🛍️🦃KK:H Weekend Event - 11/28 Happy Thanksgiving and Black Friday VIP Event🦃

Comments

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    Everything good happens on a Friday lol! I’m reading this thread trying to decipher it, if anyone saw whatever happened/who got banned, please pm me! I’ll owe ya one!! 
  • KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts

🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    edited November 2019
    HollySisk said: 
    omg @VampireBarbie twinning? Our dolls look alike a lot! 

I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • Hope_xHope_x Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    i’m really loving this dress 😍wish there was more items though 😔
    Can you tell me what lips these are please? Your doll looks 😍
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    edited November 2019

I am so fed up with this company and their complete lack of customer service.

Glu

I fully regret every cent and every minute I wasted on this game and especially this forum where Glu employees ignore their customers over and over again and get away with it. Disgusting.

iOS
  • lindz_kayla3711lindz_kayla3711 Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    Hope_x said:
    @lizwiththebiz what eyes did you use?
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    KaylaJ said:
    new: jacket, martini, pants, earrings

If it wasn't BF, I def wouldn't have gone to 500 with this hair 
    The vibe this gives me is celebrity makeup artist, at a cool after-hours party 💕💕
  • kimberleyxkimberleyx Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    Before and after... changed everything other than her face shape. Would love for glu to eventually add some new face shapes! 

• HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Hope_x said:
    @Hope_x
    She is using the new lips that are in the Gift Boxes this weekend.  You can change the color of their lipstick and you can make the finish glossy or matte. Most people are wearing the glossy version but the matte is beautiful too. 
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • zeekayyzeekayy Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    HollySisk said:
    Clearly Maria and I have different ideas about what is considered “luxe”

After seeing your post I remembered that luxe goals exist too and opened my game literally praying for Maria to call. And I was SO excited to see her name flash on my screen but then

😭😭😭
  • katiaxokatiaxo Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    Hi all!
    Although I'm new to the forum, I have been playing for years and felt the need to join this forum, finally - after all, I have been following for quite a while to find out tips and tricks, and definitely peaking in at upcoming events lol!
    Last year hairstyles were originally not on sale, but @kokokokonut kindly made a list of the things that were missing, and @KalindaKing whipped up a mini update to put hair, lip, nail and eye colors on sale! 
    That was definitely amazing. There's still some time left, so I'm hoping, with all of our requests, we'll be granted the same mini update as last year <3
  • kimberleyxkimberleyx Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    @KalindaKing I apologise if you’ve already answered this question, but I noticed that some of the tb items included in the Black Friday sale are usually available for diamonds during SYS. Will they be available for diamonds again once the Black Friday sale is over? 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I realize I'm not Kalinda but I have noticed in prior years when the sale is over,  things revert back to their previous availability.  This is the first year we have had diamonds, but my best bet is that those items will again be available for diamonds.  I don't think we'll hear from glu about this till Monday, but I will send in the question now.   

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    katiaxo said:
    Hi all!
    Although I'm new to the forum, I have been playing for years and felt the need to join this forum, finally - after all, I have been following for quite a while to find out tips and tricks, and definitely peaking in at upcoming events lol!
    Last year hairstyles were originally not on sale, but @kokokokonut kindly made a list of the things that were missing, and @KalindaKing whipped up a mini update to put hair, lip, nail and eye colors on sale! 
    That was definitely amazing. There's still some time left, so I'm hoping, with all of our requests, we'll be granted the same mini update as last year <3
    Welcome to the forum! Your hopefulness is inspiring. However Kalinda completely ignored our pleas for hair colors, etc on Thursday and Friday while Glu was in the office. The work week is over. Glu only addresses emergencies on the weekend. This company doesn’t care about making its customers happy.
    iOS
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    I bought the eyes on the right for 55 stars and so got the eyes on the left, then I got lips in my free box !
    Its been a makeover day for my doll 💗

Im doing my next round of shopping and I’m thinking of buying these items. If anyone owns any of these items, could you tell me how often you use them/if you think they’re worth purchasing? So grateful for all of you long time players sharing your wisdom with us newbies!!💕
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    edited November 2019

@jhabs I have these two! I got the second one when It first was released, and I use it a lot «privately». The curly one i bought for diamonds a month ago and It’s doing really great in most sys, and i think it is very nice!

I also bought the middle hair yesterday, and I have a feeling it’s gonna be my new go-to😇
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    @jhabs I have the third hair in the 1st row and for me that hair has never scores well in a sys, Idk why voters dont like it, maybe because it looks a bit messy. 
  • lizwiththebizlizwiththebiz Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    @Hope_x they are the GB lips from the current VIP event
  • lizwiththebizlizwiththebiz Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    @lindz_kayla3711 the eyes are from the kkh beauty contour look
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    I need some advice, I can only afford one (1) of the following but I’m not sure which is the best option regarding how often you use it or how it scores in sys 🤔
    It would be: 1. Hairstyle (120 K-Stars) 2. Dress (110 K-Stars) 3. Dress (110 K-Stars) 4. Dress (100 K-Stars)

I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    @pilirositolam 3rd dress its my favorite! 

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    @pilirositolam I’d choose hairstyle since they’re versatile and you can use it in any SYS theme. But the ballgown is gorgeous too💖

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

@pilirositolam I second the hairstyle!