🗳️🦃SYS - 11/28/19 - Happy Thanksgiving SYS - Theme: Red Carpet! 🦃

Comments

• KKH_JennyKKH_Jenny Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    @Nath_2019 the forum went crazy again and won’t let me type without telling me I can’t react to my own post (which I’m obviously aware of and did not do, it just doesn’t go away). But anyway, I was gonna send a recommendation to check one of these really cute gold bags now that they’re 50% off

• Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    KKH_Jenny said:
    @Nath_2019 the forum went crazy again and won’t let me type without telling me I can’t react to my own post (which I’m obviously aware of and did not do, it just doesn’t go away). But anyway, I was gonna send a recommendation to check one of these really cute gold bags now that they’re 50% off

I really need new purses, but I don't have stars 😫I didn't prepare myself for the black friday
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    Nath_2019 said:
    KKH_Jenny said:

I really need new purses, but I don't have stars 😫I didn't prepare myself for the black friday
    Its my first black friday, and I discovered forum now, I didn’t know how the things would work
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    i don’t know how it happened but it seems like i’m in a good group yet again! this happened last week as well so i’ve been lucky. another fair game, no TBs (nothing against them though, you do you) with an actual chance to win!

i guess it’s the upside of getting a crappy GB for my vip event (i got dyes. 🙂👎🏻)
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts

Okay this one felt uncalled for 
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    Koakuma said:

This SyS its all messed up! Look how gorgeous is this outfit!!! It deserved at least 50 votes.

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    I love the earnable dress ❤️

• SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    Well my TB annoys me, already reached the earnables like the event was gonna end today. TB like this, They want the earnables right away. Also over claiming 1st so nobody else has a chance at it, it’s selfish. These TB go mad for a Virtual item, I could not do that every week. I also hate the fact that Ticket buyers give glu so much money every week when buying 1st place *if there legit*. So it makes me feel these horrible Ticket buyers will never go away 🙄. I also want this new update to come with adjustments to TS, but I’m already used to Glu disappointing me. So no hopes up. 

IOS doll 💞

Me when I read the theme: ITS GOING TO BE EASY PEASY YAAAS

Me after ended up in a group with 5 ticketbuyers and getting 40~45 votes per look:

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,025 Posts
    @Flawless_Dolls the confetti will be in the both again in probably about 30 minutes.. here's my look.. (I couldn't booboo these shoes if I tried.. lol)

Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• basicsaladbasicsalad Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Is it me or my work of art earrings bugged? It never shows up on my doll in rankings board, but it do shows on looks.... I thought it was just a glitch at first but then I realized I can use it again without waiting a day... which is a bummer because my new hair really needs an earrings to work..

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Koakuma said:

🤯🤯🤯 this score is a crime. 
    iOS
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Seen the mermaid dress was not working for some people but I got 51 points from it 
      So I’m Gonna try it in black next 

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited November 2019
    oh @mikaylachimo, your doll is gorg. sometimes we have to remember that it's not us and there isn't much we can do when the voters are tripping. i mean i've seen a doll in a bathing suit and antlers be the popular look.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • KatWalkerKatWalker Registered Users 174 Posts
    me yesterday: red carpet? I got this!
    narrator voice: she did not got this

Any help would be appreciated 😅
    join my KK:H Discord chat server here!
    iOS player. add me in game on FB!
  • SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    I remember seeing a post on FB recently where many players said they would often purposely vote for the more “basic” doll because they “felt bad” for them. I wonder if that’s why sometimes such on theme/coveted item looks get low scores. 

This has been one of my lowest scored events ever. I had 2 looks score under 34,  I now have at least 3 TBs in my group and am hovering around 5-7th place, due to my low scores and multiple TB I prob won’t finish top 5. I’ve just come to expect it because I know Glu won’t make any positive changes to TS. The disappointing selection and things not being on sale that usually are (such as hair colors) in the BF sale sealed the deal for me that this game is dying very soon, so it’s not worth getting bothered every week anymore. This whole game has become a money grabbing, lackluster joke and it’s only seems to be getting worse every month. 
    iOS player since July 2014 
  • IzzaBeeIzzaBee Registered Users, Member 407 Posts
    edited November 2019
    I’ve been playing around with the new eyes and lips I’ve purchased and can’t decide what I want my new face to look like. Look number one is inspired by @kadamisia
    I play on iOS 
    All of your 3 faces are gorgeous @IzzaBee

• SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    @IzzaBee Your Sys looks are always so pretty 😍🙌🏼
    IOS doll 💞

• IzzaBeeIzzaBee Registered Users, Member 407 Posts
    I play on iOS 
  • monikkimonikki Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Hi, I’m new here. 😊 was wondering if I could get advice because I keep getting low scores like this.
  • carzhacarzha Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    I currently have at least two ticket buyers in my TS. I think one of them bought a big pack of tickets at the start, while the other bought the triple threat bundle and then ended up buying more cause their scores weren’t so good. Anyways, here are my first 7 looks 😊
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    I’ve never recognised a forum doll in the voting booth before BUT this one looks suspiciously like @Scarletkkh... if it is you, you are popular pick! WOOHOO! If it’s not, someone is trying to be you! 

Yes thats my doll🤩. I got 40 votes for that look @EmCharlotte , Im not doing good at all this SYS. Somehow im still 2nd place. The look I just did might even put me in first place. I just hope I make it to the final prize.
    edited November 2019

Im so desperate to just make it to the final prize that in starting to recycle looks from last week (look 7)😂. 
    I havent been able to break into the 50's🤦‍♀️