🛍️🦃KK:H Weekend Event - 11/28 Happy Thanksgiving and Black Friday VIP Event🦃

Comments

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    @Rikk girl I'm in awe of that 3rd look 😍😍😍😍 ugh sm luxe 🤩🤩🤩🤩
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I just realized they added a button to move your pet while you styled in the closet!

Also, remember, this clutch is only 5Kstars! You've already spent over your limit, what's a few more?
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    @KalindaKing I opened a ticket about the issue I am having with kstars not showing 100% additional kstars when the sale began on Thursday at 4 am EST and Glu respondes that they would give me 650 stars for this - which is absolutely not what was advertised. The advertisement said 100% kstars so if I purchased two 1250 kstar packs - I am short 2500 kstars. NOT the 1250 for two packs purchased Glu support is offering me. What is being done to remedy this situation and when can I expect to receive the kstars I have already paid for? 

As a reminder - currently Glu has charged me for two fraudulent purchases as they advertised 100% extra kstars and I did not receive what I paid for. 
    iOS Doll 

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @Rikk girl I'm in awe of that 3rd look 😍😍😍😍 ugh sm luxe 🤩🤩🤩🤩
    Look who’s talking! Thank you💕
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @Monica L in your post, you mentioned the sale started at 4, but it started at 5am eastern (I think?). Was this just a typo? If it’s not a typo, I’m scared glu won’t honor the 100% extra starts bc technically the sale hadn’t started yet😳 if it’s a typo, I’d correct it quickly so they can’t use that as an excuse! 
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    Just a quick question that might sound stupid but is this supposed to be a book? It kinda reminds me of one and what event was it from?

I play on Amazon kindle!
  • IsabellaaIsabellaa Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    How well do these dresses score in SYS events? I’m tempted to buy atleast one of them but I’m worried about the prices and if they don’t do well in sys.
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @Isabellaa I don’t think either of them will garner amazing scores in SYS, so only get them if you personally love them! The first one is gorgeous and on my list, but I don’t think I can afford it this time. 😊
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    edited November 2019
    @ValerieGray yep it's supposed to be a book! It's inspired by a French designer (imma try to find which one). It's from a dating event I think. It can be obtain in TB boxes (I just did) so you may not want to buy it!

Edit: it could be this one by Olympia Le Tan. She did a few other books as bags, but also milk cartons and others!

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Isabellaa said:
    How well do these dresses score in SYS events? I’m tempted to buy atleast one of them but I’m worried about the prices and if they don’t do well in sys.

I've hardly ever seen Rhi's dress as the popular pick
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • IsabellaaIsabellaa Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    edited November 2019
    @Rikk @KaylaJ thank you for your answers! I guess I’m not gonna buy any of them. If I can restrain myself😂
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

I’m posting for the billionth time today but I decided on this hair! It had the most votes and after seeing some other dolls wearing it, I had to have it...

...Which means I finally have this hair! I only needed to spend 10 more stars to get it instead of the 110 I spent but oh well, it’s pretty
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    @Kadamisia it does score well for me.  I  usually get scores around 45-55 if it's on theme. 😊
    🇵🇹 • no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum • 🏳️‍🌈
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @Isabellaa the red one usually scores well for me! I’ve used it in a few SYS so far and it’s always high 40s-mid 50s. Not sure about the short one 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • stacy9491stacy9491 Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    Does this look okay? Such an off white dress. Gah. 
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    1. I love this hair so much I really want to get it but it’s soooooo expensive 😬😬2.These are the eyes ive wanted for a while and they’re on sale but I might get them next VIP
    3.These eyes are GORGEOUS but soooooo expensive but so pretty 💗

What do you think I should get ??
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    I think you should buy #3 (eyes), because the hairstyle is also purchasable for diamonds and you can also buy the kloset eyes any time, imo @Abbeymae
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    @Abbeymae Stick with the one you feel you'll love to see on your doll more times, and the one you'll use more frequently. If it still doesn't help you, I'd follow @pilirositolam's advice, you might regret not buying the third one because you won't be able to get them with diamonds and they might not be available anymore. 😊
    🇵🇹 • no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum • 🏳️‍🌈
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    @FilipaKKH thanks!❤️ I'm going to buy it then.
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I intend to spend every single kstar I own or earn this weekend lol I chased the gb hair and finally got it, now I only have one tb hairstyle I want to get and then I'll probably buy stuff from the kloset.

Still waiting for Maria to give me some good deals, she called yesterday but the items she offered were not my style at all. However I'm still hopeful...

I still believe in you Maria! Don't let me down! 

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts
    edited November 2019

Please I’m begging you! Add this hair to the sale! Please!!! I need it!! 😍😭
    Hello please glu, I’m still praying and waiting for it! 😍😭
    @KalindaKing   @eggsandbananas
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• ElisabethNElisabethN Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Does anyone know where I can but these?
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    What should buy for 55 K-Stars? What do you suggest?
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    Any idea how to get lips from boxes? Should I open 3 at once or do it separatly in case some pallets might be without lips? 
    I'm desperate for them.
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    Does anyone know where I can but these?
    Those dresses are in the Kloset - they're in the first third of the dress section, they have Korkov written at the top of the box xx
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • stacy9491stacy9491 Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    I usually do the three per one pallet. Seems like better odds that way. Three were in my gift box. Hair, lips, earrings. Good luck! @LydiaKKH
  • ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    Maria came through and offered a luxe goal for this little cutie pie! I obviously couldn’t say no. 

iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me