🛍️🦃KK:H Weekend Event - 11/28 Happy Thanksgiving and Black Friday VIP Event🦃

Comments

• LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    stacy9491 said:
    I usually do the three per one pallet. Seems like better odds that way. Three were in my gift box. Hair, lips, earrings. Good luck! @LydiaKKH
    Thank you! I already opened two pallets and both were missing lips... That's why I'm wondering what to do. 
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    @LydiaKKH I usually just opened one box per pallete, that has worked for me
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    Finally... 🙈🐒

With @Allegorie 💖
  • stacy9491stacy9491 Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    LydiaKKH said:
    stacy9491 said:
    I usually do the three per one pallet. Seems like better odds that way. Three were in my gift box. Hair, lips, earrings. Good luck! @LydiaKKH
    Thank you! I already opened two pallets and both were missing lips... That's why I'm wondering what to do. 
    Hmmm I would still try and open only one. I think the odds are in your favor now that you didn’t have the lips yet. Let us know!
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @Rikk I think it was intentional. They want our money to go towards diamonds. 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I just searched back trying to find the post you are so angry about, and I think you're probably mad about something else.  The holidays can be very stressful.  I'm sorry if you were offended by my post. 
    hi dolls. @FilipaKKH  @Nath_2019   Please remember this is an English only forum.   Try using Google translate or, if you are bilingual, please post in English only.  Thanks so much.

Welcome @Nath_2019

How is this being seen as offensive? 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    jhabs said:
    @Rikk I think it was intentional. They want our money to go towards diamonds. 
    I wish if this was their goal they’d at least offer the same deal for diamonds that they do k stars and kash for black friday.... it’d make them a more reasonable price at least and tons of people would buy them I’m sure, maybe even for the first time 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    TheKylie said:

Kylie just got the nose job👃🏼
    ..... I literally thought this was me 😂😂
    welcome to the nose job club, twin! 

Wow😂 Cheers to people never being able to know who is who👯‍♀️
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Monica L said:
    @KalindaKing I opened a ticket about the issue I am having with kstars not showing 100% additional kstars when the sale began on Thursday at 4 am EST and Glu respondes that they would give me 650 stars for this - which is absolutely not what was advertised. The advertisement said 100% kstars so if I purchased two 1250 kstar packs - I am short 2500 kstars. NOT the 1250 for two packs purchased Glu support is offering me. What is being done to remedy this situation and when can I expect to receive the kstars I have already paid for? 

As a reminder - currently Glu has charged me for two fraudulent purchases as they advertised 100% extra kstars and I did not receive what I paid for. 
    Has anyone helped you yet? If not I urge you to contest the purchases with Apple and get your money back since you didn't get what you paid for. I think you have only a small window to do it. Don't wait for Glu, they are gone for the weekend.
    iOS
  • FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    @AliBryant you're a sweetheart, for real. Thank you for such kind words <3
    🇵🇹 • no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum • 🏳️‍🌈
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    @KKH_Jenny
    Hi. My name is Holly. I don’t post as often anymore but I am one of the long time members of the Forum. I have been here since the first year.  
    In my experience, the Forum is very accepting of ESL players. Heck, for some players English is their fourth, fifth, or more language. I admire anyone who speaks multiple languages and that is the sentiment I’ve seen expressed here over and over. 
    Your recent post indicates that Glu employees and the forum Moderator are not accommodating of ESL players. I have many many many complaints about Glu and i don’t always agree with the Moderator but I have never felt any of them discriminate based on language or race. The Moderator does misunderstand people at times but it’s not due to any racism or anti-ESL attitude. The fact is the written word is easy to misunderstand because it lacks the nonverbal cues that are integral to communication.  She has a huge forum to moderate and yes, she sometimes misreads or misunderstands a post. This happens with native speakers too. I believe the Moderator does her best to resolve things and I’ve seen her apologize dozens of times when she realizes she misunderstood. 

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    Isabellaa said:
    How well do these dresses score in SYS events? I’m tempted to buy atleast one of them but I’m worried about the prices and if they don’t do well in sys.
    @Isabellaa
    i own both. Sadly neither has done well in SYS. I don’t understand why not. 😟
    if you are shopping just for SYS, I’d pass on this purchase. 
    Holly
    I play on iOS
     how do you misinterpret a welcome graphic?  I am responsible for gently reminding when a rule is missed. Did I delete or edit anything? No. I reminded and moved on.  Which was to post a\ Welcome new member and a welcome animated gif.
    for this post to be blown up like a grenade to cause more dissension on this thanksgiving weekend, makes me sad. 

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @Abbeymae I have all three items so offering my opinion
    1 - i think this hair is gorgeous but have discovered i rarely use it.  You can’t see earrings and it covers a lot of the top of a garment.
    2 - i bought these today, like the shape, and love how we can change the eyeshadow. I’ve been waiting to buy it so I could get it half price.  I hate buying anything full price. 
    3 - i Have owned these a long time and used these eyes a LOT.  I’ve found them versatile and I like the colors used. However, now that I have eye #2, I doubt I will use these very often. 
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    @kokokokonut No one pointed out the welcome graphic, I don't remember reading anything about it specifically. It was very sweet of you to share it with someone new. People are just mad about the rule itself, and they tried to find a way to express that frustration, it's not about the fact that you reminded us about it.
  • IzzaBeeIzzaBee Registered Users, Member 407 Posts
    edited November 2019
    @FilipaKKH that was such a thoughtful way to welcome @Nath_2019 to the forum. You stated your intentions so eloquently and didn’t insult an entire country and it’s citizens in the process. 
    I play on iOS 
    @IzzaBee I'm really glad you were able to understand my point of view. It makes me quite glad you did, thanks for trying to see this side of the story as well.
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    My doll finally got a nose job and some new makeup! 😂

Sorry about that.  I had to do clean up.  A troll openly posted on FB they were out to disrupt the thread for entertainment.  We were being played by some one previously removed For cheating. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited November 2019
    new: jacket, martini, pants, earrings

If it wasn't BF, I def wouldn't have gone to 500 with this hair 
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    do we know what'll happen with the hairstyle colors in the PopUp shop? I like the blue hairstyle, but I'd never use the blue and vice versa for the magenta pigtails.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College