome but they cut the nose bridge 😭😭😭
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts

The nails moving on this type of handhelds are so annoying
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
    @Satansaintstar10 the reason they did that is because the items with the gold star is what Kim herself picked.
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    The train of this dress doesn’t show up in photo booth - and side note can we get this dress in another color without the train because I love it lol 
    Glu, please fix these. They are too big for our doll. I heard that you are reusing clothes from the other kk game? Is this true? 

You should be able to fix the newest items immediately, as you fixed the street style grey and purple cargo pants within the first few days they were released.